Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 06:40 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,975,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
So now that the man in custody is a Trump supporter I've noticed that most of the Republicans defending him on here have dried up. No coincidence.
IMHO, you have to credit Republicans who are absent from this thread. They're normal folks, who are a little dismayed.

It's the ones who are here, denying it, you have to be concerned about.

Kudos to the republicans who haven't attempted to defend this guy, or claim this is false information.

Sincerely, I mean that.

We're all in this thing together. People who believe differently from me politically, but who are decent intelligent people, hats off to you for not insisting this is fake news.

Old 10-26-2018, 06:40 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
He's on record saying that they weren't designed to hurt anyone,.
How many people confess to meaning to killed, of course he'll profess anything now to save face. For once he's using his brain, because, according to his lawyer the guy isn't the brightest bulb in the box

Old 10-26-2018, 06:41 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,901,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
Thanks for ignoring the rest of the post, about how experts have said the bombs examined couldn't explode. Reported by NBC news. The remainder have yet to be examined.
And the head of the FBI was on ABC's evening news, saying just the opposite, that the devices were potentially explosive and extremely dangerous.

Old 10-26-2018, 06:41 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,088,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
When did Maxine Waters send any pipe bombs to any republicans.

I might remind you that political disagreement and protesting is not illegal and protected by the 1st Amendment. Sending pipe bombs, running over leftist protesters in the street is not legal and considered terrorism.
I might remind you that it’s conservatives primarily that have been getting attacked and terrorized for over two years now. There’s been dozens injured by antifa attacks, some hospitalized, pulled out of cars, fires set, ricin sent to Susan Collins. But I guess none of this matters as they’re conservative. Yes Maxine directly hasn’t perhaps touched anyone or sent a bomb but it remains to be seen if ever, the calculated damage she may have caused her constituents to engage in.

Old 10-26-2018, 06:42 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
And you are choosing to quote him why? This is the man who was a white supremacist at the exact same time he also claimed membership in the Seminole nation.

So WHY do you think he sent them?

Whatever this is, the bombs were not a prank (some tried to call them that). The FBI director also stated using the word "hoax" is inappropriate.

Maybe we should coin our own term here.

What about "terror device."
I didn't. I quoted CNN.

burnt.

Old 10-26-2018, 06:42 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,901,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
IMHO, you have to credit Republicans who are absent from this thread. They're normal folks, who are a little dismayed.

It's the ones who are here, denying it, you have to be concerned about.

Kudos to the republicans who haven't attempted to defend this guy, or claim this is false information.

Sincerely, I mean that.

We're all in this thing together. People who believe differently from me politically, but who are decent intelligent people, hats off to you.
This. Can't rep you now, but an excellent post with which I agree completely.

Old 10-26-2018, 06:43 PM

29,519 posts, read 22,661,647 times
This guy is the same as any other narcissist mass shooter we have seen through the years, someone that has a need for attention.

Old 10-26-2018, 06:44 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
This is so interesting. Sayoc had no interest in politics prior to 2016, per the family lawyer. He was not registered. Never discussed politics. The family lawyer thinks he was attracted to the Trump persona.

The pizza manager also said Sayoc didn't discuss political issues but in attacking various groups, he called them "weak."

For heavens sakes, is that not a favorite Trumpian expression?

To begin, Trump thinks these individuals are "weak": Trudeau, Cruz-Kasich, Sessions, Biden and so on.

That Sayoc pulled this right before the midterms says nothing.

A political strategist he was not.

He might have cared less about who controls the House.

Never gave it a thought - if that is he ever worried about being caught.
so, what you are saying is that it was the democrats and their hateful, violent rhetoric that pushed this guy over the edge..right? Trump NEVER told anyone to commit violence against these liberals

Old 10-26-2018, 06:44 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,430,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Good thing trump cultists aren’t very bright, otherwise people could have been hurt.
Bright enough to back a winner. So where is Old Hil, still haunting the woods?

Old 10-26-2018, 06:45 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
I might remind you that it’s conservatives primarily that have been getting attacked and terrorized for over two years now. There’s been dozens injured by antifa attacks, some hospitalized, pulled out of cars, fires set, ricin sent to Susan Collins. But I guess none of this matters as they’re conservative. Yes Maxine directly hasn’t perhaps touched anyone or sent a bomb but it remains to be seen if ever, the calculated damage she may have caused her constituents to engage in.
No one who is sane condones violence, or excuses it, from either side.

And, ricin was not sent to Susan Collins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies