Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2018, 08:22 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,472,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
You disagreeing with her politically doesn’t invalidate her as a leader .
You agreeing with her politically doesn’t validate her as a leader.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2018, 08:26 PM

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Starts at the top Bud. Trump needs to take it down about 10 notches and perhaps the country will follow. IF he's any kind of leader - that is what he would do.

But he's not and so he won't.
Sorry, I’m not buying that this behavior is Trump’s fault.

Old 08-06-2018, 08:44 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Candace Owens and Charlie Kirk talking about this on Fox News right now.

Candace says Democrat Party has always been racist .

Old 08-06-2018, 08:54 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Thank you for posting that. While I think Antifa's "whatever it takes" to defeat Nazis and White Supremacists is laudable, I don't agree with anti capitalism and anarchists. Should their efforts swing to violently implementing such values I will withdraw my support.
Antifa is a violent and thus anti-democratic communist militia and nothing more. That's who you support. Don't let any disingenuous obfuscation fool you. Though, I suspect that it doesn't.

Their violence implements the values that you are supposedly waiting to see evidence for violent implementation of. With all due respect, you aren't making any sense. Recently in Berkeley Antifa staged a violent gathering in response to an anti-Marxist protest. Antifa literally began as a communist militia. That historical fact isn't debatable. They still are a communist militia, one hundred percent. I'm not sure what other evidence that you require, if you are actually waiting for any.

Last edited by golgi1; 08-06-2018 at 09:06 PM..

Old 08-06-2018, 09:04 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
You are pro fascist, pro white power movement?
People are allowed to peacefully gather toward that end if they desire. Just like they are for murderous communism. You have no defense for any tacit or other endorsement of antidemocratic violence. If you do endorse that, it can be easily applied to any movement as the righteousness of all politics is one hundred percent subjective according to who they serve and do not serve or otherwise hurt.

There is an equal "brown power" movement that has zero structural difference from White nationalism. Antifa supports this. Because there is no structural difference, there is no moral difference. Supporting one is supporting the other, structurally and thus morally speaking. The only difference in how these movement are perceived comes from tribal media bias and powerful tribal interests that have a stake in one over the other.

The only objective morality is in the equal application of the law that allows for democratic freedom of association and the right to peacefully gather. When you imply that a political contingent can be morally oppressed, you are implying that all political movements can be morally oppressed at a whim.

Traditional America understood this. New America does not. New America is largely from the third world.

Old 08-06-2018, 09:06 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I think you vastly underestimate how bad this will get. When your leadership offers to pay the legal bills for assaulting someone from the other side is the start, the fact that its this calm right now is surprising.

Both sides are wrong on this. And when you have Trump on one side and Maxine Waters on the other both throwing gasoline on the fire I get the feeling this is about to careen out of control. The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Old 08-06-2018, 09:09 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Candace Owens and Charlie Kirk talking about this on Fox News right now.

Candace says Democrat Party has always been racist .

I have seen Antifa do worse than this but I didn't realize that they threw an egg at Charlie Kirk. He said that they were at the cafe for breakfast and were run out of there. He said that they assembled in about 20-30 minutes. Maxine Waters is to blame for these violent attacks and I hope to see her go before a judge.

The police were all black except for one officer. The antifa were an all white group. were calling Candace and the officers race traitors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Both sides are wrong on this. And when you have Trump on one side and Maxine Waters on the other both throwing gasoline on the fire I get the feeling this is about to careen out of control. The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
President Trump has not suggested anyone attack or confront anyone else. For you to even suggest that he has is not true.
Maxine Water gave her orders for the leftists Antifa to do so. She is responsible for any harm that occurs from this.

Old 08-06-2018, 09:31 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
I saw Candace and Kirk on Hannity tonight talking about it. What was funny in a pathetic sort of way was Antifa, all white, calling them white supremacists. They also called the cops white supremacists. Here's the kicker: Candace is black and most of the cops were, too.

I guess the DNC can't afford to get the best and brightest protesters because with such a great economy, they all have better jobs now. Only the unemployable were available.

Old 08-06-2018, 09:33 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
The police were all black except for one officer. The antifa were an all white group. were calling Candace and the officers race traitors.
I guess race traitors are supposed to do what their white Leftist masters tell them to do.

Old 08-06-2018, 09:34 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I saw Candace and Kirk on Hannity tonight talking about it. What was funny in a pathetic sort of way was Antifa, all white, calling them white supremacists. They also called the cops white supremacists. Here's the kicker: Candace is black and most of the cops were, too.

I guess the DNC can't afford to get the best and brightest protesters because with such a great economy, they all have better jobs now. Only the unemployable were available.
Do we even know that these Antifa are Americans?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies