Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 01:01 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,443,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Good god. Do you listen to ANYTHING that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth?

HE'S the one who praises law breakers like Gianforte who pled guilty to criminal assault on a reporter.

Clearly you have paid zero attention to anything but the receipts are all out there. Yelling at someone you disagreement with politically isn't even remotely the same thing as the psychotic Commander in Chief praising and exalting the violence that this deranged Trump supporter and MAGAbomber decided to try to make happen.
Obama's campaign was started by a convicted domestic terrorist. Eight years and no one complained.

38,936 posts, read 23,968,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Are you having difficulty comprehending what has transpired over the last few days? Or are you just being combative to be difficult?

Bombs were sent to the residences of Barack Obama and Bill Clinton. Yes, they were intercepted by secret service (thank god for them and all the hard work they do), but those two bombs were intended to reach two former presidents.

Am I stuck in some alternate Trumpling universe where bombs being sent to a former democratic president is NOT considered an assassination attempt?

It is when they aren't conservatives.

16,376 posts, read 22,534,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
He got probation for his Felony conviction (from what I've read) - it might have been from another State, I don't know if that would make a difference. It might also be connected with him using two different names. Maybe we will find out later.

It does appear that the MOST important evidence might be that he is a registered Republican, so we need to know all about that.

So he might be a fraudulent voter in FL if he actually cast a ballot to vote after being convicted of a felond if he wasn't given his voting rights back in FL. At the present time in FL, felons cannot vote unless specifically allowed by the governor or a board associated with the governor, who pretty much avoids giving felons their voting rights because they rarely meet/approve felons for getting back their right to vote.

This is on the ballot in FL for 2018 to allow them to vote in some cases. But for now, it's pretty rare for any FL felon to get back voting rights. I think he was a felon in FL from 2014 for grand theft.
https://mugshots.com/search.html?q=cesar+sayoc

Last edited by sware2cod; 10-26-2018 at 01:12 PM..

17,493 posts, read 9,313,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
Actually, Sarah Sanders didn't use the word, at least not on that show when she was asked about it. Here's a link to the segment. https://video.foxnews.com/v/5853326351001/ This particular question begins at about 2:30. She refers to the culprit as "the person who sent these suspicious packages."

Not that I think this game of semantics matters in any way.
Do you think that Sanders used to term "suspicious packages" because that's exactly the term that the FBI and Law Enforcement was using?? Just a thought.

12,566 posts, read 10,641,281 times
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
No it hasn't Most people are calling this a hoax/false flag. Don't forget, most people don't trust the FBI or the media much anymore. The ones falling for this story, there is no use in helping them. Their brains have been far too "brainwashed" by the extreme left, so now they are literal puppets agreeing to everything the democrat leaders tell them to believe and say.

You are wrong about how most people feel about the FBI and the media. That is the world you live in which is small compared to the rest of us.

The bomber was a Trump supporter and he was unhinged. Soros, Clinton, Obama, etc, etc didn't help or pay for his causes. This is not a false flag.

Old 10-26-2018, 01:02 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,110,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
Please link me to one instance of them advocating law breaking? And not the typical spliced misleading crap you get on fauxnews.
I don't know. Didn't Joe Biden say he'd beat the **** out of Trump?

It's just another in a line of veiled Democrat trash.

And please do not say that ANTIFA are not far more aligned with democrats.

Old 10-26-2018, 01:03 PM

7,448 posts, read 2,843,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Two things stand out to me:

I have read his Twitter - who talks like this? It literally looks like a bot account. None of what is said makes sense, the posts are repeated multiple times, and once you get past the first several posts or the last several posts, (because people are commenting on them, not because they were followers), no one responded to a thing he wrote. No likes, no retweets, no comments.

I've lived in Florida, near where they say this guy is from. I have had stickers on my car. First of all, no police officer would allow anyone to drive around with all of those stickers obstructing the view out of the windows of the van. Second, do you know what happens to stickers when the sun beats down on them all day long? The first recorded photos of them were in December 2017, yet, almost a year later, and they look just as new as ever.

And why was he parked outside of a "Kosher" place for several months?
Tons of people on this forum "talk like this" and he probably wouldn't have stacked a bunch of Trump bumper stickers on his car earlier than 2016 when Trump actually ran for president... unless he is a soothsayer or timetraveller, both unlikely.

Old 10-26-2018, 01:04 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,110,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
No it hasn't Most people are calling this a hoax/false flag. Don't forget, most people don't trust the FBI or the media much anymore. The ones falling for this story, there is no use in helping them. Their brains have been far too "brainwashed" by the extreme left, so now they are literal puppets agreeing to everything the democrat leaders tell them to believe and say.

You are wrong about how most people feel about the FBI and the media. That is the world you live in which is small compared to the rest of us.

The bomber was a Trump supporter and he was unhinged. Soros, Clinton, Obama, etc, etc didn't help or pay for his causes. This is not a false flag.

Even if "CESAR" is a legitimate person, Ted Kazcinski is a Democrat.

We can play this game all day long.

The problem with Liberals is they think their **** doesn't stink and that they are always right, even if their people like James Hodgkinson act out by shooting Republicans.

Old 10-26-2018, 01:04 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,142,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
So he might be a fraudulent voter in FL. At the present time in FL, felons cannot vote unless specifically allowed by the governor or a board associated with the governor, who pretty much avoids giving felons their voting rights because they rarely meet/approve felons for getting back their right to vote.This is on the ballot in FL for 2018 to allow them to vote. But for now, it's pretty rare for any FL felon to get back voting rights. I think he was a felon in FL from 2014 for grand theft.
He wasn't convicted. It was a withhold adjudication. He was put on one year probation. The DV was dismissed because the victim withdrew the complaint. The theft charge was a misdemeanor. He can vote in Florida.

Old 10-26-2018, 01:06 PM

2,267 posts, read 1,950,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I don't know. Didn't Joe Biden say he'd beat the **** out of Trump?

It's just another in a line of veiled Democrat trash.

And please do not say that ANTIFA are not far more aligned with democrats.

So in other words...you can't and you posted something you know to be factually incorrect. In the future you will refrain from posting that same load of BS. Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies