Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 09:02 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,475,684 times

Advertisements

Kanye West is a YUGE Trump supporter and liberals are losing their minds .

I had a hip hop station on in L.A and they were talking about it asking listeners if they would still support Kanye now that he’s a Trump supporter .

If I was Kanye I’d increase security now as liberals are known to get violent .

Kanye West is in hot water for endorsing President Donald Trump again. The rapper is standing by his support for the former reality star and reportedly told Hot 97 DJ Ebro Darden during a phone conversation that he “loves” Trump.

Celebrities’ Political Affiliations
The “Waves” rapper, 40, first sparked controversy when he tweeted his support for anti-Black Lives Matter conservative commentator Candace Owens on Saturday, April 21. “I love the way Candace Owens thinks,” West tweeted.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-donald-trump/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2018, 09:04 PM

46,970 posts, read 26,018,521 times
He's all yours.

Old 04-23-2018, 09:05 PM

9,989 posts, read 5,691,547 times
For better or worse, Kanye has always done his own thing.

Old 04-23-2018, 09:11 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,240,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Kanye West is a YUGE Trump supporter and liberals are losing their minds .

I had a hip hop station on in L.A and they were talking about it asking listeners if they would still support Kanye now that he’s a Trump supporter .

If I was Kanye I’d increase security now as liberals are known to get violent .

Kanye West is in hot water for endorsing President Donald Trump again. The rapper is standing by his support for the former reality star and reportedly told Hot 97 DJ Ebro Darden during a phone conversation that he “loves” Trump.

Celebrities’ Political Affiliations
The “Waves” rapper, 40, first sparked controversy when he tweeted his support for anti-Black Lives Matter conservative commentator Candace Owens on Saturday, April 21. “I love the way Candace Owens thinks,” West tweeted.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-donald-trump/

Of course he loves Trump. They're both egoists with inferior complex who create subpar products to an idiotic fanbase. Trump thinks he is a billionaire, Kayne thinks he is a genius; they are made for each other.

If I got a huge following with pure crap, I'd be very reassured that someone like me can be president.

Old 04-23-2018, 09:14 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,594,869 times
OP forgot to mention Kanye praised Candace Owens who was on Hannity tonight and she was very impressive, intelligent, well spoken.

Two words that terrify the Leftists: BLACK CONSERVATIVE

Old 04-23-2018, 09:18 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,149,635 times
I guess democrats forgot to tell him which party his skin color is supposed to vote for.

Old 04-23-2018, 09:39 PM

29,523 posts, read 22,680,154 times
Does that nullify Mr. West's statements about Bush hating black people?

Old 04-23-2018, 09:43 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,475,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
OP forgot to mention Kanye praised Candace Owens who was on Hannity tonight and she was very impressive, intelligent, well spoken.

Yeah I quoted from the article which mentioned Candace Owens . I hadn’t heard of her before but she is well spoken and would like to find out more about her. She made a lot of great points .

It’s funny how liberals act like they are all about tolerance and diversity .

Yet someone even mentions they might support the U.S President and they go nuts .

Old 04-23-2018, 09:46 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,594,869 times
Dilbert's Scott Adams:
Kanye West Praising Trump-Supporter Candace Owens ‘Ripped a Hole in Reality’

“It feels like there’s something big happening, and I feel a framework to see this big happening stuff is that people are breaking out of what I call their mental prisons,” Adams said in the first of what was a series of videos West shared with his millions of Twitter followers. “That people are realizing there’s things that used to hold us back, that used to limit what we could do and, you know, and what our danger was and what our opportunity was, that much of these were psychological. So we humans have developed a number of prisons of the mind, things that we just imagine to be limitations or imagine to be true, and it limits what we think is possible and it limits what choices we make."

Scott Adams: Kanye West Praising Trump-Supporter Candace Owens

Old 04-23-2018, 09:46 PM

11,272 posts, read 11,037,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Worth repeating. His sales will go down dramatically now. They might even put out a hit on him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies