Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2018, 05:17 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,593,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
City-Data can sure get an Education for the Radical Leftists.

Dating a Married Man behind his wife's back = GOOD (Mika and Lisa Page)
Dating a man legally separated from his wife, with her approval of the dating = Slutty piece of trash

Of course Mika & Lisa are Leftists also, that's what really makes them fine upstanding women.
Yep.

Old 07-28-2018, 05:21 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,593,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
MS Kimberly G. will regret hitching her tail to DT Jr... He's as dirty as his father..liar and will likely end up charged with something!!! ... Sorry, KG will regret leaving her job as she will have NOT have any standing once DJ Jr. get thrown in jail!!

Sorry, falling for someone and throwing away a decent job all because you believe yet another "Liar-in-CHief" will end badly! Meanwhile DT Jr's wife will be taken care of along with their children .. Kim..NOT so much!

Never mind the mere fact she got herself involved with a philanderer who has zero compunction to lie lie to avoid "responsibility" ! Kim will rue the day she hitched her wagon to his tail gate!!!! It's not like she's some naive women.. She'd to have known just who Don Jr. WAS!!!! LIAR!!

Hold the presses........I agree with you .

The only thing I'd add is that she might have lost her job anyway re what a fired female Fox contributor says was her role in influencing that contributor to not push toward harassment charges.

Old 07-28-2018, 05:23 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,814,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
What a BS. Donald Jr ex wife already gave her blessing to the couple and is in a new relationship herself.

Liberals are so progressive when it comes to a liberal...wow what a non sense subject.

Hope they are happy!

Btw where was your post when Bill was doing his intern in the WH!
Don Jr has cheated before..he will cheat again

https://people.com/politics/donald-t...ed-wife-texts/

The Bill Clinton comparisons are so old. He's been out of office for 20 years...get over it!

Old 07-28-2018, 05:24 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,571,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
WOW. Women calling another women a "skank".

But...but "toleranceeeeeee and...... acceptance.......

Speaks more of you and "dothetwist" than it does her.

Please post pics of the two of you, raving beauties, I'm sure. Let us judge your looks.
I see you conveniently missed ALL of the Hillary threads commenting on her looks.

What comes around goes around.

The FACT is - lip injections are gross.

Old 07-28-2018, 05:39 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,354,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
City-Data can sure get an Education for the Radical Leftists.

Dating a Married Man behind his wife's back = GOOD (Mika and Lisa Page)
Dating a man legally separated from his wife, with her approval of the dating = Slutty piece of trash

Of course Mika & Lisa are Leftists also, that's what really makes them fine upstanding women.
Do you people ever actually READ what you post???
Now I'm not fond of the word slutty so I'll skip THAT label. (Here, I know you're quoting another poster, Kibby.)

In general, the bedroom door should stay shut. What happens behind it (including what is inserted into what receptacle) is largely the business of the participants along with any relevant marital partners. Sure, there are exceptions to this that certainly include national security and professional responsibilities but, in general, it all simply is not my business.

That we are discussing this at all is per the OP - the Don Jr. and Kimberly relationship is official and she will be on the campaign trail. And Don Jr. is the son of Don Sr. And Don Sr. is President. And "family values" are the provence of those who support Don Sr. and isn't it all confusing.

My family value comment will be nothing about what happens behind bedroom doors. Rather what happened to the old-fashioned value that when a marriage breaks up the focus should be on the children? To not have the mother out the one door and the new girlfriend in the other - when the reality is that this will be splashed all over the news by the new couple themselves.

Isn't Don Jr. the son who didn't speak to his father for a year when he left Ivana for Marla? Now Vanessa may well be heartily sick of Don Jr.'s marital misbehaviors and this woman appears to be bending over backwards to maintain a cordial relationship with her future ex no doubt for the sake of her children - THIS even tho Don Jr. immediately takes up with a long-term family friend.

But the kids? Whatever can Don Jr. be thinking.

And here, I doubt very much that they are LEGALLY separated, for my understanding of the word means that the relevant agreements have been finalized with the Courts. They just got out of Court with now agreement over custody but the financial settlement is far from final.

What was initially an uncontested divorce is now being contested by Don Jr. - over money, no doubt following in his father's footsteps to get out of marriages as cheaply as possible.

And into this volatile mix marches Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Not cool.

Old 07-28-2018, 05:52 PM

Vanessa had dealt with his cheating in the past. Once she got her cut of the marinara sauce business, I guess she decided she was good to go. I'm susrpised Don is dating a woman nine years his senior. She's older than his stepmother.

https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/van...ritance/050318

Old 07-28-2018, 06:00 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,354,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Vanessa had dealt with his cheating in the past. Once she got her cut of the marinara sauce business, I guess she decided she was good to go. I'm susrpised Don is dating a woman nine years his senior. She's older than his stepmother.

https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/van...ritance/050318
Now I did decide to read up on all things Trump to be properly informed. And, yes, "reports" are that the martial misbehavior was long standing but it sounds like Vanessa didn't feel comfortable taking on Don Jr. without more financial backing. Divorce law is complex and varies by state but in general aren't inheritances generally kept separate from marital assets?

I'm assuming that Don Jr. is trying to now weasel out of the marital asset split? How fortunate for HIM that "liberal" values and new laws no longer penalize him as a still married man from already having a new girlfriend. Go back 50 years and THAT could be a bummer in a financial court fight, not to mention custody. Morals and all that.

Old 07-28-2018, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Now I did decide to read up on all things Trump to be properly informed. And, yes, "reports" are that the martial misbehavior was long standing but it sounds like Vanessa didn't feel comfortable taking on Don Jr. without more financial backing. Divorce law is complex and varies by state but in general aren't inheritances generally kept separate from marital assets?

I'm assuming that Don Jr. is trying to now weasel out of the marital asset split? How fortunate for HIM that "liberal" values and new laws no longer penalize him as a still married man from already having a new girlfriend. Go back 50 years and THAT could be a bummer in a financial court fight, not to mention custody. Morals and all that.
Yes, an inheritance obtained during the marriage is not considered marital property. If you commingle your assets it becomes a problem. I went through this recently, and kept my inheritance in a separate account with my son as the direct beneficiary.

Old 07-28-2018, 06:54 PM

17,474 posts, read 9,296,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Now I'm not fond of the word slutty so I'll skip THAT label. (Here, I know you're quoting another poster, Kibby.)

In general, the bedroom door should stay shut. What happens behind it (including what is inserted into what receptacle) is largely the business of the participants along with any relevant marital partners. Sure, there are exceptions to this that certainly include national security and professional responsibilities but, in general, it all simply is not my business.

That we are discussing this at all is per the OP - the Don Jr. and Kimberly relationship is official and she will be on the campaign trail. And Don Jr. is the son of Don Sr. And Don Sr. is President. And "family values" are the provence of those who support Don Sr. and isn't it all confusing.

My family value comment will be nothing about what happens behind bedroom doors. Rather what happened to the old-fashioned value that when a marriage breaks up the focus should be on the children? To not have the mother out the one door and the new girlfriend in the other - when the reality is that this will be splashed all over the news by the new couple themselves.

Isn't Don Jr. the son who didn't speak to his father for a year when he left Ivana for Marla? Now Vanessa may well be heartily sick of Don Jr.'s marital misbehaviors and this woman appears to be bending over backwards to maintain a cordial relationship with her future ex no doubt for the sake of her children - THIS even tho Don Jr. immediately takes up with a long-term family friend.

But the kids? Whatever can Don Jr. be thinking.

And here, I doubt very much that they are LEGALLY separated, for my understanding of the word means that the relevant agreements have been finalized with the Courts. They just got out of Court with now agreement over custody but the financial settlement is far from final.

What was initially an uncontested divorce is now being contested by Don Jr. - over money, no doubt following in his father's footsteps to get out of marriages as cheaply as possible.

And into this volatile mix marches Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Not cool.
Of course - Kibby did not introduce the term "slutty" - we should all know that as it was a quoted post by:

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2
Mika Brezinski and Lisa Page are not the slutty types that Kimberly Guilfoyle is. Kimberly is a piece of trash and looks like it.
Your post:

Vanessa Trump filed for Divorce on March 15, 2018 - the day after the New York Post announced they were on the verge of a divorce ......... DUH! Filing for a Divorce in any State is an announcement of a "Legal Separation" - some States have a formal Legal Separation filing (mostly community property States) and other use a Divorce Filing - which generally say that the marriage is going to be dissolved and generally lay out terms for the partners on an interim bases financially.
Vanessa Trump files for divorce from Donald Trump Jr. |New York Post/Page 6 - March 15, 2018

The Divorce was totally Un-Contested and they are still not done, but according to the Judge this week, they are very close to all agreements including a Joint Custody agreement with NO animosity. As for "financial agreements" - there was a Pre-Nuptual Agreement when they married, so that is pretty cut and dried.

I have no skin in this game. I think that K. Guilfoyle is probably making a big mistake to give up her FOX gig over Donald Jr (if that is what she is doing) - all that said -- I have a big problem with Radical Leftists trashing a perfectly nice woman given everything we know for a FACT.

1. Vanessa Trump filed for Divorce (this happens maybe a 1,000 times a day in the USA)
2. Kimberly Guilfoyle had nothing to do with that - she is long time friends with both, was dating Anthony Scaramuchi at the time of the Trump split.
3. Records show that Don Jr & Kimberly were not together at all until sometime in mid May, when they were seen eating dinner together and arrived at a party, left the party together.
4. Vanessa Trump politely asked the public to leave both Don Jr & Kimberly alone.
5. Horrible Hit job on Kimberly Guilfoyle all by ONE news article that quote 'un-named' & anonymous sources. Why is it that out of 21 "sources", not a single name is available????
6. There is NO "contested Divorce" and even the Leftist Media doesn't say there is - because it is simply not true and verifiably not true.

7. I think that people who set out to DESTROY the reputation of Women or Men due to a bizarre Political Hatred and Extreme Partisanship are the scum of the earth and even saying that -- I sincerely hope that other would not attempt to do the same to that scum of the earth.

Old 07-28-2018, 07:11 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,859,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
So much obsession over what happens in other people’s bedrooms. I never dated a married man but I’m not so hate filled or insecure that I need to **** shame a grown woman for dating someone going through a divorce. What a sad state of mind to be so obsessed with strangers sex lives.
Kind of like the religious right, you mean?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies