Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 07:22 AM

20,102 posts, read 9,018,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
What what does it matter ,you ask for a list and were given a list . Yet becuase that person went and got an official list .......you dismiss it??? donnie...is that you?
so you agree with the #1 item in your list

Affordable Health Care

Democratic Congress thought so much of that program they exempted their own employees from it ..... lol

quite an accomplishment huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2018, 07:25 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeniejeans View Post
Obama left behind more people on food stamps than ever before...you forgot that one.
He did nothing for homelessness among vets, either.
Used his fancy pen to protect illegals, which isn’t his job.
He has done more for Vets then trump has. You're food stamps this is a nice spin but wrong he help more people become eligible that needed the help.Obama deported more people then any "previous" administration,yup you're wrong on all accounts.

Old 05-20-2018, 07:27 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
so you agree with the #1 item in your list

Affordable Health Care

Democratic Congress thought so much of that program they exempted their own employees from it ..... lol

quite an accomplishment huh?
Yes , the ACA was a hell of an accomplishment and it seems no matter how trump tries to sabotage it Americans like it.

Old 05-20-2018, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Yes , the ACA was a hell of an accomplishment and it seems no matter how trump tries to sabotage it Americans like it.
I'd call it ACA too if I were you. Affordable Health Care it is not. Obviously democratic Congress didn't want it for their own employees. Quite an accomplishment!

Old 05-20-2018, 07:38 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
I wonder how many cops died because of Obama?

Old 05-20-2018, 07:45 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
Too bad your Liar in Chief and his family and the Whole administration are a bunch of crooks. The crazy righties won’t address his or his families crazy behavior. I would much rather have a SANE president like Obama any day. Trump has told over 3,000 lies and counting so far. Keep drinking the kook aid. Remember: You won’t get any truth from FOX news.

Old 05-20-2018, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Too bad your Liar in Chief and his family and the Whole administration are a bunch of crooks. The crazy righties won’t address his or his families crazy behavior. I would much rather have a SANE president like Obama any day. Trump has told over 3,000 lies and counting so far. Keep drinking the kook aid. Remember: You won’t get any truth from FOX news.
"if you like your plan, you can keep your plan"

Old 05-20-2018, 07:48 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
"if you like your plan, you can keep your plan"
PERIOD!

You didn't build that!

Old 05-20-2018, 07:51 AM

10,456 posts, read 4,038,191 times
All I know is, I was talking about this subject last night with some family and friends, and noticed that we haven't had non stop reports of police shooting unarmed black people since Obama's been out of office. Not sure if he had a hand in all of that, or maybe the body cams the police are now wearing have something to do with it, but, I do find the whole situation curious. No to say there aren't bad cops (I definitely believe the Corey Jones shooting in Florida is shady as hell) but, it's still curious.

But, with that said, I wished Trump would have left him dropping the trade embargo with Cuba alone. This stupid BS clause of not trading with communist countries is indeed BS, or we wouldn't be doing business with China all this time. I seriously do think it has something to do with countries not wanting to join the world bank, so if you don't join that cult, you can't play with the big boys.

Old 05-20-2018, 07:54 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Obama's legacy will stand the test of time. No matter what Trump does to try to destroy it, Barack Obama will always be the first black man to be elected president. And Trump will always be the first twitter troll to be elected president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies