Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2019, 08:04 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,388,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...eo/2630256002/

Mr. Phillips (Drummer Bully) himself portrays them as victims and claims they were being "attacked". He flat out lied-there is ZERO evidence of the kids attacking these vile, racist thugs in any manner whatsoever. That didn't stop the MSM from running his lies and portraying the hate group as victims.
I did read that good ol' Nathan boasted he was acting as a savior. I took OpinionInOcala's post in the broad context -- that the general media itself was "hailing" the Black Israelites as victims. Also, I don't recall even Phillips calling them heroes. They are anything but heroic.

Old 01-23-2019, 08:09 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
I'd sue the crap out of them, just like what happened when Spike Lee etc. gave out the address of George Zimmerman....who wasn't THE George Zimmerman.

That's pretty much the only way to stop that garbage.

Old 01-23-2019, 08:14 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
She wasn't run over. Even her own mother stated that her death was due to a heart attack. Not surprising. She was obese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t1X6eOOrAE
As you have been told her thoracic artery was severed. That is the largest artery in the body. The injury was not survivable outside a hospital.

You prefer spreading lies to any serious debate.

Old 01-23-2019, 08:15 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I'd sue the crap out of them, just like what happened when Spike Lee etc. gave out the address of George Zimmerman....who wasn't THE George Zimmerman.

That's pretty much the only way to stop that garbage.
Identify them you are talking about.

It is shameful to see this administration using the one kid as some reason to silence all media.

They are using him as much as the questionable site that created the viral video.

You do know that the viral video was spread by individuals.

Every individual who linked, shared and commented on the original video is as guilty as the originator. Should they all get sued?

Old 01-23-2019, 08:15 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
True, he was trying to bully children...glad I wasn't there, if he did that to my son and I was there, I might go Medieval on him.
Beating a drum & singing a song is bullying? You’d go medieval on him? And people call the younger generation snowflakes. Gee, it’s probably because they’re raised by snowflakes.

Old 01-23-2019, 08:19 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
As you have been told her thoracic artery was severed. That is the largest artery in the body. The injury was not survivable outside a hospital.

How did that happen? She was neither run over, nor was the car's hood height at that of her thoracic artery.

Old 01-23-2019, 08:20 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,272,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Beating a drum & singing a song is bullying? You’d go medieval on him? And people call the younger generation snowflakes. Gee, it’s probably because they’re raised by snowflakes.
What's with the name calling? How do you feel about those kids receiving horrible death threats?

Old 01-23-2019, 08:24 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,388,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post

Not to mention, there is video of her walking up that street past the Toyota Tundra, moments before impact. Also, pictures of her being directly in front of the Challenger, and right after being hit by the Challenger.

Last edited by Fatty MacButter; 01-23-2019 at 08:36 AM..

Old 01-23-2019, 08:26 AM

2,306 posts, read 1,702,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
How did that happen? She was neither run over, nor was the car's hood height at that of her thoracic artery.

She impacted on the windshield (the forensic team found her blood there). The car threw her up over the hood and into the windshield. Basically, she was body slammed by a car causing multiple broken bones and blunt force trauma.

Old 01-23-2019, 08:27 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
What's with the name calling? How do you feel about those kids receiving horrible death threats?
Who’s name calling?
What about the death threats? Stupid people do stupid things all the time. It’s not right but there’s no accounting for idiocy in this country. I’ll remind you though of the death threats that the survivors of the Parkland shooting received & how many on this forum were disparaging & STILL disparage those survivors. So spare me the selective outrage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies