Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2018, 12:31 PM

11,403 posts, read 4,107,754 times

Advertisements

Awwww, poor Sarah Sanders. Lying to the American people on a daily basis must be so difficult and stressful.

I have no idea how she's able to sleep at night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2018, 01:58 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,630,264 times
Sanders is a government employee, paid well by our tax dollars. If she feels pressured, she's free to leave at any time of her choosing. Her continued propping up of a demagogue and serial liar won't do much to assist her career once she and tRump are booted from the WH. Her job is to inform the public, not to attempt to shield tRump from the messes he continually creates for himself with his verbal diarrhea.

She's just another disgraceful tRump lickspittle.

"The best people"

Old 08-04-2018, 02:43 PM

51,692 posts, read 25,974,175 times
U.S. taxpayers pay Sarah Huckabee Sander's salary.

Her job is to explain to the press and the public what the administration is doing.

We are not paying her to protect Trump, lie, and/or insult journalists. She can do that on her own time.

On our dime, she needs to do her job.

Old 08-04-2018, 03:16 PM

2,261 posts, read 1,146,399 times
The press briefings shouldnt be shut down, Im sure Mueller will use all the lies told in the investgation. The more lies the better.

Old 08-04-2018, 06:51 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,428,055 times
i dont think she lying, I think she is just repeating what she being told, now if thats a lie, its not her fault the info, wrong. She not being paid to think, just to report what the others say.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:01 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,596,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
I really feel bad for Sara Sanders. The whole thing has become a circus for the likes of Acosta to grandstand and scream "questions." When was the last time you learned anything out of those so-called briefings? Let them stand in the street and babble away.
This is true Sanders shouldn’t have to anwser questions and continue to lie.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:03 PM

13,722 posts, read 9,058,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
i dont think she lying, I think she is just repeating what she being told, now if thats a lie, its not her fault the info, wrong. She not being paid to think, just to report what the others say.

That would be true, if Mr Trump did not continually contradict her. It is no wonder that such briefings have become rare: she is, allegedly, speaking for the White House, yet Trump will often tweet something that contradicts what she maintained.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:06 PM

11,986 posts, read 5,323,889 times
As time goes by, she reminds me more and more of “The Mouth of Sauron”.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:17 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,308,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
I really feel bad for Sara Sanders. The whole thing has become a circus for the likes of Acosta to grandstand and scream "questions." When was the last time you learned anything out of those so-called briefings? Let them stand in the street and babble away.
If Sarah Sanders can’t handle the damn job because her boss makes her lie constantly, then she should quit and let a better liar handle the gig.

You right wingers have lost your damn minds. We Americans should be denied access through our free press just because Honey Boo Boo is being bombarded by the press? Perish the thought. You guys wanna change the rules that we’ve had for centuries just because you elected a hack that lies so much that he can’t keep ‘em straight anymore?

The briefings will remain. Forever. The American people won’t put up with any attempts to disenfranchise them of access through the free press.

You Conservatives better get a damn grip. You guys were already loopy before Trump, but now you’ve take leave of all your senses and you’re attempting to destroy our long held established institutions just because that BOZO you elected is incompetent.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:33 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,308,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Seems to me Trump’s incessant tweets are a major source of inconsistencies that prompt questions.

Trump could substantially increase his popularity if he chose to lay off the tweet.
Absolutely. He sticks his own foot in his mouth daily and leaves it to her to clean it up. She chooses to stay there and do it. I have no idea why they’re trying to make a martyr out of her.

I’m just sitting here in disbelief at conservatives, the self proclaimed protectors of traditional American institutions, telling us that the press corps should have restricted access to the president just because they can’t deal with the fact that they elected a pathological liar who can’t keep his facts straight.

It’s astonishing how quickly conservatives will genuflect to powerful people. SMH
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies