Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2018, 05:40 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
I am not. I accept the findings on Ford. I accept them on Clinton. I am not interested in listening to anyone's BS about a "deep state". The FBI is a sound institution despite Trump's self serving rhetoric.
"The FBI is a sound institution" Agreed!

"despite Trump's self serving rhetoric."

It is NOT rhetoric.

He HA said suits NOT boots. Do you know what that means?

If you deny all the people involved in the "instigation" being heavily hillary supporters and anti Trump, you are either so biased you can't see your nose on your face or are very naive.

Mueller, Ronenstein and Comey, "The 3 Amigos", go back together a LONG time in clinton investigations and somehow they ALWAYS escape prosecution.

A coincidence? NOT after what he have fund out about them THIS TIME AROUND!

1 small example, Flynn is charged with lying to the FBI, even though the FBI agents involved said he did NOT lie.

Comey interviews members of hillary's staff and NOT ONE OF THEM was SWORN IN. UNPRECEDENTED.

Comey goes on national TV and lays out the things hillary broke laws in the handling of classified material, not to mnention it is ILLEGAL to destroy govt docs which is WHY ALL govt business HAS TO done on gov't computer, then claim No prospector would bring charges against her.

It is NOT his job to predict what prosecutors do. His job is to INVESTIGATE, then turn over all the data to prosecutors and THEY DECIDE.

AFTER his TV show, why didn't the DoJ step up and say, "hey it is NOT your job to declare innocence or guilt, it is OUR JOB To look at the MATERIAL and WE DECIDE WHETHER TO FILE CHARGES OR NOT".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2018, 05:24 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
I am not. I accept the findings on Ford. I accept them on Clinton. I am not interested in listening to anyone's BS about a "deep state". The FBI is a sound institution despite Trump's self serving rhetoric.
"The FBI is a sound institution"

Trump NEVER calmed otherwise. "SUITS NOT BOOTS.

If you believe the some, note I said SOME NOT ALL, of the top brass are saints, Comey, Strzoc, McCabe, Page etc,. after ALL the info that has come out, we have NOT seen it all yet, I have bridge to sell you,

Old 12-14-2018, 05:26 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
Clinton is a serial rapist, and should be in jail, or at least on the sexual predator list
I think Bill Clinton raped more women than Bill Cosby....

Old 12-14-2018, 09:34 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguitar77111 View Post
Democrats will start caring about Clinton's behavior when Republicans stop using it justify Trump being above criticism.

You can use your 1st Amendment to criticize anyone you wish.
But are you easily offended & overly sensitive when people use their 1st amendment to show how unreasonable and irrational your crystal ball has become.
How many times can you be told, "I told you so" by Trump, before you completely lose it?

Old 12-14-2018, 09:49 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I think Bill Clinton raped more women than Bill Cosby....

I "think" I might hit the lottery some day, but that doesn't make it true. What proof do you have to support your beliefs ?

Old 12-14-2018, 09:52 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguitar77111 View Post
Democrats will start caring about Clinton's behavior when Republicans stop using it justify Trump being above criticism.

as if that will happen ! deflecting to Clinton obamas and cnn continues to be a Republican excuse for their lack of balls and drumfs cover ups

Old 12-14-2018, 04:16 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I "think" I might hit the lottery some day, but that doesn't make it true. What proof do you have to support your beliefs ?
No proof at all, just whatever sounds good to then is good enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies