Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2018, 09:29 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,119 times

Advertisements

So many are related to identity fraud or security for homes. And many have to do with life insurance too.. They sure know their audiences!

About 4-5 hours a week I listen to some random right wing show and 90% of it is pure junk. Glenn Beck is the one I have on this morning and he's lost tons of steam the last several years after being a top voice and personality a decade ago.

Limbaugh's callers all sound like retired people over 65 anymore.. I remember in the 90's he got more challenging calls but now its just dittoheads that call in and its honestly boring..

Mike Gallagher is honestly the one I like most.. He seems like a guy I could sit down and have a few beers with and be friends with. He also has corrected the pure junk that is out there from the extreme right.

Laura Ingraham is all about her tv show on Fox now and its obvious the radio show is her second or third priority now. I read recently she's stopping it anyway.

Sean Hannity is just pure garbage.. It may be the Jerry Springer version of right wing radio anymore.. He's always used a confronting pattern with those on the liberal platform but now its nothing but butt kissing for Trump and its even gone more extreme right in the last 5-10 years.

Michael Savage sounds like a crazy old man...

Old 11-29-2018, 11:57 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,626,486 times
What about Mark Levin. He may be worth a listen.

Old 11-29-2018, 12:06 PM

3,318 posts, read 2,337,080 times
I'm a fan of David Webb on SiriusXM. I still listen to Rush every now and then, but less than I used to. I stopped listening to Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity a while ago. I don't watch Hannity on TV either, I'm a much bigger fan of Tucker.

I've never really watched or listened to Laura Ingraham.

Old 11-29-2018, 02:44 PM

13,510 posts, read 17,030,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
I forgot about that one there's all sorts of get rich schemes and bitcoin type advertisements too..

And i completely forgot about Tucker but he's not on radio.. I usually listen at work when I get tired of hearing sports or music and want something to keep me awake. If I'm watching TV I want real information and not opinion based stuff (from either side) or just entertainment or sports..
I usually listen to youtube videos or podcasts in my car. If you listen to Limbaugh or Hannity for 5 minutes every few days, you can basically predict verbatim what many of the parrots on here will be spewing either that night or next day.

Old 11-29-2018, 03:04 PM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,069,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
What about Mark Levin. He may be worth a listen.
I listen to him from time to time and he bends the truth to fool his uneducated audience. He spews so much crap and masks it behind his witty jokes. Levin is no fool but he know how to fool them. One of the biggest hypocrites.

Funny to listen to though. I must admit I get a good laugh and learn how some of these folk think.

Old 11-29-2018, 03:34 PM

4,944 posts, read 2,939,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
And who do the crazy, old, lunatic, paranoid, delusional, leftist, liberals listen to?
The right wing controls pretty much all of the media. The left tends to read more however.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies