Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2018, 09:29 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Wait ... what? Sleeping with someone (in this case, someone who is still married) isn't an adulterous affair?

From the dictionary, per your request:

And, yes, you certainly are that naive if you believe that "dating" means going out to dinner and ending with a peck on the cheek at the door.

So ... Is this the Republican version of New Morality? LMAO ...
honey, you are the one living in a naive world. or you are overlooking the fact they are separated and in the process of divorcing. No this is very different from having an affair when still in a marital relationship. This is saying nothing about approving of what one is doing or which party has done what? This is fact. Where in the heck did you get the idea I ever said dating was simply going out for dinner or whatever? You need to read what I said and not try and take things out of context. Dating means different things to different people and can be a simple cup of coffee, a drink or a dinner and movie. It can be a quick peck on the cheek or a sleepover. No one here has made any reference to what they may or may not be doing.

Old 07-28-2018, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
I never liked her. She was probably a jerk at work, whatever. She didn't assault anyone. The stuff she did was just normal adult work banter not so long ago. If she was told by management to cool it and didn't she deserved to be let go.
totally agree with you: I was not a fan either.

Old 07-28-2018, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
she had to go regardless. You can't date the son of the President and pretend to be an impartial journalist, even on Fox.

But showing pictures of naked people at work has never been "normal adult work banter" in any place I've ever worked.
Not that I liked her and not that I will miss her. That is for sure, but she never pretended to be impartial. The 5, which I doubt you ever watched is made up of very partial contributors on both sides and someone on a show like the 5, isn't ever a journalist. A true journalist would be insulted if they thought anyone who is part of one of these panels would claim to be one. I guess some people do not realize what a journalist is.

Old 07-28-2018, 10:37 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,806,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
totally agree with you: I was not a fan either.
I don't know where you guys work, but I've been in the workforce for 30 years and have never seen a dick pic. And I've worked in some interesting places.

Old 07-28-2018, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I don't know where you guys work, but I've been in the workforce for 30 years and have never seen a dick pic. And I've worked in some interesting places.
did I ever say or claim I worked somewhere that has dick pics as you put it. BTW, 30 years is a long time in the work place but have you beat by a heck of a lot. Now, I will ask again where did i mention I have worked anywhere with something like that?

Old 07-28-2018, 12:30 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Don't need to go into any bedroom to see these two go at it. Check out these photos of the couple out in public.

Donald Trump Jr. Kisses Girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle On Vacation In France | TMZ.com
You must lead a sheltered life.

Old 07-28-2018, 12:39 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Nothing, really...but take a look at that thing! I think even Steven Tyler would be impressed.

Why do famous women ruin their looks with lip injections??? Gross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
They need to see if Bristol Palin wants to come along and do an abstinence lecture for an opener.
LOL. I had completely forgotten she existed AND her abstinence campaign. That is irony upon irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
She dated the Mooch, too, also while he was married. Maybe he's in her collection.
YUCK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Just the sort of skank you figure Donnie Junior would be attracted to. Fox news needs to be fumigated both literally and figuratively.
She does look like a first class skank.

Old 07-28-2018, 01:26 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,251,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
She does look like a first class skank.

WOW. Women calling another women a "skank".

But...but "toleranceeeeeee and...... acceptance.......

Speaks more of you and "dothetwist" than it does her.

Please post pics of the two of you, raving beauties, I'm sure. Let us judge your looks.

Old 07-28-2018, 04:07 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
You must lead a sheltered life.
If not running around with someone else while my still legally married to the mother/other parent of my five children is leading a sheltered life, guilty as charged.

Old 07-28-2018, 04:10 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
How sad that no opportunity is missed to smear the trump family
When I think of Obama’s intolerance to family smearing- it elevates mr trump to a higher level
And shows all what the dems really are
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies