Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2018, 07:57 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,946,325 times

Advertisements

LOL - Angela looks like a groupie lined up for an autograph in that bottom-right pic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2018, 08:05 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Like gang leaders divinging up turf or, not unlike congress when the two teams pretend to be at odds, but yet always pull it together to deliver wars, taxes, laws, redistribution schemes, etc.

Old 06-17-2018, 08:07 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,372,917 times
Several other G7 participants have been quite clear about their experience dealing with Trump in the days following the summit. If anything, all this tweet proves is that our president struggles mightily with reading a room, something that should concern us given his insistence that he would know within minutes whether or not Kim Jung Un was serious about de-nuclearization. I think it's very obvious that our president's interpersonal skills are severly impaired.

Last edited by randomparent; 06-17-2018 at 08:20 AM..

Old 06-17-2018, 08:07 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
... Hillary...

But, but, but.......Hillary!

Old 06-17-2018, 08:13 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
LOL - Angela looks like a groupie lined up for an autograph in that bottom-right pic.
Yeah, that look is usually reserved for people thinking "you can't be freak'n serious".

Old 06-17-2018, 08:14 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,946,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Several other G7 participants have been quite clear about their experience dealing with Trump in the days following the summit. If anything, all this tweet proves is that our president struggles mightily with reading a room, something that should concern us given his insistence that he would know within minutes whether or not Kim Jung Un was serious about de-nuclearization. I think it's very obvious that our president's interpersonal skills are very impaired.
Hmmm... tough call.

Do I believe the Resistanceā„¢... or my lying eyes???

Old 06-17-2018, 08:15 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Several other G7 participants have been quite clear about their experience dealing with Trump in the days following the summit. If anything, all this tweet proves is that our president struggles mightily with reading a room, something that should concern us given his insistence that he would know within minutes whether or not Kim Jung Un was serious about de-nuclearization. I think it's very obvious that our president's interpersonal skills are very impaired.
His interpersonal skills are confined to a gold plated toilet and his twitter account.

Old 06-17-2018, 08:26 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
One scene, many takes.

THIS was originally run by Bloomberg, but I guess OP doesn't consider that MSM?

A picture can be taken out of context, just like a soundbite.

I guess the biggest take-away is what was said AFTER the summit, and it sure seems that Trump is the only one who thought he was awesome. Typical of his perspective.

Old 06-17-2018, 08:35 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
If that declaration came from one of the other leaders in those pictures I would believe it. But coming from Donald Trump, who has shown again and again that he is incapable of telling the truth, I'm much less inclined to believe it.

Pathological liars lie about everything. This is just more of the same.

Is he really a pathological liar or is the media making him out to be one through clever editing of news clips and quotes from a person they hate.

Poor lighting, a bad camera angle, a grainy image can make even a beautiful model look average, in the case of Trump they make him look angry and evil. It is rare that we see him smiling and laughing.

We have to question everything today.

Old 06-17-2018, 08:38 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Is he really a pathological liar or is the media making him out to be one through clever editing of news clips and quotes from a person they hate.

Poor lighting, a bad camera angle, a grainy image can make even a beautiful model look average, in the case of Trump they make him look angry and evil. It is rare that we see him smiling and laughing.

We have to question everything today.
Are you saying that the MSM makes Trump say the things he says? Tweets the things he tweets? What about in the past 30+ years of his public lying, were they making all that up too? This is NOT a new phenomenon with Trump.

Last edited by Old Town FFX; 06-17-2018 at 08:47 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies