Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 09:26 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
The beheading video is tough to watch, the girl actually is face down when he starts to cut her throat, she objects more shocked than anything, he actually stops for a second to wonder at her reaction and then proceeds to behead her. With a dull kitchen knife.
Well...since you went ahead and described most of it...I'm glad you left out one part of it that was especially disturbing, yes, she was more shocked in the beginning.

She definitely suffered - definitely had time to realize what was happening to her - it was not quick.

Old 01-01-2019, 03:57 AM

881 posts, read 614,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
Is there even one Muslim country that is more secular now than it was 50 years ago? Or even 20 years ago? I saw pictures of Afghan women from the 1950s and Egyptian women from the 1970s and they were wearing stylish, western clothes. No burqas and no covering. I know the people on here will criticize me but I truly hate these countries for rejecting secularism and choosing to become backwards.
You should hate The Great Satan -- the United States -- for overthrowing democratically elected SECULAR governmentS (notice the plural) of the people in these regions.

I don't support Muslim immigration but I am under no illusions as to the historic cause-and-effect record.

Old 01-01-2019, 04:05 AM

881 posts, read 614,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
The beheading video is tough to watch, the girl actually is face down when he starts to cut her throat, she objects more shocked than anything, he actually stops for a second to wonder at her reaction and then proceeds to behead her. With a dull kitchen knife.
I actually didn't find it too disturbing -- which fact is somewhat disturbing to me!

I don't know if I'm just "tired" at 46 going on 88 but this is only my second "snuff flick" ever in my whole life and I was surprisingly not too shocked or grossed out. Like I thought I'd have nightmares or something but instead it was just a momentary chill.

I guess it's 'cause I only regret this happened to two innocents instead of, say, all the scammers, shysters, warmongers, thugs, and other miscreants in society, especially at the upper echelons.

Old 01-01-2019, 04:42 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,979,144 times
There are far worse videos coming out of the border towns of Mexico and the prison system in Brasil. They make jihad look like a 1st grade school fight in terms of inhumanity.

Old 01-01-2019, 04:53 AM

271 posts, read 139,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Well...since you went ahead and described most of it...I'm glad you left out one part of it that was especially disturbing, yes, she was more shocked in the beginning.

She definitely suffered - definitely had time to realize what was happening to her - it was not quick.
I found it and watched it. Without a doubt it is real. Those pathetic MF's should be burned alive on human-sized skewers in a large barbeque pit. They're are all scrawny pathetic pieces of chit too. On second thought, I'd hand them over to the Aryan Brotherhood instead.

Old 01-01-2019, 04:56 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,979,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyKay44 View Post
I found it and watched it. Without a doubt it is real. Those pathetic MF's should be burned alive on human-sized skewers in a large barbeque pit. They're are all scrawny pathetic pieces of chit too. On second thought, I'd hand them over to the Aryan Brotherhood instead.
Ignorance begets hatred. Hate then breeds more ignorance and hatred. Its a vicious cycle.

Old 01-02-2019, 01:41 PM

6,470 posts, read 4,066,378 times
Quote:
Do you read any European news papers? You should. You can translate the pages through Google.

PC has caused many to be off guard, to believe that the world is safe, and that it's "just a few" and even those few have been called things like "father of young children" instead of the disgusting pos that he is for raping a 9 year old girl in Sweden, as an example.

They call them "Asians" instead of Middle Eastern, or Muslim because they don't want to "offend". GMAB.

Today, I saw the video of the beheading. I thought I was going to be watching the idiots say something, like they do - dressed in all black, gathered in front of an ISIS flag, blabbering away about how killing is Allah's will and what not.

Before I could even comprehend wth I was seeing, it was pretty much over. It lasted about 10 seconds. I won't describe it.

The fact is, these girls were very naive and way too trusting. One of them had even posted an image of some man on her Facebook, a Muslim man, and captioned it with "don't judge a book by its cover". Well.

The 2 girls were spotted in town before going out camping, with 3 of the guys who have been arrested with their murder. They trusted the wrong people because media (especially in Europe) keeps telling people that they are wrong if they think anything bad towards these people, despite the ridiculous amount of attacks that natives have endured at the hands of these people since the moronic, evil leaders in Europe opened the flood gates to let them in to make up for whatever guilt Merkel thinks she has to atone for.

Instead of being wary, on guard, alert, vigilant, they trusted - they've been told to trust and not be "racist" or "islamophobic".

It cost them their life, and at least one of them died in a very brutal and horrific way. She wasn't beheaded after she died. It's how she died.

Even the newspapers reported, after her death, that she died from "knife wounds to the neck" instead of "beheaded". Knife wounds to the neck...and you wonder what is PC about any of this.
By the way can you guys stop pushing the lie that people are called Asians because of PC. Indians, Pakistanis and Middle Easterners are called Asians in the UK because newsflash, these countries are all in the continent of Asia. Even then most Asians in the UK are from the Indian Subcontinent and Chinese are a distant fourth after Bangladeshis. Hence all the Asian in the UK are mostly Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshi. They do not call North Africans Asians and some call Middle Easterners Arabs. Nearly every story ou see the word “Asian” in it is talking specifically about Pakistani people. If you lived in the UK you would know this but instead because your an American and think Eastern Asians= Asians you ascribe the papers correctly assigning race as their culture dictates as them being PC. Funnily enough Pakistanis are considered Asian in America as well, it’s just that their are much fewer Pakistanis than Koreans or Chinese or Indians or Vietnamese or Filipinos in America that the word Asian still only means East Asian and SE colloquially in America.

Old 01-02-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
By the way can you guys stop pushing the lie that people are called Asians because of PC. Indians, Pakistanis and Middle Easterners are called Asians in the UK because newsflash, these countries are all in the continent of Asia. Even then most Asians in the UK are from the Indian Subcontinent and Chinese are a distant fourth after Bangladeshis. Hence all the Asian in the UK are mostly Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshi. They do not call North Africans Asians and some call Middle Easterners Arabs. Nearly every story ou see the word “Asian” in it is talking specifically about Pakistani people. If you lived in the UK you would know this but instead because your an American and think Eastern Asians= Asians you ascribe the papers correctly assigning race as their culture dictates as them being PC. Funnily enough Pakistanis are considered Asian in America as well, it’s just that their are much fewer Pakistanis than Koreans or Chinese or Indians or Vietnamese or Filipinos in America that the word Asian still only means East Asian and SE colloquially in America.
If they are Muslim, they need to be called that, period. Calling them "Asians" to lighten the blow is BS. Can you stop with pushing the line trying to make it seem less than it is by being in agreement to calling them "Asians" when we all know damn good and well they are Muslims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyKay44 View Post
I saw the Nick Berg one years ago (I think that was his name), and I had the sound off, so I didn't get the full...whatever it is...experience is not really the right word, but it definitely made anything after that not as "shocking". For this one, there was a part in there that I found disturbing...I don't really want to describe it, but will say I had the sound on because, as I stated, I thought I was being led to their dumb video where they were sitting in front of a flag claiming "allah willed this" bs. That's the only reason I know she was shocked at first, and the only reason that I was aware of something...a sound...that was extremely unsettling to hear.

For me, what got me was feeling for her in that she was isolated. It was eerily quiet in the beginning, meaning no outside noises from the environment, before anything started. And I just thought that once she realized what was happening, if she felt so horrifically alone, if she had any time at all to think of her family, or the rest of the world, or any memories...I don't know, don't want to know what goes through someone's mind in a situation like that, but I do wonder if she had time to think of or remember anything while it was happening. As you saw, while the video wasn't that long, it was long enough for her to know what was happening - so I wonder also if it was long enough for her to think about her family or how very alone she was in the world right then and there. And I wonder where the other person was...was that other one already dead? I also wonder, since she sounded surprised at first, if she thought something else was going to happen, because it seems pretty evident she was not expecting that.

Old 01-02-2019, 03:10 PM

6,470 posts, read 4,066,378 times
Quote:
If they are Muslim, they need to be called that, period. Calling them "Asians" to lighten the blow is BS. Can you stop with pushing the line trying to make it seem less than it is by being in agreement to calling them "Asians" when we all know damn good and well they are Muslims.
Muslim is a religion, Asia is a continent. Muslim is not a racial category. Indians, Pakistanis and bangledeshis cover many religions in the UK- Sikh, Hindu, Christian, Athiest, Muslim or other religion. These people are all the same race, Asian is the right term. How would you like if every time a white or black or Hispanic whose parents are Christian commits a crime in the news it states Christian. Asian doesn’t hide anything, when the UK first started letting in immigrants from Asia they were from three countries- India, Pakistan or Bangladesh so the term Asian in the UK describes mostly people of those three countries. The term Chinese describe those from China. The UK doesn’t have a large enough middle eastern group contrary to popular belief for them to really have heir own designation and the ones there are Arab who are known for being one of the wealthiest groups in the country. Asian isn’t being PC it is how their culture works, it’s not meant to please American sensibilities, but accurately describe the people there according to the culture that’s is in the UK.

Again I wil state it one more time: Asian in the UK is primarily used to describe the people of the subcontinent of India who look similar- it encompasses India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka as well as the Nepalese and I’m unsure if it covers Bhutanese. The same distinction is used for Black- Black Caribbeans and Black Africans which as a group the latter is likely a third or so Muslim because it encompasses Nigerians, Somalis, Ghanaians and other African groups that vary in religion. Muslims is not a racial division let me show you this video- (one or two players are false- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bk2pxgEi7w you want a group as diverse as this to be classified under one category.

Old 01-02-2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Muslim is a religion, Asia is a continent. Muslim is not a racial category. Indians, Pakistanis and bangledeshis cover many religions in the UK- Sikh, Hindu, Christian, Athiest, Muslim or other religion. These people are all the same race, Asian is the right term. How would you like if every time a white or black or Hispanic whose parents are Christian commits a crime in the news it states Christian. Asian doesn’t hide anything, when the UK first started letting in immigrants from Asia they were from three countries- India, Pakistan or Bangladesh so the term Asian in the UK describes mostly people of those three countries. The term Chinese describe those from China. The UK doesn’t have a large enough middle eastern group contrary to popular belief for them to really have heir own designation and the ones there are Arab who are known for being one of the wealthiest groups in the country. Asian isn’t being PC it is how their culture works, it’s not meant to please American sensibilities, but accurately describe the people there according to the culture that’s is in the UK.

Again I wil state it one more time: Asian in the UK is primarily used to describe the people of the subcontinent of India who look similar- it encompasses India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka as well as the Nepalese and I’m unsure if it covers Bhutanese. The same distinction is used for Black- Black Caribbeans and Black Africans which as a group the latter is likely a third or so Muslim because it encompasses Nigerians, Somalis, Ghanaians and other African groups that vary in religion. Muslims is not a racial division let me show you this video- (one or two players are false-
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bk2pxgEi7w you want a group as diverse as this to be classified under one category.
I. don't. care. if it's a religion, if they are Muslim, call them Muslim not "Asian".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies