Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2018, 11:10 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times

Advertisements

More independent media is reporting that Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bill Priestap flipped, and are cooperating with investigators.

The Conservative Tree House reported this first a few months ago with it's in depth analysis Here

The True Pundit just reported that it has sources inside the DOJ that have confirmed that Strzok, Page, and Priestap have flipped.

I don't know a lot about the True Pundit, but they were the first to report (months ahead of everyone else) that McCabe knew there was emails of Hillary's that were on Weiner's laptop, and attempted to sit on them to run out the clock until the election. That report turned out to be accurate.

The inner circle of James Comey and Andrew McCabe on the 7th Floor of FBI HQ has flipped, according to high level Justice Department officials.

The once-loyal cabal of FBI brass and leaders who reigned during the FBI tenures of Comey and McCabe have been testifying against their former bosses, DOJ sources confirm.

FBI Counterintelligence Head Bill Priestap is the biggest fish, federal law enforcement sources said. And he is a key player here. His cooperation spells trouble for McCabe and likely Comey too.

https://truepundit.com/doj-key-fbi-b...-grand-juries/

If these reports are correct, this is quite a piece of evidence that there may have been people in the FBI/DOJ that were violating the law in the Clinton and Russian investigation.

Everyday brings more evidence that indictment may well be coming for FBI/DOJ officials.

I could be an interesting few months ahead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2018, 11:13 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
I'm telling you, Comey Lawyered up with all those lawyers because he knows he's guilty and someone was going to squeal.

Old 04-25-2018, 11:13 AM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
It's been speculated for a while that that is why they haven't been fired yet. We shall see. I don't believe anything -- unless Sara Carter, future Pulitzer Prize winning journalist, says it's true. She was instrumental in breaking this story a year ago and has the contacts. Anonymous sources, yes, but hers haven't been proven wrong yet.

Old 04-25-2018, 11:14 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times
If true, I'd be very interested to hear what the flippers have to say. If there was any collusion or immoral action taken by FBI agents against Trump, I want to know about it.

Old 04-25-2018, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
It's been speculated for a while that that is why they haven't been fired yet. We shall see. I don't believe anything -- unless Sara Carter, future Pulitzer Prize winning journalist, says it's true. She was instrumental in breaking this story a year ago and has the contacts. Anonymous sources, yes, but hers haven't been proven wrong yet.

I agree, I always take anonymous sources with a serious grain of salt.

The Conservative Tree House did a very good in depth analysis of all the evidence, and made a very good argument that these people have in fact flipped.

Old 04-25-2018, 11:17 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,650,359 times
I can't stomach True Pundit. They are always at the top of Hamilton 68's sites of propaganda/fake news pushed by Russian sources. I thought you were actually going to list some more generic/legit sources, but I see that's not the case.

If they do "flip" and have something to say, it's always a great day for justice!

Old 04-25-2018, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I can't stomach True Pundit. They are always at the top of Hamilton 68's sites of propaganda/fake news pushed by Russian sources. I thought you were actually going to list some more generic/legit sources, but I see that's not the case.

If they do "flip" and have something to say, it's always a great day for justice!
As I pointed out, the True Pundit was the first to report McCabe was sitting on Hillary emails, that report turned out to be completely accurate.

The Conservative Tree House made a very compelling argument that these people have flipped, you should read the article, it's very well done, and goes into great detail in making it's argument.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...bill-priestap/

Old 04-25-2018, 11:24 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
What was wrong with your last thread?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...tta-lynch.html

See the title was changed....

Old 04-25-2018, 11:24 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I'm telling you, Comey Lawyered up with all those lawyers because he knows he's guilty and someone was going to squeal.
actually i think comey has already squealed with the publishing of his book.

Old 04-25-2018, 11:30 AM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I can't stomach True Pundit. They are always at the top of Hamilton 68's sites of propaganda/fake news pushed by Russian sources.
You're thinking of Snopes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies