Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2018, 06:58 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,931,188 times

Advertisements

To those of you who believe that Trump is being persecuted by the Deep State, Why is he not out of office? Don't you think the Deep State would have prevented him from taking power in the first place and if when he did have a plan to take care of it by now? I think keeping someone in power as long as he has would work against any attempt by the Deep State to undermine him...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2018, 07:22 PM

5,302 posts, read 2,359,117 times
I'm not sure about Trump being persecuted, but I do believe there's a "deep state"...I'd just say that if they do anything too obvious like preventing him from taking power, that would raise a lot of red flags for people.

Long story short, priority #1 is making sure the population still buys into the current system. As much as they might dislike Trump, it's worse to do something stupid that makes everyone question the system altogether.

But as I said, I don't know if it's a big conspiracy or not...just using common sense.

Old 12-10-2018, 07:26 PM

4,985 posts, read 3,973,798 times
Pence

Old 12-10-2018, 07:27 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,574,751 times
I still have no idea what this deep state thing is but if it’s coming from the mouths or tiny fingers of cons, you know it’s a lie.

Old 12-10-2018, 07:28 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,049,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
To those of you who believe that Trump is being persecuted by the Deep State, Why is he not out of office? Don't you think the Deep State would have prevented him from taking power in the first place and if when he did have a plan to take care of it by now? I think keeping someone in power as long as he has would work against any attempt by the Deep State to undermine him...
Because they have to make removing him look legitimate. They have to pin something on him, whether it's a fake Russia claim or some financial crime. They can't just remove him because he beat Hillary even though that's the real reason they all want him gone. They know if they just removed him this country would destroy itself.

Old 12-10-2018, 07:38 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,909,461 times
I do believe there is entrenched bureaucracies in all levels of government that don’t always kowtow to those currently in office but the deep state stuff is a bit absurd.

Old 12-10-2018, 07:39 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,678,767 times
Quote:

63,000,000 supporters whose support is unwavering and venues filled beyond capacity wherever Trump goes has scared & shakened them badly. Their usual methods have failed. Their world came crashing down at ~10pm EST Nov 8, 2016. And there's now a lot of CYA.

All they have left is an army of NPCs who, apparently, will believe anything told to them without thought or question who go on daily and endless with "orange man bad". But they have been recognized for what they are along with the crooked MSM so that fails too. The fact that Trump did so well, in the mid terms, as compared to any president in modern history, speaks to this.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Old 12-10-2018, 07:42 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,391,106 times
The "deep state" is simply the banking families that control the money supply. There's never been a real democracy or republic in the first place so to believe that there's a "state within the state" is a bit foolish.

Trump hasn't done anything out of the ordinary for your typical run-of -the-mill Statist puppet: trillions upon trillions spent, drone strikes continued, gun restrictions tightened. He's Obama's 3rd term or Dubya's 5th...whichever you prefer.

Old 12-10-2018, 07:46 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,391,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0103E View Post
I'm not sure about Trump being persecuted, but I do believe there's a "deep state"...I'd just say that if they do anything too obvious like preventing him from taking power, that would raise a lot of red flags for people.

Long story short, priority #1 is making sure the population still buys into the current system. As much as they might dislike Trump, it's worse to do something stupid that makes everyone question the system altogether.

But as I said, I don't know if it's a big conspiracy or not...just using common sense.
You're talking from the sane point of view that this is all a sham to begin with though. There are people who honestly believe that Trump is different from Obama who was different from Bush who was different from Clinton and on and on.

We call these people Statists and they are well over 99% of the population. So as you noted, the money will be printed, stolen, and spent. The circus elections will be had. Dead former heads-of-states will be celebrated as gods (McCain, Bush Sr.). Everything is running smooth as silk.

Old 12-10-2018, 07:51 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,172,301 times
Quote:
They don't know what to do with Trump.......hence lying and finally throwing Muellers kitchen sink at him......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies