Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 06:39 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
The same people on the right that cry and scream about illegal immigrants are silent on white mass killers throughout this country.
Those same people are silent on black and Asian mass killers throughout the country too. Why should they focus only on white crime? That would be racist, right? Whites are not even the most overrepresented in mass shooting or child sex crimes . That's false.

What does native citizen crime have to illegal alien or immigrant crime? Nothing really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2018, 06:56 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
The phrase "liberalism is a mental disease" fits this situation nicely. Could be a temporary insanity due to grief in this case however.

More likely it's Christians who actually act 'Christlike' unlike so many who are little but Sunday morning Christians and anything but the rest of the week.

Old 09-03-2018, 07:06 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
The same people on the right that cry and scream about illegal immigrants are silent on white mass killers throughout this country.

Really? And you know this how? What difference does a mass killer's race or skin color have to do with anything?

Old 09-03-2018, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Well. At least you are honest.

The Tibbets didn't say ONE thing until the RWNJ's started using their DEAD DAUGHTER as part of their political narrative.

WHEN you find some real truth - you let me know.

I posted a link to the truth within the post you replied to, duh.

Old 09-03-2018, 07:15 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,088,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemdiver View Post

Candace Owens does pose a good question, leftists were screaming at the top of their lungs about kids being separated from their parents, will there be an outcry about this?

Hadn’t been a peep. The family can say all they want and hold a parade for illegals if that’ll help them feel better. But the reality is Mollie would be alive today having a Labor Day picnic in her parents backyard if that illegal alien hadn’t been in this country. I also believe deep deep down they know this is true but they’re such a kind family and probably work and personally know other illegals in the area so they can’t say all this.

Old 09-03-2018, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Because that was what this election was about, this isn’t national news because it’s about illegal immigration this is about using a girls death to label all illegal immigrants. Tell me where does this lead us, what are the solutions s to prevent illegal immigration.

No the wall wouldn’t work even if there was a remote possibility it would be built and this goes tragic death will change nothing in our current policy. We will continue to ignore the problems in Central America while politicians continue to support actions that will do nothing.

I made the below remarks in my post that you are replying to right now so why would you say that we are labeling all illegal aliens as murderers? Selective reading perhaps?

Quote me: " No one is saying they are all murderers but the fact remains that the murders and other crimes they do commit wouldn't have happened if they hadn't violated our immigration laws by being here illegally. How many of them are guilty of ID theft or tax evasion? I'd say most of them"!

I posted my solutions to illegal immigration over and over in here but you defenders of illegal aliens don't like them because they'll work. I have also posted proof that the good walls are very effective yet even with proof you stay in denial. Why is that? It makes no sense at all!

Old 09-03-2018, 07:17 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Her family can best speak for her and it seems that they are doing a good job of calling out the despicable opportunists out it's evident they don't have a rat's ass about her death.
Sorry, but only a rat can have a rat’s ass.

That’s just the way it is.

Old 09-03-2018, 09:09 PM

9,471 posts, read 10,808,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I doubt that the Tibbets wouldn't have pandered to the "Hispanic community" and virtue signaled like they are anyway. The Tibbets don't have to present their political narrative. They want ONLY their political narrative.

Just because the Tibbets are okay with their family member being murdered by an illegal, doesn't mean everyone else has to be okay with it or with illegals being present.
This clearly is a liberal moonbat family and the victim was like her family, liberal. The family has been doing what they ask others not too, use this death to defend their pro illegal immigrant stance. Everything they say is said to further their leftist agenda.

Personally I don’t care what the family thinks or wants. Their view is wrong and it is dangerous. They do not have some kind of control over discussions regarding this issue because they are the victims here. This is a major public safety issue and a national sovereignty issue. This young women was killed because our border was not secure and because we have thousands of criminal accessories in sanctuary cities who are aiding these criminals. It seems the Tibbet family are criminal alien sympathizers. This matters to all of us and since the next victim could be anyone we all have a right to ignore the request of he Tibbetts to stop using this murder to further our political goals of strengthening our border.

Old 09-03-2018, 11:01 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
This clearly is a liberal moonbat family and the victim was like her family, liberal. The family has been doing what they ask others not too, use this death to defend their pro illegal immigrant stance. Everything they say is said to further their leftist agenda.

Personally I don’t care what the family thinks or wants. Their view is wrong and it is dangerous. They do not have some kind of control over discussions regarding this issue because they are the victims here. This is a major public safety issue and a national sovereignty issue. This young women was killed because our border was not secure and because we have thousands of criminal accessories in sanctuary cities who are aiding these criminals. It seems the Tibbet family are criminal alien sympathizers. This matters to all of us and since the next victim could be anyone we all have a right to ignore the request of he Tibbetts to stop using this murder to further our political goals of strengthening our border.
Well stated. If this whole matter doesn't illustrate just how bizarre much of the left is particularly on illegal immigration and that they should be totally dismissed, then what would?

Old 09-03-2018, 11:40 PM

3,811 posts, read 4,694,212 times
I can understand (and respect) if he doesn't want his daughters name mentioned in discussions about this whole illegal immigrant issue going on.

HOWEVER, just because you don't want your daughter used as an example doesn't mean I'm going to sit around & ignore important issues that could result in the death of my family members.

I get so tired of people bringing up how white Americans commit school shootings etc. & how they are more dangerous than an illegal immigrant. So what?!? These citizens in this country that do horrible things are OUR PROBLEM. Every country has their own problems & that's one of our own problems we need to work on. We don't need added problems to our country & that's why Americans are tired of hearing about this.

The bottom line is she would still be alive if he wasn't in the country. You don't stop checking for drunk drivers just because you're always going to have them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies