Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2018, 06:18 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,629,144 times

Advertisements

Hannity is the dumbest man on TV. He is Trumps puppet. Who else rationalizes all of Trumps BS?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2018, 06:21 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,168,895 times
Funny, remember when Eminem read him for filth, not a peep from Trump, wonder why? He never misses an opportunity to respond to a critic.

Old 08-04-2018, 06:22 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,014,113 times
Here is the tweet:

"Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn't easy to do. I like Mike!"

Now, this thread is seemingly focused on Don Lemon. However, reading the Twitter feeds last night, a lot of people were awfully upset at the insult towards Lebron James.

I do not follow basketball, but even I know that Mr. James is considered one of the 'greats' in the game. Many people in Ohio may not particularly care about Mr. Lemon, but to attack Mr. James stirred some ire.

Indeed, many tweeters pointed out that Mr. Trump was apparently jealous of the news coverage of the school that Mr. James just opened (in conjunction with the Akron, Ohio, school district). The school is for 'at risk' children, with the Lebron James Foundation pledging that these children will not have to spend one penny for supplies, etc.

Why the President of the United States would attack a basketball icon, seemingly for his work towards getting at-risk children off the streets and into a school, is bewildering.

Many of the upset tweeters contrasted Mr. Jame's school with Trump University. You recall, the 'university' Mr. Trump opened that turned out to be a con, and for which (after proclaiming he would never settle a pending lawsuit) he settled, paying out some 25 million dollars to the victims of his con.

Old 08-04-2018, 06:26 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,288,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Here is the tweet:

"Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn't easy to do. I like Mike!"

Now, this thread is seemingly focused on Don Lemon. However, reading the Twitter feeds last night, a lot of people were awfully upset at the insult towards Lebron James.

I do not follow basketball, but even I know that Mr. James is considered one of the 'greats' in the game. Many people in Ohio may not particularly care about Mr. Lemon, but to attack Mr. James stirred some ire.

Indeed, many tweeters pointed out that Mr. Trump was apparently jealous of the news coverage of the school that Mr. James just opened (in conjunction with the Akron, Ohio, school district). The school is for 'at risk' children, with the Lebron James Foundation pledging that these children will not have to spend one penny for supplies, etc.

Why the President of the United States would attack a basketball icon, seemingly for his work towards getting at-risk children off the streets and into a school, is bewildering.

Many of the upset tweeters contrasted Mr. Jame's school with Trump University. You recall, the 'university' Mr. Trump opened that turned out to be a con, and for which (after proclaiming he would never settle a pending lawsuit) he settled, paying out some 25 million dollars to the victims of his con.

^This is the pathetic truth.

Old 08-04-2018, 06:33 AM

2,072 posts, read 1,069,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Never a dull moment with all the winning!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...782559232?s=21
Such a grade school moment. He has sooooo many of them.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:32 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
He is thin skinned. He can dish it out, but he just cant take it. That ego doesnt like being put down. Words come out of him through his ego, not first being screened through his common sense. He acts like a 10 year old. Still dont see the winning.
I think it's just been a long time since the media and we have seen a real man in office. One who actually loves America. One who isn't trying to please his donators. He was voted in for this very reason.

The reason he is so hated by leftists is because of the fact that he does love America.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:42 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
I think it's just been a long time since the media and we have seen a real man in office. One who actually loves America. One who isn't trying to please his donators. He was voted in for this very reason.

The reason he is so hated by leftists is because of the fact that he does love America.
A "real man" that's cute. Tell me, does a real man lie? Trump lies just about every time he opens his mouth or tweets. Tell me, does a real man go back on his word? What happened to Mexico paying for the wall, what happened to "it's the president's fault when a government shutdown occurs", what happened to "I'll replace ObamaCare with something better that the government would pay for"... There are a YUGE number of times Trump proved he wasn't a real man. He was a wolf in sheep's clothing because he was more of the same than anyone realized...

Old 08-04-2018, 07:46 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
A "real man" that's cute. Tell me, does a real man lie? Trump lies just about every time he opens his mouth or tweets. Tell me, does a real man go back on his word? What happened to Mexico paying for the wall, what happened to "it's the president's fault when a government shutdown occurs", what happened to "I'll replace ObamaCare with something better that the government would pay for"... There are a YUGE number of times Trump proved he wasn't a real man. He was a wolf in sheep's clothing because he was more of the same than anyone realized...
He's only been president for 2 years. Give him time. Especially after midterms.

Your idea of lies, wolf in sheep's clothing, etc is based on fake news. If you ever decide to really search out the truth, you will find it. You might even find out that you like Trump after all.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:49 AM

30,373 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Hannity is the dumbest man on TV. He is Trumps puppet. Who else rationalizes all of Trumps BS?
To liberals being successful and winning is dumb....I think that's pretty dumb. Hannity is #1 in cable news ratings and killin it with a super fantastic show btw.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/the-...18-were/368822

Old 08-04-2018, 07:50 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
He's a dumbass Leftist Democrat radio talk show host who is a frequent guest on TV news shows. Surprised you don't know who he is.

When you put someone down for not knowing who Don Lemon is you should take a minute to find out who he is yourself. He's a news anchor on CNN, not a radio talk show host. He has a nightly show on CNN. You give yourself away as a Trump cult member when you parrot what he says about Lemon when you obliviously have no idea who he is. Trump is probably jealous of Lemon because no one ever offered him an hour on TV every single day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies