Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 04:22 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Just because you call someone racist, doesn't mean they are one. It generally means the issue is yours.

Trump was in the public life for more than 30 years. He had a hit TV show on primetime for more than a decade. He has/had a star in Hollywood.

And not once was he called a racist. What Changed?

He decided to run against a Democrat.
Bc people falsely believed he had changed. That all those racist overtures were from someone who was different than the person they were dealing with at the moment. Obviously we were all wrong. N-word using Trump is the last nail in that coffin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2018, 04:26 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
I'd love to hear how you explain to him thar you went back and voted a 2nd time for the n-word-using Trump bc Democrats are the real racists.

Did you explain why voted for a guy who thinks your son should be stopped and frisked if he's minding his own business? Or that doesn't think someone like him should have any pace dealing with his money? Or didn't think people like him were good enough to rent his properties?
I'd love for you to show us evidence of what you're talking about other than your own ignorant fantasies, then we can talk about fallout and how to handle it.

Old 09-02-2018, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Trump didn't use the N word.

Trump didn't say Shole countries.
He did. And you know you believe it. It's odd how no other public official running for office has ever had this many leaked comments that share the same vein of racism. So many people, throughout the years, keep lying about Trump saying racist things behind the scenes.

We haven't seen this concerted an effort to falsely smear someone as a racists since... No one? Bc that doesn't happen.

Old 09-02-2018, 04:32 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
He did. And you know you believe it. It's odd how no other public official running for office has ever had this many leaked comments that share the same vein of racism. So many people, throughout the years, keep lying about Trump saying racist things behind the scenes.

We haven't seen this concerted an effort to falsely smear someone as a racists since... No one? Bc that doesn't happen.

Democrat Logic
  • Bill & Hillary Clinton belong to a Whites Only Country Club for Years = Not Racist.
  • Trump opens a country club in South Florida at same time open to all races = Racist.
Has to be seen to be believed.

Old 09-02-2018, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'd love for you to show us evidence of what you're talking about other than your own ignorant fantasies, then we can talk about fallout and how to handle it.
Oh... So you're saying Trump didn't think stop&frisk should be a policy used nationwide?

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...d-frisk-228486
Quote:
“I would do stop-and-frisk. I think you have to. We did it in New York, it worked incredibly well and you have to be proactive and, you know, you really help people sort of change their mind automatically,†Trump told the questioner. “You understand, you have to have, in my opinion, I see what’s going on here, I see what’s going on in Chicago, I think stop-and-frisk. In New York City it was so incredible, the way it worked. Now, we had a very good mayor, but New York City was incredible, the way that worked, so I think that could be one step you could do.â€
Does that seem to be in the best interest of your son?

Old 09-02-2018, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Democrat Logic
  • Bill & Hillary Clinton belong to a Whites Only Country Club for Years = Not Racist.
  • Trump opens a country club in South Florida at same time open to all races = Racist.
Has to be seen to be believed.
Donald Trump refused to rent his apartments to Black people. And he calls Black people the n-word = racist.

Old 09-02-2018, 04:39 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Oh... So you're saying Trump didn't think stop&frisk should be a policy used nationwide?

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...d-frisk-228486

Does that seem to be in the best interest of your son?
I'm saying that you are a liar, the only N word being thrown around by Trump is NAFTA. What's in the best interest for my son is to NOT become a perpetual victim like you seem to be.

Old 09-02-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I think you have two different questions here.

Yes, the GOP is fine with racism.

But, separately, their lack of reaction would have been the same no matter whom/what Trump was insulting.
1. Of course

2. True, but they aren't using any other groups as a taking point for the other side being racist. Now they have to face facts bc are the end of the day, they know Trump is a racist and they'll still put their vote behind him. The deplorables label is getting truer everyday.

Old 09-02-2018, 04:45 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Donald Trump refused to rent his apartments to Black people. And he calls Black people the n-word = racist.
Ahh yeah. Nobody considered this to be "raciss" until Trump ran for office. You know he isn't racist. But you got nothing left.

Old 09-02-2018, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'm saying that you are a liar, the only N word being thrown around by Trump is NAFTA. What's in the best interest for my son is to NOT become a perpetual victim like you seem to be.
What's in the best interest of your son is not having a psycho racist in office who thinks your son should rounded up along with anyone who looks like him and frisked.

Cut the crap, look your son in his eyes, and tell him you don't think he deserves to have his basic rights or dignity acknowledged. At least then he'll honestly know where you stand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies