Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2018, 07:03 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,655,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Ahh. You hate 63 million of your fellow Americans. Call them stupid. Tell us you are smarter than than these people.

This is why you don't understand. The problem isn't Trump's.
I don’t hate them at all. I also didn’t call them stupid. I called them low information voters. I will say this for them. Each and everyone of them know something. Which is more than can be said for Trump. He knows nothing - absolutely nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2018, 07:04 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,842,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
"Who would want to buy rocks?".....

"I don't know many, you gotta ask them"....(Trump answer)

Wait, how do you ask humans from 100's of millions of years ago why they did business in rocks? Those humans aren't around any longer!

He watched the documentary series about this, "The Flintstones."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoP0Z3a8glU

Old 08-24-2018, 07:09 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,145,255 times
What's so funny? Trump thinks the Flintstones are on the Discovery channel.

Old 08-24-2018, 07:12 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,950,662 times
TDS shrinks the brain to the size of a pea... leading to an inability to spot flippant hyperbole.

Old 08-24-2018, 07:13 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,592,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I don’t hate them at all. I also didn’t call them stupid. I called them low information voters. I will say this for them. Each and everyone of them know something. Which is more than can be said for Trump. He knows nothing - absolutely nothing.

The stink of fear is strong on this one.....

Old 08-24-2018, 07:18 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,769,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
"Who would want to buy rocks?".....

"I don't know many, you gotta ask them"....(Trump answer)

Wait, how do you ask humans from 100's of millions of years ago why they did business in rocks? Those humans aren't around any longer!
Wow, what a brilliant observation! You are obviously very well qualified to judge other people's levels of understanding.

Old 08-24-2018, 08:31 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,692,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Wow, what a brilliant observation! You are obviously very well qualified to judge other people's levels of understanding.
No doubt. I hired many a person over the years and had to do so. Same with picking a wife, friends, lawyers, contractors, etc.

In order to get through life you have to have a basic understanding of what people know...and what they don't.

My guess is trump could not score 75% on a map of North America and S. America - picking the states and countries. A POTUS should be able to score 95% on such a quiz....

I seriously doubt be knows the answers to basic questions - such as what the theory of relativity refers to or what the age of the earth is....he obviously knows nothing about human history.

What does he know about? Nothing.....just GW, he "feels in his gut" and, like GW, he is a complete and utter failure by any and every measure.

Old 08-24-2018, 08:49 PM

17,315 posts, read 12,274,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
The only thing Trump’s election proves is that America has some very low information voters, WK. It in no way demonstrates anything about his competence or abilities, both of which are non existent.
I wouldn’t go that far. But a lot of people frustrated with the status quo and decided they would rather throw a hand grenade into D.C. rather than more of the same, damn the consequences. Which is a bit irresponsible.

Old 08-24-2018, 11:15 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,624,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
I wouldn’t go that far. But a lot of people frustrated with the status quo and decided they would rather throw a hand grenade into D.C. rather than more of the same, damn the consequences. Which is a bit irresponsible.
The really strange thing about all these people, if they truly believed everything they write about him, why are they still so obedient and compliant to this govt?!!

The Constitution is very clear what American citizens duties are if this kind of Govt comes to power in the US, we are required to do everything in our power to strip them of their authority, and yet Ive never seen the national guard being called in to deal with these mobs of people, so its curious that if they really believe all they claim, they are just as bad for not taking action to stop it. LOL Id expect to see huge armed mobs walking towards the white house, but nope, not even close to anything like that, I guess that too patriotic!

Old 08-24-2018, 11:20 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,237,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
I thought Evangelicals believe the world is like a few thousand years old, and people in the Bible were hanging out with the dinosaurs.

Does Trump think there were humans on another planet? I know he's dumb, but is he THAT dumb?
Apparently the fundamentalists, and evangelicals that embrace him are. Just another example of how morally bankrupt they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies