Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 12:54 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
I wonder what made this dude think this would be helpful before the midterms LOL
Or who.

Old 10-26-2018, 12:54 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Terrible bomb maker. More of a media bomb.

Old 10-26-2018, 12:55 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
It's possible but this guy might actually have some Native American heritage or ancestry unlike Warren.

Will Trump ask offer the MAGA bomber $100,000 for a DNA test to prove his Native American heritage, or will Trump say that this guy didn't do it and that the FBI is deep state,working against Trump supporters? Or will Trump say it's a Democratic plant?

Old 10-26-2018, 12:55 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Well, it's definitely a distraction of some sorts, but I doubt Brennan is behind it. I'm going to say George Soros probably planned the whole thing with Clinton, Obama and the rest of the goons, and probably had this guy on tabs for a while thanks to their buddies at the FBI, so just like they pulled Christine Ford out of the magic hat to stall Kavanaugh's confirmation, they are now slapping this thing as a last tactic before the midterms. Seriously, my eyes are hurting after the many times they keep rolling from all of gullible people falling for this false flag.
The bright side of your totally misleading and untrue posts is that you tacitly acknowledge that the actions of the MAGABomber has put a serious dent in the republican chances of winning seats in the coming election.
Trump is gonna be in big trouble because of this development.

This is the elephant in the room.

Old 10-26-2018, 12:57 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Good god.

Have you people been paying attention to what Maxine and Hillary and Holder and all these other psychotic DEMOCRATIC politicians have been saying lately?

THEY'RE the ones advocating for law-breaking.
Good god. Do you listen to ANYTHING that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth?

HE'S the one who praises law breakers like Gianforte who pled guilty to criminal assault on a reporter.

Clearly you have paid zero attention to anything but the receipts are all out there. Yelling at someone you disagreement with politically isn't even remotely the same thing as the psychotic Commander in Chief praising and exalting the violence that this deranged Trump supporter and MAGAbomber decided to try to make happen.

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
I don't understand how the suspect, a convicted felon, is still a registered Republican voter in the state of Florida. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Convicted Felons don't have voting rights in Florida -- it's actually on the ballot next month to give all Felons voting rights in Florida.

He got probation for his Felony conviction (from what I've read) - it might have been from another State, I don't know if that would make a difference. It might also be connected with him using two different names. Maybe we will find out later.

It does appear that the MOST important evidence might be that he is a registered Republican, so we need to know all about that.

2,267 posts, read 1,945,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Good god.

Have you people been paying attention to what Maxine and Hillary and Holder and all these other psychotic DEMOCRATIC politicians have been saying lately?

THEY'RE the ones advocating for law-breaking.

Please link me to one instance of them advocating law breaking? And not the typical spliced misleading crap you get on fauxnews.

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
"Hoax bomb packages."
"These are not hoax devices," says the man speaking at the press conference now. Sorry to the folks here who keep saying they were. I believe it was FBI Director Christopher Wray who said that.

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Well, it's definitely a distraction of some sorts, but I doubt Brennan is behind it. I'm going to say George Soros probably planned the whole thing with Clinton, Obama and the rest of the goons, and probably had this guy on tabs for a while thanks to their buddies at the FBI, so just like they pulled Christine Ford out of the magic hat to stall Kavanaugh's confirmation, they are now slapping this thing as a last tactic before the midterms. Seriously, my eyes are hurting after the many times they keep rolling from all of gullible people falling for this false flag.

The only person falling for the false flag is you. The false flag narrative is silly and dead. It is unimaginable that someone thinks on the level you do and that level is not a good thing.

10,457 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odium14 View Post
Wow. Native American's for Trump? He is Filipino! Weird..this guy is WAY before his time. I despise all those he does but good god...this guy was probably on every cop's watch list in South Florida! He has done NOTHING but given ammo to the leftist propaganda machine and hurt GOP chances to win in November...the time for using the cartridge box has not come yet....good god.
No it hasn't Most people are calling this a hoax/false flag. Don't forget, most people don't trust the FBI or the media much anymore. The ones falling for this story, there is no use in helping them. Their brains have been far too "brainwashed" by the extreme left, so now they are literal puppets agreeing to everything the democrat leaders tell them to believe and say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies