Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2019, 02:00 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,859,906 times

Advertisements

San Diego is suing the administration of President Trump over migrant policy and letting beautiful, sturdy vacated county building to be used as a new migrant shelter.

Yet, they have a whopping 5,000 sleeping on the streets many of them pooping and urinating on the streets to increase the risk of more disease outbreaks.

How nice of them to open up a migrant shelter at a recently vacated large courthouse for migrants, despite the fact that San Diego has nearly 5,000 people sleeping on the streets.

I was recently in San Diego and noticed it smells like urine and I saw poop on the streets but didn't know what it was because there is a massive homeless population in San Diego that has dogs.

Amazing, how they recently had 592 cases of hepatitis with mass casualties and basically the solution was just a bit of cheap bleach and looked the other way but yet they immediately let the big county owned building to be used as a nice shelter.

https://www.10news.com/news/local-ne...er-in-downtown

https://www.10news.com/news/local-ne...san-diego-2019

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-diego...eking-families
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2019, 02:03 PM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Homeless don't vote. I think it's more like 9,000.

Old 02-17-2019, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Homeless don't vote. I think it's more like 9,000.
8,500 homeless with 60% unsheltered.

Old 02-17-2019, 02:06 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Obviously the globalists want our population watered down.

Old 02-17-2019, 02:14 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,564,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
San Diego is suing the administration of President Trump over migrant policy and letting beautiful, sturdy vacated county building to be used as a new migrant shelter.

Yet, they have a whopping 5,000 sleeping on the streets many of them pooping and urinating on the streets to increase the risk of more disease outbreaks.

How nice of them to open up a migrant shelter at a recently vacated large courthouse for migrants, despite the fact that San Diego has nearly 5,000 people sleeping on the streets.

I was recently in San Diego and noticed it smells like urine and I saw poop on the streets but didn't know what it was because there is a massive homeless population in San Diego that has dogs.

Amazing, how they recently had 592 cases of hepatitis with mass casualties and basically the solution was just a bit of cheap bleach and looked the other way but yet they immediately let the big county owned building to be used as a nice shelter.

https://www.10news.com/news/local-ne...san-diego-2019

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-diego...eking-families
5000 is "whopping" - - in a city of 1.4 million with the nicest weather in the country.

Mass casualties - - 20 people. Meanwhile 342 people died of flu in San Diego County.

San Diego has the lowest murder rate of the 30 most populous cities in the United States. Should I start a thread on how your Lone Star state is doing with that or does that not fit your narrative? How about this - - I'll stay out of Texas and you stay out of San Diego. Property prices say which place the vast majority of Americans would rather live in.

Old 02-17-2019, 02:27 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
The budget CR which Congress just passed gave money to create Reception Centers for migrants at the border, complete with medical care. Hmmm, I wonder if Americans could sneak in and ask for free medical care for themselves and their kids.

Old 02-17-2019, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
5000 is "whopping" - - in a city of 1.4 million with the nicest weather in the country.

Mass casualties - - 20 people. Meanwhile 342 people died of flu in San Diego County.

San Diego has the lowest murder rate of the 30 most populous cities in the United States. Should I start a thread on how your Lone Star state is doing with that or does that not fit your narrative? How about this - - I'll stay out of Texas and you stay out of San Diego. Property prices say which place the vast majority of Americans would rather live in.
I guess that 592 people (mainly homeless) with hepatitis and 20 dead from it in a recent outbreak isn't whopping in San Diego because it's just business as usual.

I personally don't consider a very cold, north wind off cold ocean water with highs in the 50s almost the entire week to nice weather.

I guess with the cold, wet wind with lots of winter rain in San Diego means that 8,500 homeless are in close public spaces like libraries, coffee shops and the Trolley.

Many of which will likely become sick from immune-compremized systems from staying in temporary shelters and will spread viruses on the Trolley, coffee shops, libraries and where ever they can stay warm.

I wouldn't consider a 43 degree low with a strong cold wind that is very high humidity to be appealing either, especially wouldn't want to sleep in it.

Old 02-17-2019, 03:13 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
This is not any Breaking News!
It’s clear to all Normal People that Leftist Democrats are only interested in getting as many Illegal Invaders as they can into the USA. They only care about these aliens, they care nothing for .american Citizens.

San Diego used to be wonderful place to visit - I used to go often.
California is a lost State.

Old 02-17-2019, 03:39 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Situation is much worse in San Francisco and Los Angeles. In LA, there is a typhus outbreak affecting City Hall. They are telling the public to do their business online if possible to avoid the contaminated fleas and rats and bums.

Old 02-17-2019, 04:14 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,564,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I guess that 592 people (mainly homeless) with hepatitis and 20 dead from it in a recent outbreak isn't whopping in San Diego because it's just business as usual.

I personally don't consider a very cold, north wind off cold ocean water with highs in the 50s almost the entire week to nice weather.

I guess with the cold, wet wind with lots of winter rain in San Diego means that 8,500 homeless are in close public spaces like libraries, coffee shops and the Trolley.

Many of which will likely become sick from immune-compremized systems from staying in temporary shelters and will spread viruses on the Trolley, coffee shops, libraries and where ever they can stay warm.

I wouldn't consider a 43 degree low with a strong cold wind that is very high humidity to be appealing either, especially wouldn't want to sleep in it.
Give 100 people the choice of where they would rather live in concerns to weather, San Diego or Dallas or Houston, and 100 of them will choose San Diego. Average number of days of 90 degrees or over per year in Houston and Dallas: 74 apiece. Average number of days of 90 degrees or over per year in San Diego: 0.

https://www.currentresults.com/Weath...ies-summer.php

Get your own house in order. Murders per 100,000:

San Diego: 28 murders, 1.9 per 100K
El Paso: 38 murders, 5.5 per 100K
Fort Worth: 59 murders, 6.6 per 100K
San Antonio: 106 murders, 6.8 per 100K
Dallas: 166 murders, 12.5 per 100K
Houston: 335 murders, 11.5 per 100K
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies