Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2018, 11:08 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,035 times

Advertisements

The list of things American does'nt like and don't care for about Trump is a very long list!!!!

Republican's pretend they can't understand why America People are disgusted with Trump and Republicans... Maybe "The Short List" can begin to give them a clue.

It is likely that the average Right Wing Republican Supporter does not have the attention span for the actual long list. Nor is it suitable or reasonable to write the detailed long list in a single forum thread.

The Republican Congress has insulted the integrity of American by their continuing support and their selective silence as an ongoing endorsement of the Assault upon America by the acts of Trump, and the collusive engagement of Republicans from local, county, state and the general republican voting public.

General Republican Supporters represent everything in this modern day America, which resembles and emulates the mentality of the Confederate Supporters 150+ yrs ago!!!

America Loving and Democracy Loving America People can now see and know conclusively, by the actions of Republicans, what it looks like and how it conduct's itself, for "A Remake of Confederate Attacks Upon America and Every Component of the American Government including Confederate Styled attacks upon the Democracy Loving people who support the United States of America.. and not the Confederate Ideals of trying to Promote States Above the Federal Government and trying to Circumvent the United States Federal Laws and Policies.

America loving People "MUST GET OUT AND VOTE". Democracy Loving People must speak up, stand up, and make the public narrative about the Democracy Ideals of Democratic Policy and Agenda, that support the People, and Put the People AHEAD of the interest and concerns of Big Business and put the American People AHEAD of the agenda of the Wealthy.
It's Time America put a Stop to the Looting of Our Tax System, to feed money to the wealthy, at the expense of the General American Population, and At the Expense of our Environment, and Our Infrastructure and Our Agencies, Programs and Public Services.

The "short list" is just a few things that American people know President Obama would never had engaged to do such damages to America.

Old 07-28-2018, 11:09 AM

2,267 posts, read 1,946,248 times
He's dumb

Old 07-28-2018, 11:27 AM

1,071 posts, read 1,288,727 times
His mouth is like a water cannon of lies. He thinks if he drowns us,we have to believe him.

But only Trumpers do. And most of the Republicans in Congress repeat, "La-la-la-la-la. Didn't hear anything."

Old 07-28-2018, 11:42 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
I think, if I had to narrow down to only one thing that I really dislike about Donald Trump, it would be that he is a user. People are nothing to him, even his own wives and people who work for him. He only cares about himself, and will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to save himself, or if they offend him in some way. (and he is easily offended, things that most intelligent people would shrug off)

All of his character flaws, like his compulsive lying, his cheating on the women who love him, his ripping off of people who have done work for him, and all of that, fit into what I just said...…….he is a USER. He always has been, and always will be.

Old 07-28-2018, 11:43 AM

435 posts, read 176,265 times
obvious lies, overselling and appointing unqualified people to important positions would be my top three

Edit: Lack of coherent message and policy as well

Old 07-28-2018, 11:47 AM

7,480 posts, read 6,264,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
The list of things American does'nt like and don't care for about Trump is a very long list!!!!

Republican's pretend they can't understand why America People are disgusted with Trump and Republicans... Maybe "The Short List" can begin to give them a clue.

It is likely that the average Right Wing Republican Supporter does not have the attention span for the actual long list. Nor is it suitable or reasonable to write the detailed long list in a single forum thread.

The Republican Congress has insulted the integrity of American by their continuing support and their selective silence as an ongoing endorsement of the Assault upon America by the acts of Trump, and the collusive engagement of Republicans from local, county, state and the general republican voting public.

General Republican Supporters represent everything in this modern day America, which resembles and emulates the mentality of the Confederate Supporters 150+ yrs ago!!!

America Loving and Democracy Loving America People can now see and know conclusively, by the actions of Republicans, what it looks like and how it conduct's itself, for "A Remake of Confederate Attacks Upon America and Every Component of the American Government including Confederate Styled attacks upon the Democracy Loving people who support the United States of America.. and not the Confederate Ideals of trying to Promote States Above the Federal Government and trying to Circumvent the United States Federal Laws and Policies.

America loving People "MUST GET OUT AND VOTE". Democracy Loving People must speak up, stand up, and make the public narrative about the Democracy Ideals of Democratic Policy and Agenda, that support the People, and Put the People AHEAD of the interest and concerns of Big Business and put the American People AHEAD of the agenda of the Wealthy.
It's Time America put a Stop to the Looting of Our Tax System, to feed money to the wealthy, at the expense of the General American Population, and At the Expense of our Environment, and Our Infrastructure and Our Agencies, Programs and Public Services.

The "short list" is just a few things that American people know President Obama would never had engaged to do such damages to America.
I agree with the voting part.
TRUMP 2020 KMAG

Old 07-28-2018, 11:47 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,036,445 times
Trump is worthy of opposition no matter what party he pretends to represent. Had the situation been reversed, and he somehow ran as a Democrat with Clinton or comparable loser as Republican, I still would have voted against Trump (although in that case, I would have voted split ticket and against the right-wing lunatics down the rest of the ballot.)

While far-right policies are themselves backward, two-faced, ignorant, and reprehensible, Trump himself is worthy of contempt and not deserving of any political office, no matter the party. His publicly documented record makes it clear he's a complete liar and fraud who cannot be trusted in any way. He's a petty, misogynistic, feral, immature, spiteful, lying, two-faced, ignorant fraud who pays neither his taxes nor his contractors. He is everything that is wrong with America wrapped up in one disgusting orange package.

The worst part of all of this is that the jokers who lick Trump's boots today and make up every excuse for him would never have trusted Trump with their money, house, or wife before he ran for office - many of them probably still wouldn't today! And yet, they pretend to ignore the facts regarding what Trump is - he hasn't changed - just to explain away their partisan double-standards and lunacy. Always party before country with them - always.

Old 07-28-2018, 11:54 AM

29,266 posts, read 16,764,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I think, if I had to narrow down to only one thing that I really dislike about Donald Trump, it would be that he is a user. People are nothing to him, even his own wives and people who work for him. He only cares about himself, and will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to save himself, or if they offend him in some way. (and he is easily offended, things that most intelligent people would shrug off)

All of his character flaws, like his compulsive lying, his cheating on the women who love him, his ripping off of people who have done work for him, and all of that, fit into what I just said...…….he is a USER. He always has been, and always will be.
That's a high on the list one. Supreme User.

Old 07-28-2018, 11:55 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Trump is worthy of opposition no matter what party he pretends to represent. Had the situation been reversed, and he somehow ran as a Democrat with Clinton or comparable loser as Republican, I still would have voted against Trump (although in that case, I would have voted split ticket and against the right-wing lunatics down the rest of the ballot.)

While far-right policies are themselves backward, two-faced, ignorant, and reprehensible, Trump himself is worthy of contempt and not deserving of any political office, no matter the party. His publicly documented record makes it clear he's a complete liar and fraud who cannot be trusted in any way. He's a petty, misogynistic, feral, immature, spiteful, lying, two-faced, ignorant fraud who pays neither his taxes nor his contractors. He is everything that is wrong with America wrapped up in one disgusting orange package.

The worst part of all of this is that the jokers who lick Trump's boots today and make up every excuse for him would never have trusted Trump with their money, house, or wife before he ran for office - many of them probably still wouldn't today! And yet, they pretend to ignore the facts regarding what Trump is - he hasn't changed - just to explain away their partisan double-standards and lunacy. Always party before country with them - always.

But he does have nice hair.

Old 07-28-2018, 12:01 PM

5,998 posts, read 3,735,836 times
He only represents a small, far right handful of Americans. Most people thought he'd pivot to a more central agenda once in office so they decided to give him a shot. I was ALMOST one of them. Glad I wasn't. I don't want that embarrassment on my conscience. Anyway, now that the general populace has gotten a taste of true right wing lunacy I don't think a lot of people will make the same mistake twice. I'm ready for sanity and dignity to return to our government. I know a lot of others who feel the same way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies