Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2018, 07:12 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times

Advertisements

Just this week 5 most wanted ISIS monster were captured and so called
Mainstream media didn’t even report on that.

N-Korea freeing prisoners without giving anything in return and mostly not giving terrorist back to the enemy like Obama did, is a huge win.

Iran deal withdrawal

Peace talks with N-Korea

Tax breaks

Etc

But the left is not giving President Trump any credit.

Just calling for impeachment and crying collusion, will not help the left.

Keep bashing and this forum shows how many anti Trump threads can become a sticky and stay up for long time.

But the people who voted and who are disgusted by the left is a growing group.

I understand that it is hard to say “I voted wrong” when it comes to Hillary voters and many lost money they gave to Mrs collusion.

President Trump will make America great again and keep Amerixa great so it is best for Democrats to keep bashing and crying as we see how they really are.

Let see how long my free speech will be allowed in this thread!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2018, 07:19 AM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times
you care too much what the obsessed trump haters think, bb. the majority of the anti-trump posts are irrational and very entertaining, at least those posts from the most emotionally hysterical commenters. the merely stupid posters are best put on ignore.

Old 05-12-2018, 07:24 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,905,591 times
This thread's initial post offers no constructive discourse whatsoever and simply makes unproven accusations against those with whom the OP disagrees politically. It is an opinion piece, nothing more.

C-D needs to have a forum for opinion pieces like this, so the Politics forum wouldn't be continuously clogged with such pointless drivel.

Old 05-12-2018, 07:24 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Just this week 5 most wanted ISIS monster were captured and so called
Mainstream media didn’t even report on that.
First, yes it was reported on and secondly, we have been told for years and years that ISIS, Al Queda, whatever leadership has been killed or captured but yet, here were are still at it.

No one cares, it's all B.S.

Old 05-12-2018, 07:28 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,073,096 times
I voted for Trump. I support him and the agenda he is playing out, because that is the agenda he promised on the campaign trail and that is the agenda I voted for.

The media is doing this country a grave disservice. Trump has had some extraordinary accomplishments over the past almost year-and-a-half. He has also had some serious policy set-backs and some serious self-inflicted f-ups.

The media SHOULD be reporting honestly and critically on it all so that the citizens of this country are fully informed about what is happening in this nation - and so that the citizens of this country can make informed decisions about their president.

Report the good stuff. Report the bad stuff. Ask the tough questions. Take ownership for an honest and open scepticism. Trust but verify. Give credit where credit is due. It shouldn't be so damned hard.

The media makes me want to vomit.

Old 05-12-2018, 07:31 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
The Dems have become the anti Trump bashing group and it is getting old.
We do have to give them credit though because they hate Trump as a group unlike the Reps. where just some of them hate him while others are willing to get onboard the Trump train.

The agenda is to take Trump down and they don't care how much it hurts America or how many voters are offended because they are all deplorables anyway and they have been written off.

Trump could cure cancer and CNN would report that Trump put doctors out of work.

Old 05-12-2018, 07:35 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
First, yes it was reported on and secondly, we have been told for years and years that ISIS, Al Queda, whatever leadership has been killed or captured but yet, here were are still at it.

No one cares, it's all B.S.

I totally have to agree with you. ISIS, and the rest of those types of groups, are like a snake where you cut off it's head, and it grows two more. They will never be totally erased, there are too many idiots out there who buy into their ideals, even homegrown ones right here in America.

That is why no one gets excited when someone proclaims they have stopped them in their tracks.

Old 05-12-2018, 07:38 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I voted for Trump. I support him and the agenda he is playing out, because that is the agenda he promised on the campaign trail and that is the agenda I voted for.

The media is doing this country a grave disservice. Trump has had some extraordinary accomplishments over the past almost year-and-a-half. He has also had some serious policy set-backs and some serious self-inflicted f-ups.

The media SHOULD be reporting honestly and critically on it all so that the citizens of this country are fully informed about what is happening in this nation - and so that the citizens of this country can make informed decisions about their president.

Report the good stuff. Report the bad stuff. Ask the tough questions. Take ownership for an honest and open scepticism. Trust but verify. Give credit where credit is due. It shouldn't be so damned hard.

The media makes me want to vomit.
I used to watch Morning Joe and Maria Bartiromo but after the election Morning Joe became a vicious hate Trump fest while Maria Bartiromo covered the economy, stocks, U.S. and world events etc. I no longer watch Morning Joe since it's alway the same thing, I already know the script.

7,272 posts, read 4,216,976 times
don't bother. most are too far gone. only saving grace is that most current and ex military want to uphold the laws on the books and support the constitution and will actually fight to do so instead of just talk about it.

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I totally have to agree with you. ISIS, and the rest of those types of groups, are like a snake where you cut off it's head, and it grows two more. They will never be totally erased, there are too many idiots out there who buy into their ideals, even homegrown ones right here in America.
Their ideas is for us to go home and mind our own business. In that way, I buy into that.

Quote:
That is why no one gets excited when someone proclaims they have stopped them in their tracks.
Or some understand that people will fight back when you attack them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies