Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2018, 01:05 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
it's quite simple actually. it takes a lack of self respect to vote for a party that outwardly hates you.
Hey! At least we've got a Conservative who doesn't duck the real reason Blacks don't vote Republican.

Old 10-27-2018, 01:07 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,753,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Hey! At least we've got a Conservative who doesn't duck the real reason Blacks don't vote Republican.
you're doing it again capt'n generic.

Old 10-27-2018, 01:07 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
You know we can just quote what you said earlier right?

That's not referring to Black leaders in the community. That's not referring to DC Democrats. That's referring to Black voters being onboard with the victim mentality. Why are you so defensive about being called a racist when this is what you think about 90% of Black voters?

And Republicans promote that Black voters are too stupid to vote the right way, and don't need voting access if they're going to misuse it.
Sadly, this is how gaslighting works. Being defensive about being called a racist is the same as an abuser getting upset about being called an abuser. Rather than admit to such, the course of action is to make the person being abused feel stupid or crazy.

And the gaslighting includes saying things like "the Democrats see you as needing someone to fend for you". Using manipulation to make one question looking out for their own interests. Meanwhile, as you say, there are Republicans promoting the idea of "Blacks vote Democrat because they are lazy and stupid". Pointing out someone else's supposed flaws to distract from one's bigger flaws.

Old 10-27-2018, 01:08 PM

Quote:
it's quite simple actually. it takes a lack of self respect to vote for a party that outwardly hates you.
You really believe Democrats outwardly hate Whites?

Old 10-27-2018, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
You really believe Democrats outwardly hate Whites?
it's not a question of whether or not I believe it. it's a fact. the democrat politicians might not outwardly do it, but there's an overall "kill whitey" vibe within the party.

Old 10-27-2018, 01:33 PM

Quote:
it's not a question of whether or not I believe it. it's a fact. the democrat politicians might not outwardly do it, but there's an overall "kill whitey" vibe within the party.
I have heard of "kill whitey" among the extremes such as the "New Black Panther Party" and the like. I haven't heard it from politicians. What I do not get is this. There are far more Whites who are Democratic politicians than there are Blacks who are Republican politicians. While there are certainly people who identify as Democrats who don't like Whites, that there are more Whites voting Democrat than Blacks voting Republican needs to be looked at.

Old 10-27-2018, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I have heard of "kill whitey" among the extremes such as the "New Black Panther Party" and the like. I haven't heard it from politicians. What I do not get is this. There are far more Whites who are Democratic politicians than there are Blacks who are Republican politicians. While there are certainly people who identify as Democrats who don't like Whites, that there are more Whites voting Democrat than Blacks voting Republican needs to be looked at.
I am pretty sure democrats lost in 2016 specifically because whites in states like wisconsin did not vote for them. I agree, the politicians aren't going to outwardly hate. but their bases certainly will. I think democrats are going to lose a lot of white voters. I don't think they'll go to the republican party, but I can see a lot of whites voting for 3rd parties.

Old 10-27-2018, 02:31 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberiaboy View Post
Reason 1) President Trump has allocated more time to specific initiatives aimed directly at African American leadership as in serious business development and head-on competition
Look at the African American leadership Conference Trump held today
Dems have done nada, zippo
Because it’s become more fun for them to make illegal immigrants their poster of their party. They’ve taken their base for granted as a freebie on the Bingo card
“The automatic black vote here so we don’t need to campaign here”

Reason 2) The African American unemployment rate down, rather than the number on state assistance being up, which is what the Dems want

Reason 3) There’s nothing left the Democrats have at their disposal to manipulate a minority vote other than to just sit pretty and mock the other side

The number switching parties i think could be approaching 20% now and climbing
Black America is politically divided. Blur collar and white collar blacks will support Donald Trump. Now since black men are supporting Donald Trump. The black working man will loose appeasement with the black pastor, and the black woman. Remember, black woman voted for Hillary Clinton 95 percent. With black American being at odds politically, I can say that black American is done. My best bet for these liberal, educated pro black women is to marry immigrant men that they don't find sexually attractive. If Trump can gain a good portion of the black vote, the black vote can help him win in key States like Michigan, and Ohio.

Old 10-27-2018, 02:36 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Black America is politically divided. Blur collar and white collar blacks will support Donald Trump. Now since black men are supporting Donald Trump. The black working man will loose appeasement with the black pastor, and the black woman. Remember, black woman voted for Hillary Clinton 95 percent. With black American being at odds politically, I can say that black American is done. My best bet for these liberal, educated pro black women is to marry immigrant men that they don't find sexually attractive. If Trump can gain a good portion of the black vote, the black vote can help him win in key States like Michigan, and Ohio.
Yeah. It's going to come down the wire before we see who Black folks voted for. Mr. "Stop & Frisk should be done all over the country" vs Random Democrat.

Old 10-27-2018, 03:31 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,992,719 times
LOL!

I can't speak for all, but I KNOW the many I know and speak to will never be republicans. Trump has allowed for people to say and do whatever they please. He's attacking every minority possible. Black people know it's only a matter of time before the 60s and before are back again.

For that and the way the GOP bows down to that orange monstrosity, black people won't be jumping to the GOP anytime soon.

There was a skit years ago that was crass but rings true here. It was Chris Rock talking about after 9/11 and the hyper Patritism that happened and all the F immagrants and brown people and he made a "wait....Ns and Hispanics are next" comment and people laughed. I don't remember the name of the special, only that he had on a burgundy suit about 2004-2005 ish.

BUT I rememember a lot of people commenting on it saying he was so right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies