Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 14 6.25%
58-60 7 3.13%
55-57 13 5.80%
50-54 144 64.29%
49 or less 46 20.54%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 03:58 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,295,289 times

Advertisements

BREAKING STORY.....THIS IS THE LAST STRAW, KAVANAUGH. NOW YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!!!

It is now being reported that when Judge K was 14, he participated in a brutal, shameless bloodsport.

While involved in some evil, right wing game called ‘Dodgeball’, it is alleged the Kav knowingly and willfully threw a large, heavy ball at little Stacey Wilson, with the intent being to eliminate her from playing the game.

The charges include...
Assault with a deadly weapon
Gang Participation
Sexual Discrimination(he chose to hit little Stacey, while ignoring Billy Johnson on her left, and Tommy Chen on her right).
Sexual Assault( this is obvious. Just touching a women now equals sexual assault).

Little Stacey has been in therapy for 30 yrs, trying to learn how to cope with all the issues from this incident. Not only is she terrified of big, red balls, but cannot even watch a baseball game, since the throwing motion of the pitcher induces flashbacks to the ball being thrown at her. This has been particularly hard on her because she married Jim ‘Hot Dog’ Wilson, a minor league pitcher. She has never been able to watch him play.
Stacey, who is almost as ugly as Dr Ford, claims that the ball did permanent damage to her face. She does not know what Fords excuse is.

It is clear that Judge K is a threat to women everywhere. He needs to be locked up in a supermax for what he did to little Stacey. What kind of demented, evil 14 yr old boy would take part in something this horrible?

We will be starting a GoFundMe, titled ‘Stand with Stacey’. Since so many caring and compassionate liberals have been mindlessly donating to all these other bogus GoFundMe causes, I am sure we can reach our goal of $3.5 million, enough to allow Stacey to try and live a normal life, despite what some 14 yr old anti Christ did to her.

STAND WITH STACEY!!!

Old 10-02-2018, 04:00 PM

25,603 posts, read 56,678,770 times
I don't like the process this took. If, in fact, Feinstein et al. maneuvered this into the public arena when it could have been handled privately, it's corrupt politics for sure and has done enormous harm to many people.

That said, I've never believed what happened in HS/College should haunt a person their entire life. That also said, I believe Christine Ford but don't believe at this late date that allegation is meaningful.

I also believed Kavanaugh when he raged at the Democrat conspiracy and Clintons and was downright rude to some of the Democrat Senators - to whom he is, in fact subordinate, as they are his employers conducting a job interview.

So, while I hate the way this went - one good thing came out of it.

Kavanaugh revealed himself.

There can now be NO DOUBT on which side of the political spectrum Kavanaugh lies and we can also have NO DOUBT he will NEVER BE an IMPARTIAL ARBITER when deciding any suit brought by Democrats.

So, we will have an OUTED STOOGE on the SC.

That's what you call Making America Grossly Awful.

Old 10-02-2018, 04:04 PM

17,587 posts, read 9,374,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I believe Mitchell as well. The main point being, it is not what Mitchell wrote and assessed, it is what Ford testified about. Anyone with half a brain could see the holes - more than a slice of Swiss Cheese. You really didn't need Mitchell to point that out. It was totally obvious, unless someone listened to the news and didn't actually listen to her testimony.
I always watch these important hearings, just as I always read the important OIG reports - it's virtually the ONLY way to know what happened. The Media in the USA is nothing more than a Joke - nothing but Grandstanding and Opinions .... very, very little "news".

About Mitchell - she was very, very good - GOP Partisans didn't like her because they wanted some sort of Cross Examination Fireworks. Dem Partisans didn't like her because a Major part of their Grand Plan was the Optics of all those Old White MEN daring to browbeat poor little Chrissy.

She got to the meat of what she could in 5 minute increments -- verification of inconsistencies and exposing lies. She was the only Expert in the room (if you discount the Phycologist who was testifying).
Her final report was devastating to Blasey-Ford, but it was her final 5 minutes with Ford that was very significant -- Mitchell spent her final 5 minutes advising Ford to get some competent help from a sexual assault expert.

Old 10-02-2018, 04:07 PM

6,932 posts, read 2,407,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
This is the Party of Trump. He has normalized sexual assault to the point where a majority of his party now sees nothing wrong with it.

Yeah, ok, right, whatever...lol. You leftists are trying to normalize soviet Marxism.

See, here in the USA, one is presumed innocent before being declared guilty. This frenzy the left have engaged in defying the very fundamentals of our Constitutional Republic is not lost on normal people that usually don't give a crap about politics.

See you in November!

Old 10-02-2018, 04:11 PM

20,139 posts, read 16,268,317 times
I find it fascinating that Republican senators, including Lindsay Graham, are recommending the FBI report be made public when it is completed and Diane Feinstein wants it kept private. I thought there was nothing to fear from an FBI investigation.

Old 10-02-2018, 04:15 PM

30,513 posts, read 23,950,063 times
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-m...orn-statement/

Quote:
Swetnick Walks Back Her Initial Sworn Statement
Why would she do that? She wouldn't lie, would she?

Quote:
Before the interview aired, NBC News’ Kate Snow declared:

NBC News, for the record, has not been able to independently verify her claims. There are things that she told us on camera that differ from her written statement last week. We’ve been trying independently to reach out to anyone who remembers attending parties with Julie Swetnick and Brett Kavanaugh and we’ve been asking her attorney for names. So far, we’ve not found anyone who remembers that. She’s also unclear about when she first decided to come forward.

In her sworn statement, Swetnick said:

During the years 1981-82, I became aware of efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to “spike” the “punch” at house parties I attended with drugs and/or grain alcohol so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say “no.”

In last night’s interview, Swetnick said:

Well, I saw him giving red Solo cups to quite a few girls during that time frame and there was green punch at those parties. And I would not take one of those glasses from Brett Kavanaugh. I saw him around the punch, I won’t say bowls, or the punch containers . . . I don’t know what he did, but I saw him by them.

That’s an astonishing walk-back of the original accusation.
I wonder if Michael Avenatti locked his Twitter account again.

Quote:
Snow also said, “Swetnick says after the alleged attack on her when she was 19, she never returned to those big house parties.” Swetnick was born in 1963; if her birth date has been publicly revealed, I haven’t been able to find it.

But whenever her birthday is, if she never returned to the parties after an attack that occurred when she was 19 as she said last night, she would have stopped attending parties in 1982.

From her sworn statement: “I attended well over ten house parties in the Washington, D.C. area during the years 1981 — 1983 where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present.” In her interview she said she stopped attending parties in 1982; in her sworn statement she said she attended until the following year.
Oh well, lefties, maybe this is why no one cares about the Swetnik claims...because they are obvious BS.

You may also enjoy reading this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.695acf79bce9

Old 10-02-2018, 04:15 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,072,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I find it fascinating that Republican senators, including Lindsay Graham, are recommending the FBI report be made public when it is completed and Diane Feinstein wants it kept private. I thought there was nothing to fear from an FBI investigation.
Thought that was quite interesting as well. Really gives a decent indicator how this thing is going to shake out.

Old 10-02-2018, 04:16 PM

22,164 posts, read 9,730,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-m...orn-statement/

Why would she do that? She wouldn't lie, would she?

I wonder if Michael Avenatti locked his Twitter account again.
The woman is a psycho.

Old 10-02-2018, 04:18 PM

19,859 posts, read 12,402,124 times
I don't believe he can ever be impartial. If he had had a different attitude and demeanor when being questioned I might feel differently.

Old 10-02-2018, 04:19 PM

16,107 posts, read 6,450,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Can you link that? I'd like to see the report but was under the impression there was precedent not to.
My source:

While McConnell vowed that "only senators will be allowed to look at" the FBI's final findings, Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) pressed for the public release of a redacted version of the FBI report. But Republicans are worried about breaking precedent by releasing such information, which will be made available before the Senate votes this week on Kavanaugh's nomination, according to GOP leaders.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...vanaugh-861232
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies