Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does America require gulags and re-education camps to deal with Trump supporters?
Yes 11 12.64%
No 68 78.16%
Maybe 8 9.20%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2020, 09:19 PM

29,930 posts, read 25,051,415 times

Advertisements

Honest question. Because it seems some on the left feel Trump supporters are every bit as bad as Nazis, and must be dealt with as such. Very politically active democrats are on record suggesting that America needs these things now, or else they will start a bloody red communist revolution. And who knows, maybe some RINO republicants agree with their beliefs, it wouldn't surprise me.

So is that a yay or a nay for oppression and subjugation of the people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2020, 09:21 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,910,590 times
LOL who is going to round them up? The Military? Nah because over half voted for Trump.
The police? They don't have the numbers or the fire power.Occupy Wall Streeters? LMAO. too much like work.

Old 01-21-2020, 09:24 PM

8,401 posts, read 6,500,202 times
My account with my financial adviser during 2019 is up 3 times what I made in one year before I retired. Because of Trumps policies.

Old 01-21-2020, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
My account with my financial adviser during 2019 is up 3 times what I made in one year before I retired. Because of Trumps policies.

Many democrats envy wealth. It makes their mouths water just imaging themselves confiscating that in which you have sacrificed and toiled for, so they can redistribute it to those who do not work/produce... Basically themselves. And after they get done stealing and squandering all that you have toiled for over the course of a life time, they will proceed to call your greedy, suggesting you were deserving of a future of no hope or wealth all along.

Old 01-21-2020, 09:31 PM

15,993 posts, read 6,400,686 times
Rounding up someone for their beliefs is the last thing a liberal would want. That's what an authoritarian would do. I think they should just learn to take some personal responsibility for themselves and stop looking to point the finger at other people.

Old 01-21-2020, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Rounding up someone for their beliefs is the last thing a liberal would want. That's what an authoritarian would do. I think they should just learn to take some personal responsibility for themselves and stop looking to point the finger at other people.

If I'm not mistaken, Bernie supporters are far leftist liberals, or consider themselves as such. Some have also suggested that they won't need to round people up. Instead, they will just offer free college (paid for by the taxpayers of course) and use it to brainwash people into believing their politics and garbage.

Old 01-21-2020, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
If I'm not mistaken, Bernie supporters are far leftist liberals, or consider themselves as such.
I'm a Bernie supporter and I don't consider myself far left. I even took a couple of those handy online tests and I'm center-left.

Old 01-21-2020, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I'm a Bernie supporter and I don't consider myself far left. I even took a couple of those handy online tests and I'm center-left.

But what does that say about the majority of Sander's supporters? Nothing.

There are democrats that voted for Trump, believe it or not. Heck, Trump has given a lot of money to democrat candidates over the years, including Hillary. He has also considered himself a democrat at times, if I am not mistaken.

Old 01-21-2020, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
If I'm not mistaken, Bernie supporters are far leftist liberals, or consider themselves as such. Some have also suggested that they won't need to round people up. Instead, they will just offer free college (paid for by the taxpayers of course) and use it to brainwash people into believing their politics and garbage.
Saying college brainwashes people is a classic cult move. The cult I grew up in says kids will be brainwashed by "the world" if they go. You guys just switch out "the world" for "liberal". What do you have against an educated population?

Old 01-21-2020, 09:43 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,139,914 times
Nothing's gonna happen. Trump was the one who started the civil war narrative...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies