Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2018, 01:34 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Not every woman can use an implant, or any hormonal method at all.

What do you think about the 1% who use two methods and still get pregnant? Are they entitled to an abortion? If so, why are they more entitled than someone who used one method and it failed?
When is an abortion wrong?

If the woman is poor?
If she was raped?
If she didn't use BC?
If she did and it failed?
If she sleeps around and has no self esteem?
If she swears she didin't think she cold get pregnant?
If the woman is 16?
If the woman is 45?
If she's married?
If shes single?
If she's a lesbian?

You have lots of examples of how right an abortion is.

When is it wrong? At 6 mo? At 7 mo? At 8 mo? 10 minutes before birth?

Be specific. Where's your line in the sand?

Name the time and place and situation where you feel an abortion is WRONG.

Or is every scenario a perfectly justifiable scenario to kill the baby?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2018, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
And…newtovenice runs away again rather than answering my question.

It’s totally understandable why you refuse to answer it. If you say yes, you look barbaric, and if you says no, then you’re admitting you are pro-choice.

So running away is the only option left.
I don't live here like you do, sweetie. CD is your home.

Who is forcing 650K+ women to every year to get pregnant? Answer that, and I'll answer your question.

Old 06-17-2018, 01:37 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
When is an abortion wrong?

If the woman is poor?
If she was raped?
If she didn't use BC?
If she did and it failed?
If she sleeps around and has no self esteem?
If she swears she didin't think she cold get pregnant?
If the woman is 16?
If the woman is 45?
If she's married?
If shes single?
If she's a lesbian?

You have lots of examples of how right an abortion is.

When is it wrong? At 6 mo? At 7 mo? At 8 mo? 10 minutes before birth?

Be specific. Where's your line in the sand?

Name the time and place and situation where you feel an abortion is WRONG.

Or is every scenario a perfectly justifiable scenario to kill the baby?
You ask lots of questions but never answe them yourself you like a one sided conversation

Old 06-17-2018, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
LOL. Maybe if I hadn't had an abortion I would have ended up someone who likes to scream into the wind on the internet in ALL CAPS and call women baby killers? I mean, that seems like a fun, healthy way to live.
Again, I am really really sorry for your loss. Your anger shows in how you attack people that disagree with you. You are still traumatized and hurt, and still pretending to be gleeful about it Please get some therapy. You need to get well.

Old 06-17-2018, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Again, I am really really sorry for your loss. Your anger shows in how you attack people that disagree with you. You are still traumatized and hurt, and still pretending to be gleeful about it Please get some therapy. You need to get well.
The presumption is ridiculous you know even less about mental health as you do abortions.

Old 06-17-2018, 02:12 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
When I was pregnant, I had no interest in being an incubator for infertile couples. Of course getting an abortion was my decision, who else would decide what I did with my body, exactly?
and what about that life you were carrying??? did you THINK for one minute about that life??

no, you were greedy, thinking about YOURSELF and not the other life

that child could be another Obama, or JFK etc

nope, you were greedy thinking only of yourself

it takes two to tango, and there are three lives involved....

Old 06-17-2018, 02:18 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Self respect? Seriously women can have sex when ever they want they can also choose to abort and still have sel respect
so you are saying...""women can have sex when ever they want ""... but they DO NOT have to face ANY consequences of that CHOICE.... a baby is part of the possible consequences of having sex.. yet you are too greedy to abide by the consequence you created.... you have 50% contribution in that creating of life as a consequence of the choice of having sex.

so let's throw this in a different direction.....

you put on you best dress and go out... with the choice of having sex....

you have a great time.... couple of months later you find you have HIV, where do you get it aborted??…. after all its your body......choices have consequences

Old 06-17-2018, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
and what about that life you were carrying??? did you THINK for one minute about that life??

no, you were greedy, thinking about YOURSELF and not the other life

that child could be another Obama, or JFK etc

nope, you were greedy thinking only of yourself

it takes two to tango, and there are three lives involved....
Seriously how judgmental do you know the very personal reason women have for their abortions. Most women don’t view abortions as a day at the spa. The choice in most cases is very difficult to second guess the ways is cruel callous without compassion. Some women have abortions because pregnancy is a danger to their lives. But hey they’re just selfish

As an aside the child you think could of been jfk or Obama could also be Manson or Hitler

Old 06-17-2018, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
so you are saying...""women can have sex when ever they want ""... but they DO NOT have to face ANY consequences of that CHOICE.... a baby is part of the possible consequences of having sex.. yet you are too greedy to abide by the consequence you created.... you have 50% contribution in that creating of life as a consequence of the choice of having sex.

so let's throw this in a different direction.....

you put on you best dress and go out... with the choice of having sex....

you have a great time.... couple of months later you find you have HIV, where do you get it aborted??…. after all its your body......choices have consequences
Yes just like men women can have sex when ever they want period. Saying yes to sex is not saying yes to pregnancy or parenthood even though it could happen. Most sex is for pleasure not reproduction. Abortion have been around since the dawn is srx it won’t stop anytime soon only go underground if illegal which results in death for women desperate enough to seek them.

HIV is not comparable to pregnancy in anyway

Old 06-17-2018, 02:27 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
According to some of y'all, life begins at conception but ends at the borders.

Last edited by Joe the Photog; 06-17-2018 at 03:01 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies