Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 04:16 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,087,126 times

Advertisements

Richard Spencer is absolutely a White Nationalist and right-wing nut job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2018, 04:18 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,120,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Nope. He's absolutely a Marxist and a left-wing nut job (redundancy deliberate).

Old 10-24-2018, 04:24 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,117,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Nope. He's absolutely a Marxist and a left-wing nut job (redundancy deliberate).
Like a game of hot potato.
“No he’s your idiot!”
*toss
“No he’s your idiot!”
*toss back

Old 10-24-2018, 04:34 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
Quote:
Marxists gonna Marx.
Hitler also complained that capitalism created the "race-chaos" in the cities. Where groups were intentionally brought together and then pitted against each other, preventing solidarity, to hold down wages.

Mass-immigration has always been capitalism's greatest tool for suppressing wages, and keeping the people fighting with each other.

Old 10-24-2018, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Quote:
Richard Spencer is a third-way Ethno-Nationalist. And every nationalist is a social-conservative.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Way

Old 10-24-2018, 05:08 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I don't think that's logically coherent.

There can be many reasons to move to another state.

Also, I find latinas the most attractive having grown up in an area where blue eyed blondes etc. were common. Doesn't mean I think they're the master race lmao.

Come on give it a rest, that was A + 1 = Pudding type logic.
Sadly, when it comes to topics like this, some people are not interested in being logically coherent.

People have their reasons for moving to where they move to. In the case of Vermont, I'm not actively seeking to move there. However, I would consider moving there. Green Mountains, Lake Champlain, alot of snow, home of Ben and Jerry's.

And one can be attracted to those outside of their ethnicity without thinking of one race being better than another. I've been attracted to White and Hispanic women. I don't view them as "master race". Attraction is attraction.

Said person you replied to is just using a non sequitur.

Old 10-24-2018, 05:15 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Why would you call him a "white supremecist"? I am guessing you don't really know what this means since you can't even spell it.

In any case, what about his actions, or his statements, renders him a "horrible human being"? Has he advocated killing anyone? Harming anyone?

What's he done exactly that makes him so horrible?
It doesn't matter what he calls himself or what others call him. A Nazi is a Nazi. That word was only a nickname until the Nazis decided to own it with pride. Spencer will own it too when he feels the timing is right.

Until then, Spencer depends on guys like you to do the quibbling of words for him. That's the way it always goes.

Old 10-24-2018, 05:33 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
The term "White", and the idea of "White-Nationalism", has always been a matter of practicality and convenience rather than fact.

We all know that white people and black people aren't the same. But white people and white people aren't the same either. Asians aren't the same as Asians. The Chinese do not thank you for calling them Koreans. Everyone basically hates the people next door. You just tolerate them either because they are tolerable, or because you have no choice.

If people were actually freely allowed to associate and form their own governments, almost all of the world would become completely homogeneous. But most white people hate each other, as much as most black people hate each other(look at Africa), as much as Asians hate each other. And the very notion of white nationalism isn't an ideal, but rather, "Well it's better than sharing a country with the blacks".

What I never understand is why there is basically no Black Nationalism. Do you really love white people that much? Why don't you want a country of your own? It can't be a "black thing" because the Africans in Africa want their countries to be for themselves stronger than almost anyone in the world.
I don't agree that there isn't racial/ethnic affinity, compatibility and interchangeability. I look at the bolded as better than not sharing America with the whole world and becoming either totally altered or destroyed. "White" in nationalism is just the default position of a historically white majority country. Nationalist countries that are not white could be called (insert ethnic) nationalist. I just consider myself a nationalist.

Old 10-24-2018, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I don't agree that there isn't racial/ethnic affinity, compatibility and interchangeability. I look at the bolded as better than not sharing America with the whole world and becoming either totally altered or destroyed. "White" in nationalism is just the default position of a historically white majority country. Nationalist countries that are not white could be called (insert ethnic) nationalist. I just consider myself a nationalist.
I would call myself a nationalist only to the extent that I prefer that to globalism. But I despise most Americans. And I would be incredibly happy if California and New York, and pretty much most of this country, became a different country.

And why stop there? I wish most of the people in my city were in a different country, and for Trump to build a big wall between me and them. Especially anyone who votes for Democrats.

Doesn't that sound nice to you?

Old 10-24-2018, 05:57 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I would call myself a nationalist only to the extent that I prefer that to globalism. But I despise most Americans. And I would be incredibly happy if California and New York, and pretty much most of this country, became a different country.

And why stop there? I wish most of the people in my city were in a different country, and for Trump to build a big wall between me and them. Especially anyone who votes for Democrats.

Doesn't that sound nice to you?
I mean I do understand what you're saying. I dislike many white people. But if I had to ball park it, all the white Americans work against my druthers about 45% of the time, black people maybe 95% of time, Foreigners 98% of the time, assimilated Asians, Hispanics etc maybe 70% of the time. It's a lessor of various evils kind of thing. But there something worse about diversity, it spoils the barrel. When America was less diverse whites as a group weren't so unlikable to me. Diversity destroys cohesion for everyone.

Globalist and leftist have made white a dirty word to destroy nationalism and alter America, but it's really about nationalism vs globalism/communism.

Last edited by mtl1; 10-24-2018 at 06:06 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies