Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2018, 01:08 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,705,526 times

Advertisements

The only thing that gets coverage in Africa is when a white hunter kills a lion/tiger or whatever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2018, 01:20 PM

20,341 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Why would ANY successful white farmer want to stay in SA?

Are they oblivious to what Zimbabwe turned into?

Old 08-20-2018, 01:21 PM

20,341 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
......, but right wing media typically makes it seems like whites are the only victims in SA.
How does the left wing media play the attacks on whites in SA?

Old 08-20-2018, 01:25 PM

1,874 posts, read 818,253 times
Has the UN weighed in on this? They seem want to stick their nose in every time when its skinnies killing skinnies.

Old 08-20-2018, 01:35 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Not surprising the media are ignoring South Africa. They've ignored Venezuela for years.

Old 08-20-2018, 02:12 PM

299 posts, read 255,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
How does the left wing media play the attacks on whites in SA?
This isn't a left wing/right wing issue. The US media ignores pretty much everything that is going on over in Africa, both good and bad. If you truly care about what's going on over in Africa you should watch BBC.

Old 08-20-2018, 02:44 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-08-...of-whites.html

Obama praises genocidal South African leader who promotes mass murder of whites

Obama praised President Cyril Ramaphosa for “inspiring great hope in this country” – which under normal circumstances wouldn’t be a big deal. But things are far from normal in South Africa these days.

The ANC has targeted 139 selected farms that they plan to expropriate without compensation in the coming weeks as it moves to make good on its commitment to test out section 25 of the Constitution.
The governing party emerged from a two-day lekgotla of its highest decision-making body, the national executive committee (NEC), with the resolve to make an amendment to the constitution which will explicitly allow for the conditional expropriation of land without compensation.

What’s going on in South Africa occurred years ago in nearby Zimbabwe, formerly Rhodesia. President Robert Mugabe confiscated white-owned farms and handed them over to black mobs; the country’s GDP was decimated in short order, as was its food production, having once been dubbed Africa’s “bread basket.”
These are the leaders Barack Obama is complimenting, once again unmasking his racist tendencies.
From the outset of Obama’s presidency, it became clear that like most other black Democratic Party politicians, he was going to throw down the race card early and often.

Old 08-20-2018, 02:49 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,784,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
Plenty are, and I welcome them.

I did some work for one recently, who said he would go back yesterday if he could. He would have to choose going back, over his wife and children though.
Don't the Afrikaners have difficulty assimilating? I know British South Africans are fine but I thought the Afrikaners have had a tough time.

Old 08-20-2018, 02:57 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,676,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
Don't the Afrikaners have difficulty assimilating? I know British South Africans are fine but I thought the Afrikaners have had a tough time.
That's possibly true for Afrikaners from farming backgrounds - they do seem a bit more unbending.

Most of the Afrikaners I know here, aren't from farming backgrounds and do seem to assimilate, although there seems to be a general perception that they are arrogant. I see it more as forthrightness rather than arrogance though.

Old 08-20-2018, 03:12 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
I just cant figure out why the farmers are are not in Australia or NZ yesterday.

Quite telling the intellectual talents of a 1/3rd of your population in hunger now that this has started, so you plan to kill off the entire farming population of your nation...

Where is my popcorn? There is none in S. Africa!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies