Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2019, 08:39 PM

57,401 posts, read 26,310,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
WOW! what did she say? perhaps, 'the world is a more tranquil place because of the presidents ME policies"???

Did she say the prez said, 'you can keep your doctor"

Did she say, there were shovel ready jobs?

Did she say the attack was caused by a video????

What is most disturbing is the applause for calling out SHS while the same people kept silent when Obama's spokesperson lied his axe off.
She said 4,000 terrorists were captured.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2019, 08:41 PM

1,733 posts, read 950,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
They have been sending some but we need to do more in that area if we want to solve the immigration issue we need to insure people are safe in their home country.

I see your point, but IMO, until the gov't corruption in those countries is addressed, how can the problem be solved? We can send more taxpayer dollars but they'll never reach those who would benefit the most.

So then what do we do? Bring troops in to defeat the current regime and later nation build? How has that worked for us so far?

It's definitely a conundrum that isn't easily solved.

Old 01-06-2019, 08:45 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,605,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
So now you're changing your tune? Go to CPB's site and learn how many active manhunt apprehensions there are.

Oh- Me and my buddy hunt very close to the Canadian Border- out in the middle of NO WHERE, north of Loring Montana. We were stopped twice- once in my Blue Chevy truck about 1/2 mile south of the border on a BLM road, and the other when we were on 4-wheelers about 500 yards from the border.

Had no idea the sensors were there, and had NO IDEA how they found us on four wheelers as we were on gas / oil roads on private land.

Nice guys. Once they know who you are, and you're images/vehicles are captured on their database they leave you alone.
I remember "back in the day" (pre 9/11) I was hunting in Alberta near the Montana border. In the middle of the bald asked prairie, there is a concrete marker. I went up to it, and was shocked I saw Canada-US border written on it. I was walking from the south going north!

Jesus, I can just imagine all the charges that could have been laid. Illegal immigrant, hunting without permission, no hunting license, probably out of season, illegal importation of a firearm, etc. etc.

Old 01-06-2019, 08:45 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,857,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So did any of you acknowledge that you were wrong about Sanders leaving by the end of the year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJB2TlgZWYk

Old 01-06-2019, 08:48 PM

32,127 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
All I said was Chris Wallace is part of the Far Left Fake News team....I don't believe anything he says. Sanders is doing a great job fighting the lying crocodile media.
Sanders is doing a great job backing up Trump's lies which are easily fact checked. I don't know how she can sleep at night.

Old 01-06-2019, 09:08 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,113,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Sanders is doing a great job backing up Trump's lies which are easily fact checked. I don't know how she can sleep at night.
Like a log.

Old 01-06-2019, 09:16 PM

19,835 posts, read 22,741,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
I remember "back in the day" (pre 9/11) I was hunting in Alberta near the Montana border. In the middle of the bald asked prairie, there is a concrete marker. I went up to it, and was shocked I saw Canada-US border written on it. I was walking from the south going north!

Jesus, I can just imagine all the charges that could have been laid. Illegal immigrant, hunting without permission, no hunting license, probably out of season, illegal importation of a firearm, etc. etc.
Its all high barb wire now. You go up to the border near Frenchman's drain and there are two separate high strand fences, one about 500 yds in CN, one on the border.

And sensors everywhere..

Old 01-06-2019, 09:19 PM

19,835 posts, read 22,741,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder View Post
Again, how many are trying to cross from Canada into America?

I bet " two white guys on little 4wheelers on private ground in the middle of no where" is BP's excitement for the day, although I don't understand why you bring race into the issue.
Because that's what we call ourselves. Two old white guys.

Who cares?

Again the point appears to have completely evaded you. But that's okay- I'm not surprised.

Old 01-06-2019, 09:21 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,558,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
That is true when you think about it because who would hire her.

Old 01-06-2019, 09:22 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,505,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
That is true when you think about it because who would hire her.
Chicago Bears?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies