Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2018, 03:06 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,319,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
Gotta love the usual CD response.

"Its a white guy, we dont care if the gun is legal or not, even if it is, we dont want to do anything about it, yay guns! NOW BACK TO THE ILLEGALS THREAD!"
OK Harry Hemi, please enlighten the world with your solution to prevent mass shootings.

And be specific.

How many guns are you taking away from people? Who are you taking the guns away from? Everyone?
Some people?

What are you doing about the second amendment? You need 38 states to agree to get rid of it.

I for one am waiting with baited breath to hear your solutions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2018, 03:08 PM

45,258 posts, read 26,510,497 times
Quote:
Gotta love the usual CD response.

"Its a white guy, we dont care if the gun is legal or not, even if it is, we dont want to do anything about it, yay guns! NOW BACK TO THE ILLEGALS THREAD!"
Nobody needs a hemi, they should be banned.

Old 08-26-2018, 03:10 PM

89,216 posts, read 44,979,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Somebody didn't learn coping skills. I wonder how old?
Witness said he was in his 20s. Absolutely the generation of "everyone gets a trophy."

Old 08-26-2018, 03:10 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,540,439 times
Does this mean the Democrats are going to start demanding that everyone's guns be confiscated again?

Old 08-26-2018, 03:11 PM

2,261 posts, read 1,141,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
OK Harry Hemi, please enlighten the world with your solution to prevent mass shootings.

And be specific.

How many guns are you taking away from people? Who are you taking the guns away from? Everyone?
Some people?

What are you doing about the second amendment? You need 38 states to agree to get rid of it.

I for one am waiting with baited breath to hear your solutions.
You can keep on waiting, I know youre not listening. You dont want a solution you could care less who dies from guns, and the nuts that kill people with them whether the guns are legal or not.

Old 08-26-2018, 03:11 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,319,981 times
Quote:
You can keep on waiting, I know youre not listening. You dont want a solution.
Let me translate that response.

You don't have a freaking solution.

Old 08-26-2018, 03:12 PM

34,098 posts, read 17,157,211 times
Quote:
You can keep on waiting, I know youre not listening. You dont want a solution.

There is NO solution. No rainbows await.

Old 08-26-2018, 03:15 PM

6,639 posts, read 4,587,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
These incidents occur in YOUR liberal cities more then the entire world of nations with strong gun control. The vast majority of the rest of the US doesn't have these problems at all. Over half of the US has a murder rate of ZERO. It's YOUR dense, liberal, areas that have a problem.
actully starting in circa 2013, according to f.b.i. universal crime statistics, rural areas had higher violent crime and property crime rates than urban areas, cumulatively. probably because of meth and heroine.

Old 08-26-2018, 03:21 PM

6,639 posts, read 4,587,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Just the part about how we already have gun control in America. Of course, only law-abiding citizens are affected by laws, so guns acquired illegally won't be affected no matter how many new laws regarding guns are passed and applied to your average law-abiding citizen. So you are correct that this is not the time to talk about gun control, because this isn't a control issue. I would also note that my guns, which are safely locked away in my safe, had nothing to do with this tragedy. That also applies to the other millions upon millions of responsible gun owners in America. Knee jerk reactions to the actions of insane individuals will never garner any solutions to these types of problems. The bottom line is, some people are simply unstable, and they snap and cause havoc in our society, and no amount of new laws will ever stop that. This man could have just as easily taken a well-sharpened machete into a crowd and killed just as many people just as quickly. You will never stop murder and mayhem, no matter how many gun laws you put in place. Period.
the shooter in the virginia tech. massacre bought his guns legally during a gun show a few hours earlier.

Old 08-26-2018, 03:22 PM

408 posts, read 215,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
More dead bodies heaped on the 2nd Amendment.

Actualy no . . .

Just more lambs in the chute of a virtue-signalling abattoir of progressivim.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies