Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 03:29 PM

20,865 posts, read 9,532,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Socialized medicine, a planeload of cash and gold certificates shipped to Iran, chronic tax hikes and wealth transfers, Korea now a nuclear power, Keystone pipeline cancelled, "The police acted stupidly", you know the rest.

More of the so-called "Obama Legacy" has been dismantled, in less than a year and a half of the Trump administration, than has happened in the history of U.S. Presidential successions. It was easy to do, since Obama did most of it through executive fiat and rickety court decisions, rather than the Constitutionally-mandated passage by Congress. Easy come, easy go.
Yet another example of Obama Derangement Syndrome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2018, 03:55 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Yet another example of Obama Derangement Syndrome.
Obsessive Disorder... obsessed with race, obsessed with Russia, obsessed with Stormy, obsessed with Trump. Obsession with everything BUT making America Great Again. Instead they hope for failure.

By the way, can you come up with your own idea's? It's Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Old 05-20-2018, 04:34 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
I can't wait to visit his lie-brary and see the photo of him in an orange jumpsuit.

Old 05-20-2018, 05:36 PM

20,865 posts, read 9,532,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
By the way, can you come up with your own idea's? It's Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Wow, somebody sure didn't get it.

Old 05-20-2018, 05:39 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,234,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Socialized medicine, a planeload of cash and gold certificates shipped to Iran, chronic tax hikes and wealth transfers, Korea now a nuclear power, Keystone pipeline cancelled, "The police acted stupidly", you know the rest.

More of the so-called "Obama Legacy" has been dismantled, in less than a year and a half of the Trump administration, than has happened in the history of U.S. Presidential successions. It was easy to do, since Obama did most of it through executive fiat and rickety court decisions, rather than the Constitutionally-mandated passage by Congress. Easy come, easy go.
I wouldn't use the term socialized medicine because it's just not accurate. As I understand it, Obama focused heavily on health insurance, not the structure of healthcare. Examples of socialized medicine would be like the VA, Medicare, and Medicaid.

Old 05-20-2018, 05:52 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
It has been reduced to ashes. Trump is hunting down the last few bits even now.

Old 05-21-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
The same people using Obama's "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan" as the greatest lie of all time, completely ignore that Trump promised everyone would have health coverage and the government's going to pay for it. They completely ignore that lie plus a thousand other Trump lies. Everyone knows Trump lies constantly, they just don't care.
I don't recall Trump promising that the gov't will insure all. Trump's promised to repeal and replace Obamacare and cut taxes. Here I found something on CNN

"Trump repeatedly promised that he would cover all Americans when given the chance to repeal and replace Obamacare."

Obviously he didn't repeal Obamacare so how can he replace? The Democrats stopped the repeal and replace, they also tried to stop tax cuts but because Dems wouldn't vote for the tax cut (they needed 60 votes) they had to pass it with a time limit. Of course Pelosi promises to raise taxes again if Dems are in charge. Yea the gov't taking more of my money makes me want to vote Dem <sarcasm>

Old 05-21-2018, 11:06 AM

1,184 posts, read 720,377 times
Under Obamacare my insurance dropped my local hospital

Old 05-21-2018, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog9 View Post
Under Obamacare my insurance dropped my local hospital
Because of Obamacare my insurance premiums skyrocketed from $450/month to $920/month (last year), then at the end of last year we got a letter telling us it will be almost $1,500/month. We can't afford insurance at $1,500.00 a month.

I remember when I posted about being charged $920/mo a Democrat / liberal on this forum posted "Shut up and pay it!"

Yea that really wanted to make me pull the lever for Democrats <sarcasm>

Last edited by petch751; 05-21-2018 at 11:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies