Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2018, 06:16 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I ask this because so many seem happy to propose that Obama and Hillary be carted off to jail, even in the absence of any indictments. So I want to make sure that, in fairness, you'll feel the same way about Trump, if he's shown to be as criminal as Democrats believe him to be, since that's the way the emerging evidence is pointing.
Absolutely yes, why would someone say otherwise? With that being said it's a loooooong way from the unproven accusations that've been puked out non stop on certain channels and "news"papers as well as many a pundit to actual conviction.

What should happen is everyone shut the hell up and let the process/system work the way it was designed to do instead of constantly attempting to try things in the court of opinion or on TV...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2018, 06:19 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times
OP is a stupid, backward, twisted concept.

Old 09-08-2018, 06:21 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,629,144 times
The Trumptards never see anything wrong with this man child. He can behave worse than a teenager on drugs and no Republican sees it.

Old 09-08-2018, 07:13 PM

164 posts, read 119,347 times
I don't particularly care. I just want him to build the wall.

Old 09-08-2018, 07:20 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
The Trumptards never see anything wrong with this man child. He can behave worse than a teenager on drugs and no Republican sees it.
So, did you find someone here who said they'd not be fine with Trump going to jail if he's found guilty in a court of law? Hmmmm?

Or, (more likely) is it the best you can do to take some stupid inane drive-by shots at people?

Old 09-08-2018, 07:27 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,437,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Your problem is there is no indictments in the hypothetical. It gets even weaker still with your statement on emerging evidence. Which is not evidence at all but opinion in a hypothetical void of actual facts. Evidence ignored or disregarded is evidence, none the less, and plays its part in the one sided opinion expressed. If fairness is the issue. You have yet to make the case.

Is happiness the issue or the goal ? Please clarify.

Full disclosure, I'm fairly happy right now with the job Trump is doing.

TDS case in recess until a rational response is presented.
You had me until TDS comment.
Acronyms are for the learning disabled.

Old 09-09-2018, 04:46 AM

59,078 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbrianbush View Post
How many people on the right have been calling fir Don Rumsfeld to be incarcerated for using apdivate email server? And he was the Secretary of Defense...think about that.
And does use of an private email server really compare with working with the,Russians in an election?

"And does use of an private email server really compare with working with the,Russians in an election?"

There has been ZERO proof Trump worked with the Russians. Mueller is STILL investigating it.

We DO KNOW hillary and the DNC WERE using Russian provided info.

Funny how the GREAT Lame Stream Media NEVER talks about THAT, which is probably why you don't know about it!!

Old 09-09-2018, 05:14 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 3 days ago)

27,182 posts, read 13,469,799 times
Quote:
I ask this because so many seem happy to propose that Obama and Hillary be carted off to jail, even in the absence of any indictments. So I want to make sure that, in fairness, you'll feel the same way about Trump, if he's shown to be as criminal as Democrats believe him to be, since that's the way the emerging evidence is pointing.
I am just wondering how much of this is linked to other events in Europe and a lot of it centered on London and the UK in relation to Papadopoulos meeting with Russian representatives, British Intelligence first bringing concerns to the FBI, the Steele Dossier, Julian Assange and his links to Roger Stone, Cambridge Analytica and even the asassination attempt of Sergei Skripal who was linked to Christopher Steele.

It all seems very murky.

Poisoned Russian spy Sergei Skripal was close to consultant who was linked to the Trump dossier - The Telegraph

Roger Stone sought Clinton info from Julian Assange: Report - CNBC

Norway police probe disappearance of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange's key associate - The Japan Times

Foreign Office officials met Cambridge Analytica over Trump | Guardian

Inside the Trump campaign's ties with Cambridge Analytica - CNN.com

George Papadopoulos: Ex-Trump adviser jailed in Russia inquiry - BBC

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia | Guardian

US Congressman Nunes sought meeting with UK spy chiefs in London - Reuters

What does the British government know about Trump and Russia - The Spectator

Russia investigation: leaked questions reveal what Mueller wants to ask Trump | Guardian

Last edited by Brave New World; 09-09-2018 at 05:47 AM..

Old 09-09-2018, 07:08 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbrianbush View Post
Obama was a failure?

Healthcare for all Americans,turned the country's economy around and loved by his country,pretty sure you're wrong .

Old 09-09-2018, 12:21 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Well not all of us have proposed either of them be sent to prison. You are taking what a handful say and turning it around like so many libs like to do. As for how would I feel? Of course if he is found guilty of a felony I would have no sympathy for him. But , at the time that seems fairly unlikely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies