Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2018, 10:00 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,394,892 times

Advertisements

session is from my home town, yes its in the bible belt and sometimes they can get a little carried away. Look session is a good guy, it just his moral upbringing that make him seems a little weird OK a lot weird, its the bible belt coming out of him

you ought to like session, just for one reason, he driving trump up the wall
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2018, 10:20 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,359,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I hope so, I hope it makes him so miserable that he can't sleep at night, the stinkin phony!
Oh I think he sleeps pretty well at night. He was actually rejected for a federal courtship way back in the Reagan Administration because he was deemed as too racist. He's also homophobic as well.

Sessions is pretty much a classic reactionary, politically and personally.

Old 06-21-2018, 10:27 PM

1,742 posts, read 959,658 times
I was a member of the United Methodist Church for many years. The church leadership is very left of center and focuses almost exclusively on "social Justice" issues. They have no problem with abortion, but somehow enforcing our immigration law is just beyond the pale of a Christian.

The globalists are pushing open borders with all the power of the media at their back. You have to ask yourself, who benefits from this? It's certainly not the working class in the United States. Their wages are constantly undercut by massive immigration, both legal and illegal. The middle class pays the taxes that support the massive amount of social welfare programs for illegals. So who really benefits? It's the global elite themselves. When the rent-a-crowd demonstrates and chants "no borders, no walls", it's for the benefit of the global elite. They really don't want borders or laws. They want to be able to shift their capital and investments with out any interference from national laws. It's really quite brilliant of them that they have been able to push this open borders agenda as a humanitarian policy....it's for the kids, and the poor refugees!

Old 06-22-2018, 04:11 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Over 600 clergy and lay members of the United Methodist Church filed a formal complaint against Attorney General Jeff Sessions, accusing him of violating church law.
In a letter released Monday, signatories charged Sessions with child abuse and other offenses regarding the Justice Department's controversial family separations policy.
A national, formal complaint of this manner is unprecedented in the history of the Methodist Church and could lead to Sessions' expulsion from the religious body.
Methodist church hits Sessions with complaint over family separation - Business Insider

I'm shocked that creep is even affiliated with an actual church that's not the Church Of Satan, lol!
I'm doubly shocked that with all the BRAIN-DEAD, MORALLY BANKRUPT, Evangelicals supporting the Trump Fascist MOBSTERS, that a church is actually standing against this scum-bag!
At least Sessions doesn't abort babies.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:45 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Methodists and other religions need Satan. Satan has a place in religion.

Satan is alive and well with his democrat side kick the Grim Reaper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D80JaXSsqYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIctvBIhZ9w

Old 06-22-2018, 04:52 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Justify it using CIVIL law but leave God out of it.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:57 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZone View Post
I was a member of the United Methodist Church for many years. The church leadership is very left of center and focuses almost exclusively on "social Justice" issues. They have no problem with abortion, but somehow enforcing our immigration law is just beyond the pale of a Christian.
Off topic and I will not discuss this here but this is not true. False statements should be allowed to be called out even when off topic.

Old 06-22-2018, 05:05 AM

23,561 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Over 600 clergy and lay members of the United Methodist Church filed a formal complaint against Attorney General Jeff Sessions, accusing him of violating church law.
In a letter released Monday, signatories charged Sessions with child abuse and other offenses regarding the Justice Department's controversial family separations policy.
A national, formal complaint of this manner is unprecedented in the history of the Methodist Church and could lead to Sessions' expulsion from the religious body.
Methodist church hits Sessions with complaint over family separation - Business Insider

I'm shocked that creep is even affiliated with an actual church that's not the Church Of Satan, lol!
I'm doubly shocked that with all the BRAIN-DEAD, MORALLY BANKRUPT, Evangelicals supporting the Trump Fascist MOBSTERS, that a church is actually standing against this scum-bag!
This hysterical outrage is pure propaganda.

No one had a problem when Obama did it. It didn't even make the news.

In fact there is no problem except with parents who place their children in jeopardy.

When you watch the video clips of Obama saying exactly what Trump said, and you see Obama get zero backlash while Trump, et al is deemed the reincarnation of hitler, you realize all this hysteria about separating families is pure, absolute, guaranteed, validated, proven, confirmed BS!

The democrats are ethically bankrupt, promote hate and fear mongering, and like Hamas use people they pretend to protect as cannon fodder.

Democrats hate and fear mongering has far surpassed a level of extreme danger and revulsion.

Old 06-22-2018, 05:13 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times
It probably be the best thing that ever happened to him.

Old 06-22-2018, 05:17 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
This hysterical outrage is pure propaganda.

No one had a problem when Obama did it. It didn't even make the news.
Bishop Minerva Carcaño led a group of United Methodists as they joined with more than 100 faith leaders and immigration activists in an act of civil disobedience in front of the White House on July 31, 2014 to demand President Barack Obama end “inhumane” immigration enforcement policies.

United Methodists risk arrest in deportation protest

Luis Orellana, a United Methodist from Des Moines, Iowa, has seen people disappear. It’s the result of people he knows being deported against their will, often breaking apart marriages, families and whole neighborhoods.

He was in Washington July 31, to join with hundreds of protesters calling on President Barack Obama to end what they view as inhumane immigration enforcement policies.

United Methodists, faith leaders arrested

On topic false statements should especially be called out.

Quote:
In fact there is no problem except with parents who place their children in jeopardy.

When you watch the video clips of Obama saying exactly what Trump said, and you see Obama get zero backlash while Trump, et al is deemed the reincarnation of hitler, you realize all this hysteria about separating families is pure, absolute, guaranteed, validated, proven, confirmed BS!

The democrats are ethically bankrupt, promote hate and fear mongering, and like Hamas use people they pretend to protect as cannon fodder.

Democrats hate and fear mongering has far surpassed a level of extreme danger and revulsion.
I'm not sure your standing in calling out others as "ethically bankrupt". One also should note, Obama as far as I recall never used the Bible to justify his actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies