Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2019, 12:23 PM

7,276 posts, read 5,295,333 times

Advertisements

Krafts name comes ut because it's those hated Patriots. I love being a Pats fan, and this must now mean we will repeat next year for #7. The Patriots do well with controversy.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:24 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,440,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Ah cut the guy some slack. I'm pretty sure his wife died of cancer a few years back.
Right so sex slavery and prostitution would be appropriate behavior.
Another Trump Buddy going down for human trafficking.

I always wondered why Trump became so obsessed with talking about sex trafficking and being such a know it all about.." duck taped women in the trunks of cars being smuggled across the border"

I still, even more so, want to know where that small group of girls ages 14-17 were taken in the early days of Trumps zero tolerance POLICY of --kidnapping the children and deporting the parents....
...The group of young girls that was transported in smuggler s fashion in the middle of the night through the streets of New Yok..windows blacked out limos and blankets draped over their heads ....

And the children ending up alone on flights across the Country when ICE cages were readily available just north of the border??

Perhaps Putins tape of Trump will be G rated compared to what we all may eventually find out about this president.....and ALL the Lolita Express men.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:24 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,125,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Trump is probably a regular at the parlor himself. He is lucky he didn't get busted.

I know right. Trump is willing to grab the privates of women who have not given him permission. Just imagine what he might do to those sold into sexual servitude. Yikes.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:26 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,846,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Yawn, glad to see the police put such resources into this, lol.
Since I have read more information that human trafficking is potentially involved, I retract my previous statement. It is a good sue of resources to combat trafficking.

I think there is zero wrong with prostitution, but do think it is wrong if engaging in it fully knowing the person is a victim of trafficking.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:27 PM

18,469 posts, read 7,107,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Right Wing Authoritarians used to say "do the crime, do the time"...no matter what.

They constantly repeated "well, if you don't like the laws, change them"....but always were for Law and Order...that is, get caught breaking the law and pay the price.

They seem to have changed...right about the same moment the puzzy grabbing tape came out.

Many of them don't mention, even in this thread, that the case is VERY BIG and involves human traffic big time. It's not your garden-variety "consensual" situation.

In a sense I'm glad the Right has given up on their single biggest foundation....that they are "more moral or ethical" and believe in our laws. Neither is relevant any longer.

Under any authoritarian situation, the definition of what is "right" is moved to what the Bosses do. The Bosses, in these cases, would be those on the Political spectrum they are...or would have big money (if it was Big Money liberal being caught, they'd probably feel differently).

What's changed is that more "Right wingers" are leaning Libertarian.

Sorry to burst your bubble....

I know it kind of wrecks the "Right Wing Authoritarian" stereotype all to peices.....but hey, getting your delusions shattered occasionally is good for the soul.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:33 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,685,380 times
Lets not rush to judgement...……. Ok that brief pause was all that was needed.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:34 PM

19,688 posts, read 12,265,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Since I have read more information that human trafficking is potentially involved, I retract my previous statement. It is a good sue of resources to combat trafficking.

I think there is zero wrong with prostitution, but do think it is wrong if engaging in it fully knowing the person is a victim of trafficking.
That would make the customer a rapist.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:39 PM

1,433 posts, read 1,064,955 times
I guess his team, QB and he CHEAT in more ways than one, huh??

Hee hee hee.

Oh...and for anyone excusing him or trying for sympathy because "his wife died of cancer, boo hoo hoo!" you should know he has a steady much younger girlfriend (40 years younger!) he's been seeing since right after (or, judging by this, probably way before) his wife died.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:47 PM

78,546 posts, read 60,737,570 times
It's funny watching the people trying to turn this political no matter what.

You can find pictures of the guy with about every living president and also about everyone from Jay Z to Putin.

Also, one of the posters here told me he founded Amazon and owns Roberts dairy...I mean he HAS to...his name is Robert after all.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:47 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,549,251 times
Damn, I read his girlfriend recently gave birth, yet Kraft denies being the father, you go Bob!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies