Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2018, 12:38 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
You don't, however. But you keep buying into the hype.

How far will he have to go? Hopefully more employment, lower taxes, more supreme court victories, another supreme court appointment, and another term.
Maybe by the end of the second term they'll love him. Give them time.

Old 07-08-2018, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Show us some evidence that Trump has sought God's forgiveness and is now a chastened, humble and faithful and faith-driven Christian rather than a liar, serial adulterer, negligent father, corrupt businessman, cheater in all aspects of life - and a traitor to these United States.

If I saw any evidence that Trump has asked for forgiveness and changed his life, of course I would be pleased and relieved. I believe in the forgiveness of sins and a merciful God - but Trump is no St. Peter or St. Paul or King David. He's not even King Saul. He shows no remorse for his well-documented sins whatsoever and continues to lie, bluster, and treats others without respect, much less compassion. He is vindictive and hateful towards those who disagree with him. He values wealth over people, power over justice.

King Herod might be more accurate comparison.
You know what? YOUR interpretation of evidence is if he kowtows to the likes of you and kisses liberals butts.
He doesn't have to prove anything to your. You can prove that he has not asked for forgiveness if you would like to and think you can, but it won't be based on the "book of CraigCreek".

God determines who Trump is, you nor I do.

Old 07-08-2018, 12:45 PM

15,856 posts, read 14,483,585 times
To get back to the original topic:

If he tried to suspend elections.
If he tried to prevent congress or the courts from functioning
If he arrested and jailed US citizens (political opponents) without cause.

Most of what he's been doing to date falls well within the domain normal politics. He's just slaughtered (or is attempting to), the political sacred cows of the left.

Old 07-08-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post

I think after the dust settles, years from now, it will be glaringly evident just what he was. He won't go down in history as a hero, let's say.
How soon we forget. Never say never.

For all you Barrack worshippers, let's go back 20 years into his life and expose what he was doing. I'll bet you won't care because you'll be too busy worshipping him. Unbelievable hypocrisy.

Old 07-08-2018, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
I still think the gold standard is gunning someone down on 5th Avenue.
What about in their driveway out jogging at night?

Old 07-08-2018, 12:55 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post

For all you Barrack worshippers, let's go back 20 years into his life and expose what he was doing. I'll bet you won't care because you'll be too busy worshipping him. Unbelievable hypocrisy.
Bbbbbbbbbbb but OBAMA!!! Lol.

Old 07-08-2018, 12:57 PM

3,929 posts, read 2,954,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post

Just curious...why do people assume that because one dislikes Trump, that they automatically liked Obama?

Old 07-08-2018, 01:02 PM

27,570 posts, read 28,673,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
Just curious...why do people assume that because one dislikes Trump, that they automatically liked Obama?
Because for the most part it is true.

Most people who are anti-Trump supported both Obama and Hillary Clinton. Only 5% of voters voted for somebody other than Hillary or Trump. That’s why we know this is true.

Old 07-08-2018, 01:06 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,421,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Because for the most part it is true.

Most people who are anti-Trump supported both Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Regardless if you liked Obama or Hillary. If you cant see that Trump has issues, then maybe you might have a look at your own morals.

Old 07-08-2018, 01:06 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
And liking Trump doesn’t mean one doesn’t like or never liked Obama .

Many former Obama voters voted for Trump although the media didn’t talk about it much of course.
Because it would go against their narrative the only racists could vote for Trump .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies