Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2018, 09:16 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
To Honor any agrement they might make with N. Korea..........

trump reneged on the Iran deal what makes anyone believe he will honor this one ?

Democratic lawmakers unhappy with Trump's decision to withdraw from Iran deal | | wdel.com

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0a0d601e8a8b5

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1I90D6
trump is wisely reversing the "raw deal" that obozo got suckered into

can we trust the NK leadership......no-one really knows... he has reneged in the past.. but he may be in real trouble if the scientists/geologist are correct about his nuke test site collapse
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2018, 10:22 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,398,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
The US is increasingly a rogue state under Trump.

As I have said, Trump is turning the US into a mirror image of himself.

Untrustworthy, Duplicitous, Prevaricating, Disloyal, Corrupt

Not to mention inept and incompetent.
You forgot poopyface.

Old 05-19-2018, 05:33 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
trump is wisely reversing the "raw deal" that obozo got suckered into

can we trust the NK leadership......no-one really knows... he has reneged in the past.. but he may be in real trouble if the scientists/geologist are correct about his nuke test site collapse
The World leaders will be less likely to work deals with the US if they feel we will not honor our commitments and that is what trump is doing.He is scaring the reputation of the US around the World!

Old 05-19-2018, 11:23 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
There is no reason for anyone, world leader or not, to trust what Trump says.

There just isn't.

The guy lies like a rug.

Old 05-19-2018, 11:28 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:

trump reneged on the Iran deal what makes anyone believe he will honor this one ?

Democratic lawmakers unhappy with Trump's decision to withdraw from Iran deal | | wdel.com

bla, bla, bla

Nothing new here, just liberals squawking again.

Old 05-19-2018, 04:16 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
The World leaders will be less likely to work deals with the US if they feel we will not honor our commitments and that is what trump is doing.He is scaring the reputation of the US around the World!
''honoring'' a bad deal is not honorable... its foolish, just like obozo was as a president...foolish

Old 05-19-2018, 04:21 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:

President Trump never made a legal deal with Iran. He didn't renege on anything.

Old 05-19-2018, 04:27 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
'I've Got a Pen and I've Got a Phone'
-- Obama's Executive Overreach

Bottom line is if Obama didn't act like a dictator with a pen and phone and instead going through the proper procedure (congress) then Trump wouldn't have been able to undo the Iran deal. Iran and other countries know how American politics works, they and YOU should known better. Obviously ya'll were counting on the FBI and DOJ for a Hillary win.... A deserved lesson.

Old 05-19-2018, 06:50 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
There is no reason for anyone, world leader or not, to trust what Trump says.

There just isn't.

The guy lies like a rug.

Like the poll said Americans want Obama back ,they miss his Honor and sincerity as President ,trump can not be trusted and the information coming out now proves it.

Old 05-19-2018, 08:09 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
'I've Got a Pen and I've Got a Phone'
-- Obama's Executive Overreach

Bottom line is if Obama didn't act like a dictator with a pen and phone and instead going through the proper procedure (congress) then Trump wouldn't have been able to undo the Iran deal. Iran and other countries know how American politics works, they and YOU should known better. Obviously ya'll were counting on the FBI and DOJ for a Hillary win.... A deserved lesson.
You really don't have any idea, do you?

https://govtrackinsider.com/falling-...n-8945aac6ad54

Firstly: Trump has signed more executive orders in a few months than Obama did in the same time frame. That little feature sidesteps going through the "proper procedure" as you say.

Secondly: Trump has signed the fewest "bills" of any president in the same first months of his administration going back as far as Eisenhower. He can't work with your elected congress I guess.

Perhaps it's you that doesn't know how American politics is "supposed" to work as you're championing the man who is sidestepping it's foundational principles more than any other in the last 70 years. MAGA!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies