Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2019, 01:18 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times

Advertisements

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...2RHSGzbMlSDQXc

"CNN analyst Van Jones credited the conservative movement with galvanizing support for criminal-justice reform during a Thursday appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC)."

WOW Van Jones, he only criticizes conservatives every time I see him, it's good he is saying this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2019, 01:41 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,052,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

"CNN analyst Van Jones credited the conservative movement with galvanizing support for criminal-justice reform during a Thursday appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC)."

WOW Van Jones, he only criticizes conservatives every time I see him, it's good he is saying this.
He just lost his black card.

Old 03-09-2019, 01:46 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,876,449 times
Quote:

When your party harbors criminals at the highest levels, yes, you are galvanizing criminal-justice reform--by the other side.

The Democratic House just passed a sweeping reform bill. How many of the Conservatives/Republicans will support it? Yeah, we both know it is dead in the water in the GOP-controlled Senate.

Get back to me when the Republicans put their money where their mouths are. Until then, it's just more hot air from the right.

Old 03-09-2019, 01:52 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,012,497 times
Van Jones has a habit of trying to pride himself as the 'sensible liberal' and often touts himself as giving Trump "his credit when credit is due." Of course, when he does this he has to preface that credit with a "I hate Trump too" speech to feed the wolf pack of crazies.

But he has been on the record of giving him his just due for the economy, coming off "Presidential" on certain occasions and for criminal justice reform. Liberals hate that though. If you aren't on the 24/7 hate Trump train even if goes against you are an enemy.

Old 03-09-2019, 02:51 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,203,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
He just lost his black card.
That's a whitelash... wait, or is it a blacklash...

Old 03-09-2019, 03:05 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,567 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:

Why is it good.

Barack Obama mentioned CJR and people lost their minds on this forum. Seems to me that who is in charge matters more than the policy.

Old 03-09-2019, 03:14 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,898,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Why is it good.

Barack Obama mentioned CJR and people lost their minds on this forum. Seems to me that who is in charge matters more than the policy.
Exactly! The governor of Mississippi said it best. When whites in Kentucky start dying in Mass of course they're going to do something.

Old 03-09-2019, 03:18 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,072 times
Quote:

I guess that "whitelash" got his tongue.

Old 03-09-2019, 03:20 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Why is it good.

Releasing first time offenders who committed misdemeanor, pot, petty crimes who were given unjust long sentences is not the same as releasing thug gang members and illegals who assaulted/killed, raped people.

You lefties are so blinded by hatred for Trump that you can't find good in anything.

Old 03-09-2019, 03:45 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,256,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Van Jones has a habit of trying to pride himself as the 'sensible liberal' and often touts himself as giving Trump "his credit when credit is due." Of course, when he does this he has to preface that credit with a "I hate Trump too" speech to feed the wolf pack of crazies.

But he has been on the record of giving him his just due for the economy, coming off "Presidential" on certain occasions and for criminal justice reform. Liberals hate that though. If you aren't on the 24/7 hate Trump train even if goes against you are an enemy.
I have seen Jones speak rationally before, on occasion. It did not surprise me when I heard him say this.

Now, if Don Lemon or Chris Cuomo said it, I would be shocked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies