Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2018, 06:49 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
We can of course speculate on the Mueller investigation, but we can also kinda conclude that there is ZERO evidence of wrongdoing by Trump or they would have gotten him tears ago for it, Question: How will you all react to the ruling?
Not surprised
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2018, 07:10 AM

59,082 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
We will have Pussyhat Riots. A lot of men will be hoping they are topless.

So much for this forum being for adults!

Old 11-24-2018, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
It won't work this way - because many people have already been indicted, convicted or plead.

So Trump is already tied in the matter - that is, all these people are his close associates.

Whether or not HE PERSONALLY is going to be charged with a crime is beside the point.

" because many people have already been indicted, convicted or plead."

From what I have read, NOT a THING RELATED to Trump and collusion with Russia, which is what this is SUPPOSED to be about

Old 11-24-2018, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
In the past, ever 1/10th of these associations would have been enough to finish off any administration official - including the POTUS.

However, Trumpies have decided they don't believe in moral, ethical, traditional or fair standards. ALL their believe in is whether you can get away with something. They love the Swamp and only wish they were profiting from it.

As I have noted many a time, this is nothing to be proud of or to brag about - but no low is too low for many deplorables. They celebrate it.

"of these associations"

The clinton's have a LOT MORE association with Russia then Trump EVER DID!

What associations?

Old 11-24-2018, 07:37 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,529,770 times
Quote:
We can of course speculate on the Mueller investigation, but we can also kinda conclude that there is ZERO evidence of wrongdoing by Trump or they would have gotten him tears ago for it, Question: How will you all react to the ruling?
This is a great example of a troll. Someone who gets off on trying a get a strong reaction from a group of people you don’t know. But who you Iimagine you dislike. Basically an instigator with too much time on his hands. To answer the question, if the investigation clears tRump I will go on living my life, just like the vast majority of people.

Old 11-24-2018, 07:42 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,418,527 times
Oh I will totally accept the findings if he is found to be completely innocent. The question for the OP is will you do the same if they find guilt?

Old 11-24-2018, 07:45 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
This is a great example of a troll. Someone who gets off on trying a get a strong reaction from a group of people you don’t know. But who you Iimagine you dislike. Basically an instigator with too much time on his hands. To answer the question, if the investigation clears tRump I will go on living my life, just like the vast majority of people.
So, basically, all you needed to say was this:

Quote:
To answer the question, if the investigation clears Trump I will go on living my life, just like the vast majority of people.
Why you had to add all that superfluous junk before that was not really needed seems odd

Old 11-24-2018, 08:05 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,418,527 times
Quote:
So, basically, all you needed to say was this:

Why you had to add all that superfluous junk before that was not really needed seems odd
You act as if your thread was not polarizing and you were not instigating a confrontation which is nonsense. I had considered starting a thread asking your side if there was guilt found would you accept the findings. But I knew how it would go so I dropped the idea. You really should have anticipated the response especially with your editorial comment that they have not found anything when you haven't a clue what has been found.

So since you ignored my question I'll ask again: if there is guilt found will you accept the findings or will you cry that it was fake evidence? I think we all know the answer to this question.

Old 11-24-2018, 08:07 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
If?

Old 11-24-2018, 08:08 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
I never thought Trump was guilty of any crime in the first place so no surprise if the conclusion is that.

As for all the other stuff, I'm curious to see what comes out of it.

It seems there are still folks making plea agreements with Mueller....so there is still something going on.

Don't know what it is and what impact it will have.

But yeas -- once this is done -- it is done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies