Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2018, 03:24 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
It's going to depend on if the documents he presented them were actually fake or not. If he presented them with documents that checked out they didn't do anything wrong, they're not required by law to use E-Verify.
Yeah, maybe they didn't know. What a mess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2018, 03:24 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Do you have her birth certificate? Do you know if she was here legally?

I'll bet you don't...

It obviously doesn't matter a lick to the OP, the POTUS or folks like you what the family wants or thinks. Nor does the actual truth matter. What you can get from it...that's all that matters. Right?
Her birth certificate? WTF are you talking about?

Old 08-22-2018, 03:26 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Elizabeth Warren To Mollie Tibbetts’ Family: Focus On Real Problems Like Immigrant Family Separations

This stupid twit needs her ass kicked. Yes! I went there.

Old 08-22-2018, 03:27 PM

20,871 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Town View Post
What I love is how the libs are silent on the fact that another American Citizen has been murdered by an illegal...
Have you been paying attention? It's not certain he was an illegal. Maybe he was, but that's not established yet.

Old 08-22-2018, 03:27 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Hate "others"? Who are these "others"? As I asked before, is that the new catch phrase to describe illegal aliens now? LOL! Oh, now here come the skin color card just like clockwork. We don't give a damn what an illegal alien's skin color is but the fact is that most are from south of our border.

Yes, illegal aliens are stealing our tax dollars, jobs and some do commit murder and other crimes. All good reasons to get rid of them.
You should hate money grubbers who are polluting our air, water and land for profits. You should hate money grubbers who abuse workers for extra profits. You should hate money grubbers who refuse to pass new laws for guns or for employers or for anything else which harms the people.

You should hate them. You know, the Republicans.

Old 08-22-2018, 03:28 PM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Just a distraction form the Trumpsters to focus away from our Dear Leader's illegal "problems". How many Americans are murdered on a daily basis by American citizens? Having lived in NYS for decades, I can go very far back how many joggers have been murdered by other US Citizens.

This is not getting a blip in the national media because it is precisely what it is. A blip in the radar.

Trump's illegal problems? Illegal immigration is problem to us all.

Old 08-22-2018, 03:29 PM

1,239 posts, read 510,479 times
Quote:
That's based on the fact that he passed the E-verify system, now we know that according to the employer he used false documents to pass.
Yea, my guess is that the Farm owners are trying to protect themselves here.
I doubt that USCIS and ICE are wrong about his status.

Old 08-22-2018, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Her birth certificate? WTF are you talking about?
Do you know if she was an illegal? It is a simple question. Yes or No?

Do you know if she was selling heroin from her dorm room? I don't. But unlike the POTUS, I'm not going to spread "She was a heroin dealer" around the world...if I don't know it for a fact.

You don't know ANY of the facts, yet you and others rant and rave and start threads with names like this one. Just admit it - you don't know. Simple. Watch me...

I don't know anything about the victim, the perp, the employer or the situation. Nothing.

See, it's easy. That's the mind of a liberal. Always looking for facts and staring with the main one - that one cannot assume.

Old 08-22-2018, 03:30 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I don't like this woman and I hope the more she talks, the less likely she is to run in 20020. She's one of those people who think it's an either/or problem. Meaning you have to either care about the family separations at the border or the minority of bad seeds who come here and do bad things. You can care about both. She should have kept her mouth shut. Nobody needed to hear an elected official say that right now.
I don't agree with you re the border related issues you mentioned, but I agree with all you wrote re Senator Warren.

Old 08-22-2018, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Yea, my guess is that the Farm owners are trying to protect themselves here.
I doubt that USCIS and ICE are wrong about his status.
Right, because the Deep State and LE never lie or mislead.....

I think a lot of people would disagree with you. Ask Alex or Qanon. They will tell us.

I think, truthfully, the Russians might know more than our deep state. Snowden probably gave them direct access. Trump and his friends probably did too.

That's a big problem for the current Right. They have made it clear that no institution ever is to be believed. Only the rants of their POTUS are true. I kid you not. And it's worked well. Only a tiny percentage of Americans have faith in our system now....

They blew up the entire country just so they could obtain power and money. That should be troubling....but to many it is not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies