Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2018, 11:20 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,104,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Nancy crashed the economy in 2008 and Kim didn't and if Nancy got the power again, she would cause another financial meltdown. I don't care much for Rocket Man but Nancy has done more damage to our country than Rocket Man.
Wait, I would love for you to attempt to explain how Nancy Pelosi, regardless of how you feel about her, was responsible for the housing collapse and subsequent recession.

Old 06-18-2018, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Kim is trying to change. Pelosi is a braindead lib that wants to raise your taxes again and go back to the failed policies of the Obama years. America always roots for a srtriver, except for libs who want to tax the crap out of them.
He fed family members to packs of dogs. Literally. "Trying to change"? Listen to yourself.

I'm not part of whatever twisted America you believe in.

Old 06-18-2018, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Nancy Pelosi is the quintessential limousine liberal. Anyone of any stripe that isn't hers, who doesn't despise her for her hypocrisy alone, is brain-dead.
You can rationally disagree with her beliefs and policies without finding greater kinship in a mass-murdering dictator. This shouldn't even have to be said.

Old 06-18-2018, 11:26 AM

18,060 posts, read 27,516,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
This thread demonstrates how low cons have gone in their fevered idolizing of trump. They have sold their souls. They're corrupt traitors, just like trump.
Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Don't you know that Republicans are not to be blamed for anything.
Waa! Not My Fault! Waa!

Old 06-18-2018, 11:33 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,583,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

Waa! Not My Fault! Waa!
As I said, cons are traitors, no matter how much you whine your irrelevant whine.

Old 06-18-2018, 12:54 PM

25,620 posts, read 17,364,311 times
Dims felt differently when Obama normalized relations with Cuba.Michael Moore told them everything was cool in Cuba.
And we KNOW he wouldn't lie.

BTW, here a Nancy-ism on Cuba:
“The President’s historic trip to Cuba marks more momentous progress in restoring open relations between the United States and Cuba. My congratulations are with President Obama for his bold, forward-looking leadership moving our nations beyond old enmities and toward a new and productive dialogue.
https://www.democraticleader.gov/new...visit-to-cuba/

She evidently feels differently about North Korea, who either has nukes or is very close.

No matter. I would rather have dinner with Kim than Nancy.

Old 06-18-2018, 12:58 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,583,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Dims felt differently when Obama normalized relations with Cuba.Michael Moore told them everything was cool in Cuba.
And we KNOW he wouldn't lie.

BTW, here a Nancy-ism on Cuba:
“The President’s historic trip to Cuba marks more momentous progress in restoring open relations between the United States and Cuba. My congratulations are with President Obama for his bold, forward-looking leadership moving our nations beyond old enmities and toward a new and productive dialogue.
https://www.democraticleader.gov/new...visit-to-cuba/

She evidently feels differently about North Korea, who either has nukes or is very close.

No matter. I would rather have dinner with Kim than Nancy.
How pathetic to even try to compare the 2.

Old 06-18-2018, 01:05 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,846,809 times
She is the greater threat to the well being of our country.

Old 06-18-2018, 01:10 PM

23,604 posts, read 17,287,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Not much stuns me anymore, but this does.

19% of Republicans favorably view the dictator of the Hermit Kingdom; only 17% view the Democratic House Leader favorably.

How in the name of God can anyone think favorably of Kim Jong Un???

If so, why? Because Donald said something nice about him? He’s literally murdered millions of his own people, including members of his own family.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kim-jo...e-poll-results
So you suggest we bomb the heck out of NK?????

Next time a cop stops you, go rogue on him and call him a racist and tell him he needs to fry like bacon.

See how he responds.

You never tried to convince a bad guy, who just killed someone, to release his hostages and put down his gun. try to cajole him and lull him into a serene state of mind?

No, you would go and tell him, 'we're going to fry your axe", and before that we'll beat the heck out of you till you pass out and need critical care. So please surrender to me...please.

Dems and trump haters are so obtuse, and light years away form reality, they may justifiably be called aliens from outer space.

Pelosi is a SF slum lord.

Pelosi said, 'we have to pass it to find out what is in it" and you think that is not something Kim would tell his people?

SF is a third world city, thanks to NP, who is following closely in the footsteps of KJU.

Old 06-18-2018, 01:14 PM

2,692 posts, read 1,672,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Not much stuns me anymore, but this does.

19% of Republicans favorably view the dictator of the Hermit Kingdom; only 17% view the Democratic House Leader favorably.

How in the name of God can anyone think favorably of Kim Jong Un???

If so, why? Because Donald said something nice about him? He’s literally murdered millions of his own people, including members of his own family.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kim-jo...e-poll-results

Bet if I did a poll here on if the democrats favored Trump or Kim Jon Un, the lib posters here would come out strongly in favor of Kim. Based on the vitriol towards Trump that they have exhibited here in the past few months. The TDS is beyond belief.

Idiotic behavior and vitriol is present on both sides. As they say, people living in glass houses.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies