Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2018, 10:08 AM

3,072 posts, read 1,302,098 times

Advertisements

Sounds like FBI has general area narrowed these are coming from. I’m not sure anything will leak but the media should have fun with this if it’s an extreme blue or red state like California or Kansas

Old 10-25-2018, 10:09 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Where are you getting this from?

3 have been stopped at the post office and one was actually returned mail, to Dingy Debbie.
With no post office markings.

Old 10-25-2018, 10:10 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Someone taking video, and social media admission. People don't realize how that comes back to bite them in the butt. Just like PD and security video will have a lot to do with tracking the couriers who delivered these package "bombs" which will then lead to who the couriers were and/or who paid for the courier services. Exactly how the Austin bomber was identified.
They had video and photos of the Austin Bomber, after the first bomb detonated. They withheld it from the media. More than one.

12,003 posts, read 11,901,228 times
What's likely to be going on behind the scenes at the FBI right now: forensics.

I expect there is ample DNA evidence on these packages and their contents, and that is going to be the most likely way in which the would-be bomber is identified. The tangible, visible evidence will just help confirm what the guy is like and how he thinks - but DNA will get him.

Thanks to genetic testing services like 23 and Me, etc. originally designed for genealogy and family research, it's highly likely that a relative or two of the bomber has his or her DNA readily available online.

Get a search warrant, match the DNA, look for additional matches to narrow the field, question the relatives about possible suspects who fit the information learned from the DNA and bingo. The FBI should be able to identify this character very, very quickly. They may have already done this and are keeping quiet until he is intercepted.

Finding and stopping him may take longer, but really, he doesn't appear to be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

Time will tell, and quickly, I hope.

5,462 posts, read 3,036,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
They reported on news so they've reached their limit? OMG I swear I went to bed last night and woke up in upside down world
Oh come on.. I am tired of clarifying the obvious. As if CNN is run by United Nations and world peace is their agenda...

Old 10-25-2018, 10:12 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post

I expect there is ample DNA evidence on these packages and their contents, and that is going to be the most likely way in which the would-be bomber is identified. The tangible, visible evidence will just help confirm what the guy is like and how he thinks - but DNA will get him.

Thanks to genetic testing services like 23 and Me, etc. originally designed for genealogy and family research, it's highly likely that a relative or two of the bomber has his or her DNA readily available online.

Get a search warrant, match the DNA, look for additional matches to narrow the field, question the relatives about possible suspects who fit the information learned from the DNA and bingo. The FBI should be able to identify this character very, very quickly. They may have already done this and are keeping quiet until he is intercepted.

Finding and stopping him may take longer, but really, he doesn't appear to be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

Theyll figure it out because they may have actually provided the materials neccesary to the dupe.

Old 10-25-2018, 10:13 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Has any democrat called for civility?

Old 10-25-2018, 10:15 AM

2,102 posts, read 1,004,396 times
These devices are so fake that even the bomb-sniffing K9 police dogs failed to alert, then pulled their handlers back and told them not to waste their time!

Old 10-25-2018, 10:15 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,036,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post

Thanks to genetic testing services like 23 and Me, etc. originally designed for genealogy and family roots research, it's highly likely that a relative of the bomber has his or her DNA readily available.

Come on guys, do you think it will happen? Trump doesnt even give a damn about FBI as he believes they are working against him.

How long its going to trace the post man or the courier guy ?? YOu dont need FBI for that, you need the USPS or UPS receipts

Old 10-25-2018, 10:16 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,901,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
Oh come on.. I am tired of clarifying the obvious. As if CNN is run by United Nations and world peace is their agenda...
World peace sounds pretty good right now...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies