Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2018, 02:19 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
still pushing that false narrative eh?

Trump said the "fake news media" is the enemy of the people not the "free press" or just "press"

keep up the name calling.

And what is Trump referring to exactly when he uses the term 'fake news media', hmm?

He is referring to every single media outlet except his darling Fox News, aka state run propoganda TV.
They all constitute free press unless you hadn't heard.

And you think this is name calling?

Take a look at your dear leader for lessons on name calling.

Last edited by Cruithne; 08-18-2018 at 02:30 PM..

Old 08-18-2018, 02:58 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Exactly!! And yes, oh my, had just one iota of discontent about Obama been spoken or written by the conservative media there would have been such an outcry by the libs that the world had ever heard.

RACIST!!! RACIST!!! DISGUSTING LOWLIFES!!! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK AGAINST THE MOST WONDERFUL PRESIDENT THE UNITED STATES HAS EVER KNOWN!!! YOU HATE AFRICAN-AMERICANS!!! OUR FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT SHOULD BE REVERED!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL YOURSELF AN AMERICAN!!! YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR UNPATRIOTIC SELF AND LEAVE OUR COUNTRY!!!
And they have the nerve to call themselves tolerant..HA

Old 08-18-2018, 03:05 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times
Trump's so dumb that he probably doesn't know how unusual this is.

Old 08-18-2018, 03:10 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And they have the nerve to call themselves tolerant..HA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Case in point..

Old 08-18-2018, 03:38 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The FAKE NEWS media (failing
@nytimes
@NBCNews
@ABC
@CBS
@CNN
) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Why was my post in this thread deleted?

I posted "Trump never said, "THE FREE PRESS IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE"", which is true. He didn't say that! Why was the TRUTH scrubbed?

I'd rather be BANNED than have selected posts scrubbed! How Orwellian!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Trump did not say the press is the enemy of the people

the enemy of the people said trump said the press is the enemy of the people

why not post his words in context!
Are you blind?

Old 08-18-2018, 03:43 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The press is not the "enemy of the people" but with their biased reporting and anti Trump agenda that spurts out a non stop torrent of negative propaganda pudding against him be it true or not, they certainly are not our friends.
How is saying what is actually happening or quoting the man an anti-Trump agenda? Trump is anti-Trump, with all his spewing of lies and shooting himself in the foot on a daily basis, lol.

Old 08-18-2018, 03:45 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Trump did not say the press is the enemy of the people

the enemy of the people said trump said the press is the enemy of the people

why not post his words in context!
Yeah, he said it on Twitter: the FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

Then he deleted it.

Old 08-18-2018, 10:47 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Can you imagine the libby outrage if the press did even a fraction of this to Obummer? The OP would have demanded they be executed for crimes against humanity. As it stand OP, Mr. Trump is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!! And no amount of infantile whining will change that.
Trump has no one to blame but himself. He tweets lies and outrages claims so of course the media is all over him and calls him out. Yes he is the president of the United States. I’m still waiting for him to act like it. I’d like a president to work for all of us and not just the base

Old 08-18-2018, 10:57 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
"Fake news" is Trumspeak for "mainstream media". NBC, ABC, CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, etc. Trump believes these media outlets (or the American media in general) are "enemies of the people". You can play word games with "fake news" but anyone with at least half a brain knows what Trump is saying.

And they seem to agree with him...

https://news.gallup.com/poll/195542/...s-new-low.aspx

Old 08-19-2018, 05:01 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
But he is as sly as a fox. His ideal leaders must be dictators. He seems to want someone to fire him. He comes out with all this horse manure and slings it around, like "ha, can't catch me."

Some day we may have a leader that is normal: with empathy, critical thinking skills, class and does not flaunt bigotry like a badge of honor.

Until that day, I can only hope that someone will knock some sense into that brain of his and he will resign for the good of our country. I am so sick of this side show, while our country burns and floods, and bridges are out of date, railroads need to be upgraded, roads designed. Regulations need to come back, for the good of climate change and humanitarian needs met.

"I have a dream." Martin Luther King, thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies