Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 02:50 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,101,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Was Pedesta's password really "password"? Wow lol
Podesta was hardly the sole spearfishing target.

Old 07-18-2018, 02:50 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xGrendelx View Post
C'mon now. Texans are smart people, .
Ehhhh...I wouldn’t get carried away.

Old 07-18-2018, 02:51 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
The indictments are a bunch of assertions by our intelligence alphabet soup agencies. Not evidence. Learn the meaning of the word.
Backed by affidavits, and actual evidence attached to the indictments. Maybe you should go read them. Additionally you can search through data and see the same patterns where Russian bots magnified things. You can even look through IP addresses to verify some of whats in those indictments.

But for you NOTHING is "proof" is it?

Quote:
Trump is saying because he's being bullied.
OMG is he that weak? Really? Ohhhh the poor wee little president of the united states of America. Pathetic.

Quote:
Saying whataboutism is not an argument.
Your whataboutism is not a argument. That is the point.

Quote:
You think it was successful? How do you know that Trump wouldn't get elected if those DNC files weren't leaked>
How do you know he would have? Only a fool would think that propaganda, and the DNC files had no affect.

Quote:
If you want war, you will get it. I personally find you and your ilk immoral. Warmongers are always either immoral or highly impressionable dolts molded to want war by their superiors.
Being a country that will react to acts of war with force helps prevent those acts of war from occurring. Laying down and letting other nations do this to you will eventually result in warfare. being strong enough that people recognize that doing these things carries risk is what keeps it from occurring.

This weakness from Trump is going to make it happen more. Thats reality. I find it immoral to act so weak that it encourages the hyenas to start chewing on us. War is a horrifying thing. But just laying there will result in the same thing in the end.

7,826 posts, read 2,729,107 times
Quote:
You smile in your enemies face while working behind the scenes to do what is needed. You don't make your intent known either. Trump did say that you never announce to the enemies what you are doing like Obama did. It's playing the game.
Please....this happened on the world stage and most Americans feel betrayed left and right. That is just utterly ridiculous!

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You do know a LOT of Republicans called him out over this too. Your nonsense is just mind boggling. Its not just liberals going after Trump here over this-the Republicans did too!
It's called Politics. I personally would smile in my enemies face. Obviously we play enemies different. You announce you're out to get them so they are forewarned and prepared for your attempt, me, I'll wait for opportunity because it always presents itself. Everyone has an achilles heal.

Putin's smart, I wouldn't give warning.

Old 07-18-2018, 02:52 PM

5,178 posts, read 3,091,598 times
Quote:
Was Pedesta's password really "password"? Wow lol
No, no, it was much harder to crack -- he used numbers: password1234.

Old 07-18-2018, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAZ View Post
No, no, it was much harder to crack -- he used numbers: password1234.
Pedesta's password was password1234.... LOL, no kidding?

Old 07-18-2018, 02:53 PM

1,700 posts, read 5,932,852 times
Quote:
Exactly. So what level of calling Putin on would liberals be happy with and what would it accomplish?

You smile in your enemies face while working behind the scenes to do what is needed. You don't let on that your intent either. Trump did say that you never announce to the enemies what you are doing like Obama did.
I couldn't begin to tell you what would make all liberals happy. I ain't one of them. And just so you know, not every person who has gripes about Trump or disagrees with your opinion is a liberal. The world isn't so cut-and-dry. People are more complicated than that, there are gradations to most folks' political notions, and nuance is important.

But I'd agree with you if Trump actually was working behind the scenes to do what is needed, but he isn't. He is, however, very publicly criticizing the work that is being done to uncover all that Russia did and any US citizen who might've been involved, and that alone has damaging impacts here and abroad.

Old 07-18-2018, 02:59 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So even though we have proof that the Russians have been meddling in our elections, we should simply allow it without any pushback whatsoever, so there will be peace?
What proof? politicized intelligence agencies saying they did?

Old 07-18-2018, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGrendelx View Post
I couldn't begin to tell you what would make all liberals happy. I ain't one of them. And just so you know, not every person who has gripes about Trump or disagrees with your opinion is a liberal. The world isn't so cut-and-dry. People are more complicated than that, there are gradations to most folks' political notions, and nuance is important.

But I'd agree with you if Trump actually was working behind the scenes to do what is needed, but he isn't. He is, however, very publicly criticizing the work that is being done to uncover all that Russia did and any US citizen who might've been involved, and that alone has damaging impacts here and abroad.
Of course he's criticizing the work to uncover what Russia did when the left is trying to tie it to his campaign. I would criticize it too since their attempt to tie it to Trump shows no interest in punishing the culprit... Russia and Putin, where the focus and outrage belongs.

But alas, the left is more interested in using Russian hacking against Trump instead of Russia. If we want to handle it that way, we should be reminded that it happened on Obama's watch and Obama chose not to do anything or very little about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies