Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2018, 09:31 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,210,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
For one thing, he doesn't seem to understand the YUGE difference between saying something and actually accomplishing it.
Example please. Please be specific.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2018, 09:53 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,969,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
And record homelessness.
Nationwide? I'd like to see the proof of that.

Old 10-09-2018, 10:21 AM

1,589 posts, read 1,188,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
ditto
I am curious how people can say this. Considering Warren G Harding basically enabled the Civil War causing 1,264,000 Americans to die, and nearly putting a stake through the heart of America and causing it to fail after decades of growth, what makes Obama the worst? Your healthcare going up? You guys consider that equivalent????

Wow...how deep.

Old 10-09-2018, 10:31 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,985,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
Trump supports a widening wage gap. The rich get tax breaks and more poor are on the streets. Recipie for a third word nation. Exactly what Putin wants America to be.
Look no further than the liberal utopia of San Francisco an LA to see what democrat policies do you the "homeless".....

Old 10-09-2018, 10:45 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,117,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganGreg View Post
Considering Warren G Harding basically enabled the Civil War causing 1,264,000 Americans to die, and nearly putting a stake through the heart of America and causing it to fail after decades of growth...
Warren G. Harding?

The War Against Southern Independence was in the 1920s?

Old 10-09-2018, 11:34 AM

1,589 posts, read 1,188,760 times
Oh Crap!!!...wrong guy!! I referred to the efforts of James Buchanon, not Harding. Sorry!!

Nice catch!

Old 10-09-2018, 11:48 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,073,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Example please. Please be specific.

Examples of saying, and not doing:

A new agreement with North Korea.

An agreement with Iraq after pulling out of the old one.

A new environmental agreement after pulling out of the Asian and European pacts.

A trade agreement with Asia after failing to join the proposed agreement.

A Health Care Plan after saying "day one, the best ever, including everyone...."

Should I go on?

This guy runs his mouth, saying stupid things/insulting everyone (without realizing the joke is on him because he is such a dope) and touting legislation without having a written, Congressionally approved, and signed agreement to deliver to the people. I give you NAFTA II by way of example. Lots of words; no legislation. Ditto for the hundreds of proclamations or whatever he calls those things when he waves some cardboard in front of the press saying "look what I did". Yes, look. Nothing.

The Dotard is the worst president (sic) because he has done virtually nothing for America except tear her and her people down, while taking every possible action to make himself and his cronies rich (not that we know if Donald came into office with more than two pennies to rub together).

Romney nailed it early on: A Clown, a fraud, a charlatan. And worse, if that is possible.

Old 10-09-2018, 12:03 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,285,161 times
I think you need to define worst.

Are his policies the worst? Not by a longshot. Lots of candidates on both sides. He's done some good, and some not so good, and some completely ineffective. As far as actual legislative results, it's been pretty innocuous to positive for the Republican side.

Public persona, being "Presidential" and being a leader of the entire nation instead of just his supporters? He's got to be up there with the worst. The thing is, at the end of the day, do those things matter?

Old 10-09-2018, 12:10 PM

21,922 posts, read 9,488,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Why do you think Trump is the worst president?

For one thing, he doesn't seem to understand the YUGE difference between saying something and actually accomplishing it.
You are clearly NOT paying attention. He has kept more promises than anyone I have seen in my lifetime.

Economy: Unemployment at 49 year low, black, hispanic and female at all time lows.

Moved the embassy to Jerusalem. The last 4 presidents before him promised to do that and then said htey couldn't.

Got NOKO to come to the table and have stopped firing missiles. In talks with China over unfair trade.

TWO SCOTUS appointees approved. (despite the Democrats circus)

ISIS 98% gone.

Do I need to go on?

Old 10-09-2018, 12:31 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,117,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
You are clearly NOT paying attention. He has kept more promises than anyone I have seen in my lifetime.

Economy: Unemployment at 49 year low, black, hispanic and female at all time lows.

Moved the embassy to Jerusalem. The last 4 presidents before him promised to do that and then said htey couldn't.

Got NOKO to come to the table and have stopped firing missiles. In talks with China over unfair trade.

TWO SCOTUS appointees approved. (despite the Democrats circus)

ISIS 98% gone.

Do I need to go on?
BROKEN PROMISE: Trump, GOP Congress Give Planned Parenthood $500 Million In Taxpayer Funds | The Daily Caller

Trump Betraying Promises on Guns — Imagine If Obama Had Said Take the Guns First | Breitbart

Broken Promise: Trump Says He’s Open to U.S. Citizenship for DACA Illegal Aliens | Breitbart

11 Times Breitbart News Has Highlighted Trump’s Broken Campaign Promises | Breitbart
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies