Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 07:20 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,280,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I have friends that have walls and fences for privacy, not to keep brown people away.
Are you suggesting that we don't want Mexico to see us boinking each other? It is kinda embarrassing the way we go at each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2019, 07:21 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I have friends that have walls and fences for privacy, not to keep brown people away.

So how many illegals do they bring into their home and yard to enjoy the fruits of their labor?

Old 02-16-2019, 07:22 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,712,234 times
Stay alert.

Trump: WHO'S PAYING FOR THE WALL?!

Trump Fans: Mexico!

Mexic

Mexi

Mex

Me?

Old 02-16-2019, 07:22 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,280,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
So how many illegals do they bring into their home and yard to enjoy the fruits of their labor?
Illegals are often the labor they enjoy.

Old 02-16-2019, 07:38 AM

3,997 posts, read 4,145,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Stay alert.

Trump: WHO'S PAYING FOR THE WALL?!

Trump Fans: Mexico!

Mexic

Mexi

Mex

Me?
So you'd rather pay to feed, clothe, and house millions in perpetuity than to pay to build a simple damn wall? Bet you think college should be "free" for yourself too right? Never thinking about long term consequences and how much you'll pay over the course of your lifetime?

Old 02-16-2019, 07:45 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aus10 View Post
So you'd rather pay to feed, clothe, and house millions in perpetuity than to pay to build a simple damn wall? Bet you think college should be "free" for yourself too right? Never thinking about long term consequences and how much you'll pay over the course of your lifetime?
Yup. They're going on and on about $5 billion when taxpayers are paying over $100 billion each and every year for illegal aliens. And that doesn't include the hard-to-quantify costs of less appealing neighborhoods (believe me, it's not a draw when two and three families bunch up in a SFH) and the lowered caliber of the public schools.

Old 02-16-2019, 07:46 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,500,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
In a nutshell.

They were for it before they were against it. Hypocrites
No they weren't. As the O/P has conveniently left out...that supposed "wall" already built in those areas is comprised of everything from a mere single fence to the tall steel slatted variety that literally hundreds of videos exist of migrants climbing over in mere seconds of effort.

Too much hyperbole and not enough common sense discussion. Piling more stupidity upon stupidity does what again;…….it just makes a bigger pile of STUPID.

Old 02-16-2019, 07:48 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,576,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
Why are Dems actually against a wall anyways? I keep flipping to CNN and while they talk talk talk, they really offer no particular reason...well why???

Does Pelosi not realize her state has the most complete boarder wall of all the states? Texas has basically nothing and others merely vehicle barriers that one can walk across, literally. California in comparison is maximum security. So is this a case I have my fence but you can't have yours? I have my safety but you can't have yours? Do as I say not as I do?

I mean I'm just a Trumper with but wee monkey brain, help me understand. Its like building a fence around your yard then proposing a law to the community planning board no new fences. So while your children are safe playing mine are not? "Well we now view fences as immoral but since ours is already built, hehe, oh well... And let me tell you it doesn't work at all...hehe" Is that it?
Are you serious? No sane Democraps would or should agree to the wall.

Walls would stop the illegals. Since 75% of illegals would vote for Democraps, building the walls means no more Democrap voters. Conversely, they get millions of new votes each year with open borders.

Democraps are evil but not stupid.

Old 02-16-2019, 07:49 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
Why are Dems actually against a wall anyways? I keep flipping to CNN and while they talk talk talk, they really offer no particular reason...well why???

Does Pelosi not realize her state has the most complete boarder wall of all the states? Texas has basically nothing and others merely vehicle barriers that one can walk across, literally. California in comparison is maximum security. So is this a case I have my fence but you can't have yours? I have my safety but you can't have yours? Do as I say not as I do?

I mean I'm just a Trumper with but wee monkey brain, help me understand. Its like building a fence around your yard then proposing a law to the community planning board no new fences. So while your children are safe playing mine are not? "Well we now view fences as immoral but since ours is already built, hehe, oh well... And let me tell you it doesn't work at all...hehe" Is that it?
You, and trump, should really do some research before displaying ignorant rhetoric. There is a reason a barrier has not been completed across the state of Texas after all these years. Google it.

Old 02-16-2019, 07:55 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,270,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aus10 View Post
There are millions of undocumented immigrants paying into the system and getting nothing back, like social security and taxes. Without these people, the prices for everyday things you take for granted would go up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies