Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you approve of Trump as a competent POTUS and/or decent guy?
Yes. He's a competent POTUS and I think he's a decent guy. 26 16.99%
Yes. He's a competent POTUS, but I don't think he's a decent guy. 19 12.42%
Yes. I don't think he's a competent POTUS, but I think he's a decent guy. 1 0.65%
No. He's neither of those things. 96 62.75%
Other (explain) 11 7.19%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 05:12 PM

6,321 posts, read 7,048,872 times

Advertisements

I NEVER liked Trump.

I left my ballot on my desk for days before filling in the blank for Trump.

In the end, I finally decided to vote for Trump to blow up the political system.

It was that "conservative" New York Times commentator that convinced me to vote for Trump. His comment at the start of the 2016 election season, that it didn't matter if it was Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton. He was sleeping well at night no matter which of those two became President.

After Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama I was tired of endless wars, open borders, and the lack of recognition by the "rulers" of this country that we were in big trouble.

I really thought Trump would be an awful President, but that his election just might get the attention of the Elites in this country on the "state of the nation".

The surprise is that he has by far been the best President since Ronald Reagan when you look at his achievements in two years.

I think the Elites in this country really should be grateful for Trump. But they really had no clue on how mad most of the country was on the state of the nation. IF Trump fails.....the divisions in this country will soon match those of the civil war period.

I still don't care for him as a human being. I cannot understand his management style. I really don't care for his communication style.

But I do hope he runs for re-election in two years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2019, 05:21 PM

957 posts, read 758,275 times
I have never hated anyone more in my life and I'm a person who does not use the term "hate" lightly. Most despicable pizz poor excuse for a human being to ever walk the face of the earth. Frankly, I would love to see someone jam a size 12 boot in that ugly mug and wipe the smirk off the orange pig with the yellow streak up his spine. Fake bone spur draft dodger.

Old 01-07-2019, 05:23 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,391,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowmike View Post
i have never hated anyone more in my life and i'm a person who does not use the term "hate" lightly. Most despicable pizz poor excuse for a human being to ever walk the face of the earth. Frankly, i would love to see someone jam a size 12 boot in that ugly mug and wipe the smirk off the orange pig with the yellow streak up his spine. Fake bone spur draft dodger.
***Triggered***

Old 01-07-2019, 05:27 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,647,085 times
I like pond scum more than Trump

Old 01-07-2019, 05:37 PM

957 posts, read 758,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
***Triggered***
Nope. A realist who calls trump out for the thin skinned coward fraud he is.

Old 01-07-2019, 05:50 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,643,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I like pond scum more than Trump
I thought pond scum ran on the republican side?

Old 01-07-2019, 06:14 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,391,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post
Nope. A realist who calls trump out for the thin skinned coward fraud he is.
Not so real. You are EMOTIONAL; your "realistic" views are skewed.

Cite some crimes Trump has committed....

Old 01-07-2019, 07:42 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
By the way, Snowflakes, you might be interested to know that people who actually have met him and worked with him, including foreign leaders, have said they actually liked Trump when they discovered that he was nothing like the media portrayed him.

I'm not saying he is perfect but you need to learn critical thinking and ignore left wing propaganda. You will feel so much better.
Have you noticed how many people have quit since he has been President?

Old 01-07-2019, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
He will be added to Mount Rushmore at some point as one of the top great American Presidents. I'm old, so I won't be alive to see it, though.
and neither will anyone else.

Old 01-07-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
He's incompetent, immoral and a con man.
That has been my opinion of him since the late '70s, early '80s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies