Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 11:22 AM

2,683 posts, read 2,194,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I think sending bombs to politicians and news sources is just slightly beyond being civil.

Sending bombs is way beyond calls to harass politicians in public, but (assuming this is not a false flag, as some CD'ers have said), it should not be a surprise that someone eventually decided to raise the ante.

Old 10-24-2018, 11:23 AM

57,400 posts, read 26,437,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
It's because the Dems are always losing and trying to distract from how badly they are going to do in November..

Hillary and her evil ways are behind all of "OMG A Bomb!" Anything for attention.
Sure that must be it

Old 10-24-2018, 11:23 AM

89,672 posts, read 45,271,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Oh look !!!

NY Gov. Cuomo and NYC Mayor De Blasio calling for civility. What happened ? Why now ?
The Dems were getting hit HARD by the #JobsNotMobs campaign, literally bleeding votes, as tracked by early voting. So now comes a false flag attack (notice how NONE of the "bombs" detonated? What are the odds?) that lets them try to reframe the issue. I don't think it will work. Too late. There's too much video of the lefty mobs acting violently and irrationally.
Quote:
Will Mad Max, Hillary and Spartacus be confronted by media and ask to denounce themselves ?
Not a chance in hell.

Old 10-24-2018, 11:24 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,356,672 times
The people/organizations that Donald Trump and Russia has targeted are where the bombs were delivered.

16,952 posts, read 16,827,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
To me, this whole event wreaks of typical leftist overkill. An attempt at convincing the populace that Republicans are all insane bombers just waiting for their chance to blow up Democrats. The problem is, as usual, they went to far. It would have been one thing if just Obama or just Hillary had received a package. But no, we are presented with a story where in one day, pretty much every person or organization seen as deplorable by many on the right are simultaneously attacked with mysterious packages. Just like with Kavanaugh, they try to oversell a concept and it ends up blowing up in their faces eventually. Of course, that's just my theory on these recent events. There is, of course, a small chance that some over-zealous fanatic actually did go out and send packages to all of these people. And if that's the case, I hope he/she is caught and thrown down a deep hole. But I'm sorry, at this point, this wreaks of a political stunt. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

"Beautifully Spoken"

7,448 posts, read 2,850,630 times
Quote:
To me, this whole event wreaks of typical leftist overkill. An attempt at convincing the populace that Republicans are all insane bombers just waiting for their chance to blow up Democrats. The problem is, as usual, they went to far. It would have been one thing if just Obama or just Hillary had received a package. But no, we are presented with a story where in one day, pretty much every person or organization seen as deplorable by many on the right are simultaneously attacked with mysterious packages. Just like with Kavanaugh, they try to oversell a concept and it ends up blowing up in their faces eventually. Of course, that's just my theory on these recent events. There is, of course, a small chance that some over-zealous fanatic actually did go out and send packages to all of these people. And if that's the case, I hope he/she is caught and thrown down a deep hole. But I'm sorry, at this point, this wreaks of a political stunt. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Must be nice to have a thought process that allows you to blame any and all bad things that happen on people you disagree with. Nice comfy bubble; Us Good Them Bad Yay!

Old 10-24-2018, 11:25 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,616,024 times
Quote:
Are you a 9/11 conspiracy theorist as well? Sandy Hook?

Old 10-24-2018, 11:25 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,992,081 times
Is there any chance this is not being done by a political extremist? Could it be someone/place foreign doing it?

Old 10-24-2018, 11:26 AM

57,400 posts, read 26,437,439 times
Quote:
Where did you get the claim that republicans are responsible, you might want to hold off on accusations until you have some facts. Yes we have to wait and see but here you are just tossing out your opinion. One helluva political stunt if your conspiracy comes through, I cant wait.

It does appear that we have bigger problems than those invisible ISIS members in the caravan.

Old 10-24-2018, 11:26 AM

3,886 posts, read 2,257,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Of course, that was to be expected.
Don't fault people for calling out the obvious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies