Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2018, 03:26 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
She’s only 29 she’s just getting started
I was a conservative between the age of 18 and 19. I even voted for Bush. I still never watched FOX News or had anything to do with it. And by age 20, I stopped being conservative, on some issues. I don't identify with the conservative movement. I'm less conservative in my early 30s than I was at age 19. Being conservative never did much for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2018, 03:27 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yeah, keep dreaming.

The only blacks you know (and you barely know them) are the ones you work with. That might be two people at the most.

I’m in the black barbershop, BBQ’s, get togethers, car club, my AMVETS chapter is all black, my family is pretty much all black...

I hear what you don’t hear and go where you can’t go. It ain’t happening buddy. He’s not gaining support in with African Americans. .
Ya you’re a part of the group think/Democrat plantation or whatever you want to call it. Somehow I think you would call a black conservative an Uncle Tom. Guess we will have to wait til 2020 so I can laugh in your face.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
She’s a rising star. Despite you hating her for her views.
She's a rising star at FOX News. Pretty soon she'll go the way of Stacey Dash.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Ya you’re a part of the group think/Democrat plantation or whatever you want to call it. Somehow I think you would call a black conservative an Uncle Tom. Guess we will have to wait til 2020 so I can laugh in your face.
Or maybe you're upset because alot of Black people do not think the way that you want them to. Using terms like "Democratic plantation" implies that you think Blacks can't think for themselves. That's pretty bigoted.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:39 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Or maybe you're upset because alot of Black people do not think the way that you want them to. Using terms like "Democratic plantation" implies that you think Blacks can't think for themselves. That's pretty bigoted.
The democrats love keeping the inner city hell holes alive and well.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:41 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
So. You’re on the Republican plantation and and in their sweatshop...so we’re even.

African Americans built our political coalition during Reconstruction, and I refuse to sell it out for the likes of Donald Trump. I’m staying in the coalition that my people built for me. You just worry about your own vote.

And yeah, I would call an Uncle Tom and Uncle Tom in a minute without hesistation to his or her face. Allen West and Clarence Thomas are great examples of Top Toms.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:43 PM

Quote:
You can find inner city hell holes in Republican-ran cities. And the truth is, no President has done anything for the inner city.

And something else. Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, Kentucky, they are red states and they have some of the worst quality of life statistics in the USA. I live in a conservative county in Georgia, and there are plenty of impoverished trailer parks and drugs to be found. We've had several drug busts where I live in the last 13 months.

Now, can you refute anything I've said in the post that you responded to?

Old 06-28-2018, 03:44 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Lol...yeah, because where you live is so great!

“Inner city.” SMH...you don’t even know what you’re talking about.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:50 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,398,309 times
^^ You have race loyalty but dislike that characteristic in others because you feel that it hurts your race, and I'd venture you are so opinionated on that subject that you consider others with similar loyalties to be evil.

Do you not see how that is not a long-term implementable political framework for the country and the world?

Double standards never survive. As a race, you'll have to figure out how to leave your own racial accounting behind or figure out how to accept a system that allows for all such loyalties.

I'm not telling you which one to choose, but only saying that you (as a people) will need to choose one. In the future, no one is going to be able to have their cake and eat it too in this arena.

Old 06-28-2018, 03:57 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Yup . Keep the people poor and uneducated /ignorant so they keep voting for you .

Keep telling them they are victims and that you need to vote Dem so that people like Hillary Clinton will help you .

Keep telling them it’s racism and the police that are the reason they can’t get ahead , it’s not their fault . It’s “rich people “ or “white people “ or “the cops “ . Or fill in blank .

Biggest joke ever !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies