Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 06:04 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,629,144 times

Advertisements

These teams are just a big business. Who cares?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2019, 06:06 AM

958 posts, read 304,512 times
Trump's team wins again!!! Defeats leftwing Hollywood

Old 02-04-2019, 07:06 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I have not seen a single poster in social media say Patriots are a team of white nationalists.
Perhaps you need to read my post again. They said "white men win again" and things like that, not "Patriots are a team of white nationalists."

Old 02-04-2019, 07:08 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,223,098 times
And the Rams with their all American white boy quarterback represent who?

Old 02-04-2019, 07:10 AM

9,981 posts, read 5,684,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Basically it's a bunch of people whining that "white men win again".
We won't be a united people until black men can finally get a fair shot in the NFL.

Old 02-04-2019, 07:13 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It's not just that moron. It's pretty much all of the left side of social media. I have a tweet I could link that has a collage of the poutrage, but it's got curse words in it so I don't think it will fly on this forum.

Basically it's a bunch of people whining that "white men win again".
BULL !@#$!!!!!

My most liberal friends are die hard Patriot fans.

Oh goodness.

These stories folks create in their heads are getting crazier by the day.

Old 02-04-2019, 07:18 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Oh goody, a blogger. Big news here. What's up, slow news day?
The Daily Beast is not considered a “no name blogger” .... (see partial Contributor List below)

Tom Brady’s New England Patriots Are Team MAGA, Whether They Like It or Not
https://www.thedailybeast.com/tom-br...like-it-or-not

I was not surprised to read in the Daily Beast article that one of the most compelling evidence that proves the New England Patriots AND all their Fans are White Nationalists & Supremacists is the very name of the team.
Patriots. No wonder Normal People can’t relate to these Nutter Leftists.

Contributors to the publication include notable writers and political activists such as Ana Marie Cox, P. J. O'Rourke, Maajid Nawaz, Olivia Nuzzi, Mike Barnicle, Noah Shachtman, Michael Tomasky, David Frum, Stuart Stevens, Meghan McCain, Peter Beinart, Jon Favreau, Kirsten Powers, Erin Gloria Ryan, Daniel Gross, Michael Moynihan, Jamelle Bouie, Lloyd Grove, Daniel Klaidman, Jackie Kucinich, Christopher Dickey, Leslie H. Gelb, Dean Obeidallah, Matt K. Lewis, Ron Christie, Josh Rogin, Eli Lake, Nick Romeo, Christopher Buckley, Bernard Henri Levy, Eleanor Clift, Patricia Murphy, Michelle Goldberg, Martin Amis, John Avlon, Joshua Dubois, Joy-Ann Reid, Goldie Taylor, Michael Weiss, Jimmy Breslin, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Mark McKinnon, Rick Wilson, Touré (journalist), Kim Dozier, Shane Harris, Gordon Chang, Ira Madison III, Harry Siegel, Mark Ebner, Kyleanne Hunter and others, including Brown herself. In July 2016 influential food critic Mimi Sheraton was added. In May 2017 Pulitzer Prize-winning national security reporter Spencer Ackerman left the Guardian and joined The Daily Beast. When asked about the move Ackerman said, "The Daily Beast is the place to do the kind of journalism that matters most right now..." In June 2017 Huffington Post Senior Political Editor Sam Stein announced he is joining The Daily Beast in the same capacity.

Old 02-04-2019, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
BULL !@#$!!!!!

My most liberal friends are die hard Patriot fans.

Oh goodness.

These stories folks create in their heads are getting crazier by the day.
https://twitter.com/mamajay562/statu...57512869384192

https://twitter.com/HOPtimusPrime24/...58015779188736

https://twitter.com/TajSupreme/statu...58203071627264

https://twitter.com/AndresONeil1/sta...58794963226625

https://twitter.com/SouthernSincere/...59554451173378

There's so many more than that, but I'm not going to do all of the work for you.

Old 02-04-2019, 07:27 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
So a bunch of trolls on social media -- woo hoo.

Seriously -- you folks have to educate yourself on social media. The first tweet got six likes. WOW -- out of millions of viewers -- six likes. The next two 1 and 2.

And suddenly you have ALL the leftie racist liberals hating the Patriots.

Come on -- you are smarter than that -- I hope.

Even if 100 people tweeted about the 'white' Patroits -- that leaves -- how many millions on Twitter that like the Patriots are black and didn't say anything.

There is not a wave of racist lefties that hate the Patriot. There are a few people who say something stupid on social media.

It isn't even the media -- it is individuals -- but somehow you created this big media campaign of hate.

Old 02-04-2019, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
So a bunch of trolls on social media -- woo hoo.

Seriously -- you folks have to educate yourself on social media. The first tweet got six likes. WOW -- out of millions of viewers -- six likes. The next two 1 and 2.

And suddenly you have ALL the leftie racist liberals hating the Patriots.

Come on -- you are smarter than that -- I hope.

Even if 100 people tweeted about the 'white' Patroits -- that leaves -- how many millions on Twitter that like the Patriots are black and didn't say anything.

There is not a wave of racist lefties that hate the Patriot. There are a few people who say something stupid on social media.

It isn't even the media -- it is individuals -- but somehow you created this big media campaign of hate.
Doesn't matter. The point stands. You know, the one you called "BULL SH*T!!" You were wrong, just admit it for once in your life instead of moving goal posts and trying to lecture me about social media and how it works. I know damn well how it works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies